Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i can't wait for the next episode

vCash
    I wonder if Van Alden will be used in this season finale in terms of helping Capone/Nucky.. It would be an awkward moment for Nucky and Van Alden that's for sure

vCash
    Good episode.

Chalky is a good friend.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    The lack of discussion on here about this incredible show is very disappointing.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Good episode.

vCash
    I'd love to post more in this thread but being in the UK, we get the episodes a week or two after they're shown in the States.

vCash
    "i need a bath, some chow then we talk about who dies..."
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuhpelluh View Post
    "We been on the ride for 16 hours. I need a bath. Some chow. And then you and me sit down...and we talk about who dies. huh?"

That line and Harrow laying all his guns out, planning to go full tilt bozo on the cathouse.

Those two things gave me absolute chills for the amount of **** that's going to go down next Sunday.
    It was 18 hours but I get your point. Haha! That was a great line. Next weeks episode looks amazing Al Capone is the man.

vCash
    Like you guys, once Eli said he cut a deal for some reason I had a feeling that Capone was gonna be the one coming out of that crowd but that might have been one of the greatest lines ever in TV history. Just the build to it of the entire show and then the lead that it gives to the finale was amazingly done. The writers out did everything there.

Harrow laying out the guns of course was great.

The one thing I think that might be a random twist is Gillian killing gyp. You see them two in a bedroom in the previews and for some reason I think she might kill him before they do anything as she realizes that even though she doesn't like Nucky, he is far better to work with than Gyp and all the men he has brought to Atlantic City especially since he and them have taken over the cathouse. Maybe she realizes with Nucky that at least he lets her do her thing and not interfere besides collecting money.

And yeah, Chalky can be my friend anyday. It will be surprising to see who gets the axe in the finale but this was a great leadway to it and I can't believe I have to wait 6 days for this. Might actually have to watch on Sunday now instead of on Monday when I usually do.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Like you guys, once Eli said he cut a deal for some reason I had a feeling that Capone was gonna be the one coming out of that crowd but that might have been one of the greatest lines ever in TV history. Just the build to it of the entire show and then the lead that it gives to the finale was amazingly done. The writers out did everything there.

Harrow laying out the guns of course was great.

The one thing I think that might be a random twist is Gillian killing gyp. You see them two in a bedroom in the previews and for some reason I think she might kill him before they do anything as she realizes that even though she doesn't like Nucky, he is far better to work with than Gyp and all the men he has brought to Atlantic City especially since he and them have taken over the cathouse. Maybe she realizes with Nucky that at least he lets her do her thing and not interfere besides collecting money.

And yeah, Chalky can be my friend anyday. It will be surprising to see who gets the axe in the finale but this was a great leadway to it and I can't believe I have to wait 6 days for this. Might actually have to watch on Sunday now instead of on Monday when I usually do.
    i absolutely loved that scene. The quiet calmness before he comes out and then he delivers that line perfectly. I've been watching that over and over. Great scene.

vCash
    Sorry I'm late to the show, this has been my favorite show since it came out so let me throw out my opinions.

A shame Slater had to die off so soon but I guess Richard will become the replacement strong arm for Nucky next season. I'm assuming Richard will murder everyone in Gillian's house, Nucky will find out next season and Richard will work for him. Of course, if this happens then Gyp would be rolling solo to the brawl (I assume) The two most shocking things that could happen in these events is Richard killing\severely hurting Gillian or Gillian killing Richard.

The last episode should be awesome but I feel like they have a lot to cram into it, hopefully they don't and only focus on the most important things and let the little things (Margaret, Van Alden) piggy back the main cliff hangar into next season. Of course they should both get a small suspenseful scene.

The only thing I didn't like was how Eli brought back Al Capone in a "SURPRISE, SURPRISE" fashion, for what god damn reason is Al Capone coming to help Nucky? Don't get me wrong, it is ****ing awesome for Al Capone to be a part of this brawl but I wouldn't be surprised if the "main event" ends up being Al Capone trying to kill Nucky.. I just haven't seen anything lead up to Al Capone's arrival other than Torrio retiring from the game. Perhaps Eli told Capone that Nucky needs help, Capone sees this as an opportunity to come up. If Capone doesn't help Nucky then he will most likely kill one of Eli or Chalky along with Gyp next week. Season 4 will be Capone's spotlight. I don't think the death of Gyp will be focused on at all and that he will die and be forgotten pretty fast as it shouldn't be the focus because we all know he is going to die...

That's just my opinion because I can't think of anything else off the wall but quality that this show could do, perhaps the season ends with the simple death of Gyp & gang by the combined duo of Chalky, Eli, Capone, Nucky, Richard and Nucky puts them all on (assets, cash) next season (in which Capone works wonders with, he is going to be big eventually in this show)... Then again, this show manages to do the craziest stuff at unexpected times and making everyone accept it (Slater death, Jimmy death, random antagonist in Gyp) so we really don't know what to expect in this episode. I sure am excited though

vCash
    Would love to see a little bit of the" I Ain't building No Bookcase"Chalky in sunday's season finale. They are just gonna give us a taste of a war,next season is when it will get really bloody! somebody please kill jimmy's mama asap!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rg3fanatic1963 View Post
    Would love to see a little bit of the" I Ain't building No Bookcase"Chalky in sunday's season finale. They are just gonna give us a taste of a war,next season is when it will get really bloody! somebody please kill jimmy's mama asap!
    It is very possible that Chalky turns on Nucky still and gets that money but I highly doubt that..

Has anyone noticed that the guys that Nucky takes care of directly (pays) are the ones who are by his side in the end, Eddie, Chalky, Eli?

vCash
    Have any of you guys ever read the true life story called boardwalk empire? the real nucky thompson was loved and respected greatly by the black community in and around atlantic city.i know that the series is just basing the series on real life people then,but i doubt they make it as far from the truth as chalky turning on nucky!

vCash
    Holy ****!

When I saw Al I got so ****ing pumped. And Harrow. OMG. Next week is gonna be the most excited I think I've ever been for a show.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast