Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cb429 View Post
    It's Ok. I know Justin voted for me so i'm good.
    I believe it was only one vote per team...and I sent it off so yeah

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    I believe it was only one vote per team...and I sent it off so yeah
    But we both know who JRM would've voted for.

I didn't do the rankings for our team but i think i would've had you guys in my top 5 too.

vCash
    But we both know who JRM would've voted for.

I didn't do the rankings for our team but i think i would've had you guys in my top 5 too.
    Well we can't vote for ourself so maybe he thinks your better then Dmac but I just like what he is doing a little better than yours to be honest only about 4 or 5 of us put some story into our matches which is still surprising why I averaged out to 7th place yeah I can assume some of them don't know what the hell I'm doing with Los Psycho Circus vs The Spectrual Envoy and involving myself but hey I think it's pretty creative and me having fun with it
    Last edited by H-town Mastodon; 09-29-2012 at 11:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Well we can't vote for ourself so maybe he thinks your better then Dmac but I just like what he is doing a little better than yours to be honest only about 4 or 5 of us put some story into our matches which is still surprising why I averaged out to 7th place yeah I can assume some of them don't know what the hell I'm doing with Los Psycho Circus vs The Spectrual Envoy and involving myself but hey I think it's pretty creative and me having fun with it
    It's completely subjective man. Dmac has an amazing card and like i'm not having any preconceptions about anything here. Certain people may like things that we have and certain people may not.

I tried to change it up from last year and tried to get a complete PPV card. I feel like there'd be something for all types of fans if they attended our events. We have Giants, spot guys, Divas who can wrestle, comedic wrestlers, and actual proper wrestlers. But it's hard to measure it against people who have like long storylines planned out. We havent had the time to thing about in that much depth and it may certainly be possible that our card doesn't have great longevity as a company in comparison to others but maybe that one PPV that can hold is better than what most can can create though.

So it's tricky for voting in that sense but i mean everyone has something unique on their rosters and everyone has something that someone else doesn't which is really interesting when deciding who to vote for.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Yeah, I was surprised you came out #7th as well. I can't remember where I ranked you and I'm too lazy to look it up. I'm pretty sure it was #4th though.

I had Reyes #1. I liked the idea of Linda in charge, and picking Vince Sr. in FA was pretty creative and something I never would have even thought about. Plus I loved the name of his federation, which I think went over alot of peoples heads. PGW, as in PG rating, and Wrestling. At least that is what I assume he was going for.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    It's completely subjective man. Dmac has an amazing card and like i'm not having any preconceptions about anything here. Certain people may like things that we have and certain people may not.

I tried to change it up from last year and tried to get a complete PPV card. I feel like there'd be something for all types of fans if they attended our events. We have Giants, spot guys, Divas who can wrestle, comedic wrestlers, and actual proper wrestlers. But it's hard to measure it against people who have like long storylines planned out. We havent had the time to thing about in that much depth and it may certainly be possible that our card doesn't have great longevity as a company in comparison to others but maybe that one PPV that can hold is better than what most can can create though.

So it's tricky for voting in that sense but i mean everyone has something unique on their rosters and everyone has something that someone else doesn't which is really interesting when deciding who to vote for.

Yeah, I think just planning out one ppv, a Wrestlemania like PPV is the best way to go. Last year I built feuds and had match ups and storylines for every ppv. Peoples attention spans are short though, and I think most would rather just see it in their face and want to see one ppv and go off that as opposed to doing alot of reading, etc.

I was going to plan out all my ppvs, but decided it made more sense to just have one special one, list what my others are and explain how the feuds got to that point instead. I don't think their is a clear cut winner though. I think 5-6 have a good shot of winning. There are some good match ups. Some have better clubhouses then others, but some of the others might have better match ups that people like more. It's hard to tell how people are going to vote.

vCash
    Yeah I thought I gave a nice explanation for the big matches on how we got to that point and I put up matches I think could be good but again ppl may not agree with what I find as a good card

vCash
    ya I'm not going to lie, when everyone kept drooling over CB's team I was like wtf do they see, but when I was doing the votings, I'm not going to lie he has a lot of what we watch the world wrestling entertainment for. It was really big gap from his team and the second place team IMO

Good matches, interesting storylines, and potential for good build ups.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    eagles our team is better

vCash
    Well ya but we couldn't rank our own team bra..

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    If you two lose to Al you should both be ashamed

vCash
    wow I just noticed that
    Here I was thinking I had to do a nice write up, I'll seriously lose faith in humanity if that happens

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    wow I just noticed that
    Here I was thinking I had to do a nice write up, I'll seriously lose faith in humanity if that happens
    Well even if you beat him then your forced to go up againist cb in the quarters and then you better hope you make the write up of your life or else youll be out quick

vCash
    dont sleep on Als roster his team is pretty nice

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    dont sleep on Als roster his team is pretty nice
    Ssh don't tell eagles I like Al's team better

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast