Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm pretty sure they it was Waxie Gordon's guys who raided Roland Smith's house.

vCash
    Gyp has a thing for redheads, makes me like the dude even more

vCash
    The kid said one of the officers was in Waxie Gordon's pocket and he stole a lot of his liquor so it was his guys.

vCash
    Best ****ing Show

vCash
    Another good episode.. I'm beginning to wonder if Nucky will reach out to Harrow to get Gyp.. And the Van Alden storyline is becoming truly fascinating!

vCash
    That was the best mob hit i've ever seen. When he shot the last kid at the end.

vCash
    as soon as gyp dropped his room number to the paperboy during the AR sitdown, everyone should've known what was coming... still, a very well-executed scene despite its obvious foreshadowing
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    as soon as gyp dropped his room number to the paperboy during the AR sitdown, everyone should've known what was coming... still, a very well-executed scene despite its obvious foreshadowing
    You're a better man than I, b/c I completely missed it. I figured with AR and Nucky seemingly falling out(at least for the time being), that no way he'd get involved. I'm sure when I watch again though it might be more clear.

vCash
    It wasn't clear the first time I was watching, but the second time I watched it I realized AR's facial expression when Gyp dropped his room number..

Also, Owen and Nucky were talking about the hit earlier, when Owen said he was worried it wasn't in their hands.. It was hard to catch the first time, but the second time it became obvious they were talking about the hit..
    Last edited by LAKERMANIA; 10-15-2012 at 03:41 PM.

vCash
    I missed it because i thought that was just Gyp being Gyp.. about to merk the paperboy for no reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    It wasn't clear the first time I was watching, but the second time I watched it I realized AR's facial expression when Gyp dropped his room number..

Also, Owen and Nucky were talking about the hit earlier, when Owen said he was worried it wasn't in their hands.. It was hard to catch the first time, but the second time it became obvious they were talking about the hit..
    Ahhhhh thanks man.. I didn't watch it twice yet that makes perfect sense. Dude i think Arnold is my favorite character.. He's a sly mother ****er.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I missed it because i thought that was just Gyp being Gyp.. about to merk the paperboy for no reason.
    i'm surprised... you're usually keen on those types of nuggets and foreshadowing techniques

either way, the execution of that hit scene was masterful... loved it thoroughly (especially juxtaposed with the opening scene, which becomes quite relevant in hindsight)
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Gyp walking through the house butt naked with the belt hanging from his neck while seeing everybody dead was a masterful scene.

While I did not expect AR to go after Gyp, that scene where he told the kid the room number was one of those scenes that seem to be a tell of things to come because it seem to that after he told him the number everything stop.

vCash
    Just watched Sunday's episode last night and wow. Gyp is one crazy dude, he gets off by getting choked that's some weird ****. Arnold is one smooth guy as soon as he heard Gyp's room #, bam end the convo and have him whacked. Nucky getting caught was hilarious, the look on his face was priceless. Looks like people were right on Van Alden he will soon be joining O'bannon's gang.

vCash
    I'm just glad Gyp followed proper protocol and had a spotter when masturbating with a noose

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast