Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    I believe that Eli will be the one that kills Gyp in the end. I think his characters reemergence this season has been geared towards a big event that has yet to occur. With the death, Eli will take his place by Nucky's side as his true number 2. I just have to think all this time spent on Eli this year has to lead to something big.
    i've been thinking this since that easter episode opening scene where eli was hiding the eggs and they were playing an old gospel tune ("sometimes i feel like a motherless child") in the background. very heavy foreshadowing from a show that likes to use heavy foreshadowing a lot. this is eli's road to redemption.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Also, that was brutal what gyp did to that guy on the beach. Holy ****.
    Quite the opposite in Gyps mind which is why they guy owns
    Gyp haha. Brutal but probably a better way to die.

vCash
    Great episode.

Sad to see Slaeter gets shipped off
    Gyp's ruthlessness is going to bite him back. Killing that guys cousin right in front of him...
    Chalky is going to play a big role in the last 2 episodes.

PS. Way to go Harrow!

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Great episode.

Sad to see Slaeter gets shipped off
    Gyp's ruthlessness is going to bite him back. Killing that guys cousin right in front of him...
    Chalky is going to play a big role in the last 2 episodes.

PS. Way to go Harrow!
    LOL really with that sig. That is great. Takes up all of one page. LOL.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Nucky will have to give in to Chalky and give him his new joint on the boardwalk in order to keep his help. Maybe Capone comes in with help as well.

Margeret will be committed.

NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
    vCash
    I believe that Eli will be the one that kills Gyp in the end. I think his characters reemergence this season has been geared towards a big event that has yet to occur. With the death, Eli will take his place by Nucky's side as his true number 2. I just have to think all this time spent on Eli this year has to lead to something big.
    I never considered Eli as being the one that might take out Gyp, but you may be on to something there. Now that I think of it, they have really been building up his character this season. Wasn't he on the verge blowing his own brains out at one point?

vCash
    I love the show and its writing but I question killing off such a good developing character in Owen. He was a great replacement to James and I think the show may regret removing him from the show this early. I like the episode but this could be a mistake. I really hope that it is not but man this could really prove to be an error as I don't think the death was needed quite yet.
    agree, it better pay off at the end.

vCash
    I believe Harrow might be recruited by Nucky to take Gyp out. He's a sniper.

Btw, I love how this story can go in any direction. Producers did a great job.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    "You owe me!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    "You owe me!"
    "Tell me I'm going to Paris" Hunhunhun

they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    I believe Harrow might be recruited by Nucky to take Gyp out. He's a sniper.

Btw, I love how this story can go in any direction. Producers did a great job.
    i doubt he would snipe him lol. do people forget nucky killed his best friend? this story can get very complicated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    i doubt he would snipe him lol. do people forget nucky killed his best friend? this story can get very complicated.
    They both dislike Gillian. They'll be great friends.

they're Lederhosen

vCash
    I love the character who was about to kill Jess Smith, Meens is his name I think. But that actor's mannerisms are great imo

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    I love the character who was about to kill Jess Smith, Meens is his name I think. But that actor's mannerisms are great imo
    Gaston Means, aka:

Bill Dauterive / Buck Strickland, King of the Hill
    Jimmy James, NewsRadio

Stephen Root IRL

they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    You have to remember though that earlier in the season Harrow said he had no problem with Nucky because him and Mrs. Thompson always treated him right. I think Harrow is a smart man and knew Nucky did what he had to do to Jimmy as Jimmy was trying to get too large. I don't see him holding some grudge for Nuck killing Jimmy but instead coming to the realization of why he did it. Also I think he was more pissed that Jimmys wife got killed and thats why he killed whats his name instead of Mickey or Nucky.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast