Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Was ok but like someone already said it is setting up for big things!

vCash
    This week's episode isn't bad.. It's definitely setting up for big things. I wonder if Nucky is going to find out Harrow iced Manny... And I also wonder if Nucky would consider hiring him as his enforcer.. I feel like that's a longshot, but I don't want Harrow to die

vCash
    I agree with everyone, the episode sets up for fireworks in the future episodes. I wish they touched on the situation with Harrow killing Manny and the Chicago situation.

vCash
    I like how the scene introducing Gyp creates tension in every scene he's in. I always think he's going to lose it.

vCash
    Holy **** what an episode!

Richard Harrow is such an awesome character, I hope Nucky recruits him!

And I called the Jimmy dream sequence!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Holy **** what an episode!

Richard Harrow is such an awesome character, I hope Nucky recruits him!

And I called the Jimmy dream sequence!
    The last 15 minutes was crazy. Harrow loved Angela so much it makes perfect sense.

vCash
    Yeah definitely. Also, with Gyp knowing that Nucky and Jimmy's mom had some sort of problem, along with knowing the brother betrayed Nucky once before, sets up something big for the future.

Next week looks insane

vCash
    Yeah definitely. Also, with Gyp knowing that Nucky and Jimmy's mom had some sort of problem, along with knowing the brother betrayed Nucky once before, sets up something big for the future.

Next week looks insane
    Yo man do you think Nucky meant to insult Gyp with the "Bone For Tuna" message? It means "good luck". If he did that was pretty stupid of him. The thing is, now that Harrow will be working for Nucky, where does that leave him and Gillian? You're right. **** is about to go down and i think there will be a crazy gunfight at the gas station.

vCash
    Great ****ing show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Yo man do you think Nucky meant to insult Gyp with the "Bone For Tuna" message? It means "good luck".
    Well considering he wanted to go see why Billie wasn't answering the phone and fell asleep there, my guess was that he didn't intend to insult Gyp. But Gyp is old school, he expects Nucky to be a man of his word, and when he broke his promise of being there to send him off, Gyp sees it as an insult.

The thing is, now that Harrow will be working for Nucky, where does that leave him and Gillian?
    Well technically, Harrow isn't working for Nucky, but Nucky did seem to show that he was quite impressed with Harrow. Possibly thinking he could use him somehow, my guess is that Harrow joins forces with Nucky, maybe not now, but sometime in the future. As for Jimmy's mom, that's a good question, I'm guessing her and Gyp try to get rid of Nucky, and Nucky gets rid of them both, possibly with the help of Harrow. But that's just an educated guess.

You're right. **** is about to go down and i think there will be a crazy gunfight at the gas station.
    Next week looks insane. I can't wait

vCash
    Well technically, Harrow isn't working for Nucky, but Nucky did seem to show that he was quite impressed with Harrow. Possibly thinking he could use him somehow, my guess is that Harrow joins forces with Nucky, maybe not now, but sometime in the future. As for Jimmy's mom, that's a good question, I'm guessing her and Gyp try to get rid of Nucky, and Nucky gets rid of them both, possibly with the help of Harrow. But that's just an educated guess.
    Yes. Harrow hates Gillian anyway. Nucky and Margaret will raise Jimmy's boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Yes. Harrow hates Gillian anyway. Nucky and Margaret will raise Jimmy's boy.
    That would be interesting, since Nucky was a father figure to Jimmy, and since Nucky has been feeling some guilt in this last episode, maybe he could feel less guilty by taking care of Jimmy's kid?

It kind of pins Harrow against that irish helper of Nucky's though (I always forget his name)

vCash
    That would be interesting, since Nucky was a father figure to Jimmy, and since Nucky has been feeling some guilt in this last episode, maybe he could feel less guilty by taking care of Jimmy's kid?
    Could be a silver lining after a bloodbath.

It kind of pins Harrow against that irish helper of Nucky's though (I always forget his name)
    Well Nucky has unfinished business with Owen. He just doesn't know it yet. haha

vCash
    Very true, I can't wait until he finds out

vCash
    "what the **** is life if it's not personal?!?!"

great ****ing line!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast