Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Harrow is such a bad ***, love his character

vCash
    Best show on television. What a first episode. Van Alden's storyline had me going!

vCash
    That was a great season opener.. Richard Harrow is too badass.. What a fantastic episode

vCash
    The guy who runs the North side of Chicago is one lucky bastard. He is lucky Van Alden showed up to sell iron to him or he was going to get killed by Capone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    The guy who runs the North side of Chicago is one lucky bastard. He is lucky Van Alden showed up to sell iron to him or he was going to get killed by Capone.
    Van Alden!!!! Love that guy.

What a great scene that was.

I guess not too many people on PSD know about htis show.

vCash
    This new guy Rosetti seems really crazy. You can tell he's gonna cause some trouble this season.
    Also it seems almost inevitable that Van Alden is going to join the mob at some point.

vCash
    Yeah which I am wondering how that is going to turn out..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ray View Post
    This new guy Rosetti seems really crazy. You can tell he's gonna cause some trouble this season.
    Also it seems almost inevitable that Van Alden is going to join the mob at some point.
    well, they went out their way to hammer down our throats the whole "nucky is king... everyone else are his servants" message, and they especially focused on rosetti's reaction to that message/image. they're already setting it up for him to be a challenger to the throne, a la jimmy in year(s) past.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Great premiere

vCash
    Rosetti will kill anyone at any second lol. I think thats what they were trying to show us in the opening scene. He was about to merk Eddie Cantor before Nucky intervened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    well, they went out their way to hammer down our throats the whole "nucky is king... everyone else are his servants" message, and they especially focused on rosetti's reaction to that message/image. they're already setting it up for him to be a challenger to the throne, a la jimmy in year(s) past.
    For sure. But Rosetti's not from AC. An outsider can't possibly come into AC and expect to take it over without forming some sort of alliance or getting some help from within the AC outfit.
    Should be a good season and I'm really interested to see who Harrow ends up with.

vCash
    Loved the scene where all of them were together, and Rosetti blasts everyone of them. Giving the dog to Margaret at the end was great. I now want a scene w/ Capone & Rosetti in the same room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ray View Post
    For sure. But Rosetti's not from AC. An outsider can't possibly come into AC and expect to take it over without forming some sort of alliance or getting some help from within the AC outfit.
    Should be a good season and I'm really interested to see who Harrow ends up with.
    I know Rosetti causes trouble with everyone and Nucky tries to band NY together with AC to deal with him. I saw that in one of the previews. Great first episode and I definitely love this show.

KNICKS 2012/2013 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future
    Originally Posted by StoicSentry
    "I hate rooting for the Knicks because of their connection with the Rangers. I never became a serious Knicks fan."

vCash
    Loved the episode and next weeks looks great to "everybodys got guns" lol. The only thing I thought was they kinda acted like Jimmy's character never existed. I know he got blasted in the face and there will be more but it is like no one is talking about it.

vCash
    I'm waiting for a Nucky dream sequence with Jimmy in it.. Also, even though I enjoyed it, I thought Manny's death was a lot sooner than I expected. Still, that was my favorite scene in the premiere..

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast