Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    vCash
    I want to re-watch the Richard Harrow scene a million times

vCash

Boardwalk Empire Season 3

While the whole Harrow scene was fantastic, seriously all these guys were either not packing heat or were ****ing slow at shooting and when they shot they missed. Lol

vCash
    loved the way nucky played everyone to his advantage... that's the BOSS nucky we've all come to know and love!

harrow's scene... well, everyone's already said what can be said about that. twas awesome.

i knew there was literlly zero chance of it happening, but i REALLY wanted to see nucky go full-tilt and just kill the **** out of margaret at the hotel for sleeping with owen.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Hopefully now that Margaret didnt take the money show wont be on the show anymore. Her character bores me. The scene with the Mayor being questioned about the city and saying he runs it and not Nucky and the reporters laughing was hilarious. Nucky now I believe is going to be more ruthless then ever. You even think about crossing him and he finds out you are dead. Great final episode. Harrow going crazy on the house was awesome.

vCash
    Things I liked, of course Richards scene in the cathouse. Nucky playing AR which should lead to something very good next season and then Lucky losing his sh$t but not realizing it isn't his time yet. Can't wait to see how New York plays out next year with Joe, AR, Meyer and Lucky now. Knew Gil was going to try killing Gyp but that was such a weak way to do it.

Things I kind of disliked, the way they killed Gyp off. He was the best character this year and just to have him get killed by one of his own men was weak I thought. Wanted a showdown with Nucky at the end especially when he was mocking him. Didn't like the whole interaction from Al this episode. The left him off the last episode with possibly the greatest line on the show to really be the second fiddle on this episode but I guess in 1923 he really didn't hit his status for a couple more years so they didn't want to put the focus on him but more Nucky all episode. Can't wait for more of him and OBannon next year.

Awesome season as always and the end really picked it up for me. Hopefully Margaret gets axed next season and should be interesting to see how AR and Nucky face each other next year with the feds coming after AR now.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    I Just hope harrow ends up with jimmy's kid! margret needs to go,i'm sick of her! I Look for lucky,charlie,benny,myer and lucky kill AR by the end of next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Things I liked, of course Richards scene in the cathouse. Nucky playing AR which should lead to something very good next season and then Lucky losing his sh$t but not realizing it isn't his time yet. Can't wait to see how New York plays out next year with Joe, AR, Meyer and Lucky now. Knew Gil was going to try killing Gyp but that was such a weak way to do it.

Things I kind of disliked, the way they killed Gyp off. He was the best character this year and just to have him get killed by one of his own men was weak I thought. Wanted a showdown with Nucky at the end especially when he was mocking him. Didn't like the whole interaction from Al this episode. The left him off the last episode with possibly the greatest line on the show to really be the second fiddle on this episode but I guess in 1923 he really didn't hit his status for a couple more years so they didn't want to put the focus on him but more Nucky all episode. Can't wait for more of him and OBannon next year.

Awesome season as always and the end really picked it up for me. Hopefully Margaret gets axed next season and should be interesting to see how AR and Nucky face each other next year with the feds coming after AR now.
    Uhhh.. in white... and it has to do with AR and Joe's involvement next year you didn't pick up on:
    Joe Maseria and AR are dead. I feel like that was a big cliffhanger to get going for next season. They showed AR, Maseria and everyone buy Meyer and Lucky with bullets in their head. So they won't be back. It's clear to me that next years major sub-plots will be how things shake out in NY, who will come to power? Also, Capone's rise. Although hell, they may even save that for Season 5, if they're smart.
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    Uhhh.. in white... and it has to do with AR and Joe's involvement next year you didn't pick up on:
    Joe Maseria and AR are dead. I feel like that was a big cliffhanger to get going for next season. They showed AR, Maseria and everyone buy Meyer and Lucky with bullets in their head. So they won't be back. It's clear to me that next years major sub-plots will be how things shake out in NY, who will come to power? Also, Capone's rise. Although hell, they may even save that for Season 5, if they're smart.
    So what are they doing then jumping to 1928 next season? Are you saying that happens next season or it happened at the end of the finale as I would think I wouldn't miss that part. I'm really confused by your comment.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Wow that killing spree Harrow went on was great.

I didn't understand why he gave the kid up at the end and just walked away.
    He wanted the kid to be safe.
    The kid was going to get shot one way or another if Harrow had put down his gun, because that guy "Didn't give a ****"

Harrow was a one man wrecking-crew in order to save the boy. Overall some great scenes with Richard.

Two possibilities about Mr.Harrow next season:
    1) Harrow wanted to make sure Julia was the right person to watch Tommy. He walks away from the situation for their safety. Teams up with Nucky, after they find out it was him that killed everyone.

2) Or they live together - him and Julia, and Tommy. Happily ever after.

And Gillians not dead... yet.
    Last edited by Johann; 12-03-2012 at 06:07 PM.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Loved the episode and can't wait to see more of Capone next year. Best character on boardwalk empire for me with Harrow following close behind.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Loved the episode except the way they killed off Gyp, they could have done that so much better but Harrow was great and Nucky played them all!! Sucks it is over till next year!!

Two things I didn't get So Nucky and Eli went in the brothel to kill all those guys by themselves?? Then they should have had Nucky kill the Gyp but just again Nucky and Eli are down the street and have just one of the Gyp's guys kill him when there was four of them and just Nucky and Eli down the road? I know they found him in the house and probably said you can live if you kill him but still!!
    Last edited by Game_Over; 12-03-2012 at 08:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Loved the episode except the way they killed off Gyp, they could have done that so much better but Harrow was great and Nucky played them all!! Sucks it is over till next year!!
    You had to expect that guy get some sort of revenge for what Gyp did to his cousin.

And that dialogue from earlier between Dunn Punnsley (Chalky's assistant) and Capone, when Dunn is pissing on Al's car... Something about dying with your dick out.

That's how Gyp dies.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    You had to expect that guy get some sort of revenge for what Gyp did to his cousin.

And that dialogue from earlier between Dunn Punnsley (Chalky's assistant) and Capone, when Dunn is pissing on Al's car... Something about dying with your dick out.

That's how Gyp dies.
    Yeah, imo it was only right that that dude ended up killing him after he begged Gyp to not kill his cousin.
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 12-03-2012 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, imo it was only right that that dude ebed up killing him after he begged Gyp to not kill his cousin.
    on top of that, after gyp killed his cousin, he turned to him and said, "you owe me."

well... debt repaid!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post

Two things I didn't get So Nucky and Eli went in the brothel to kill all those guys by themselves?? Then they should have had Nucky kill the Gyp but just again Nucky and Eli are down the street and have just one of the Gyp's guys kill him when there was four of them and just Nucky and Eli down the road? I know they found him in the house and probably said you can live if you kill him but still!!
    I thought the same thing. Couldnt Gyp's guy just go up to them and say "hey listen, there's 4 of us and 2 of them down the road. Lets go try and kill them."

Really didnt understand that at all.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast