Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 546
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I haven't heard anything yet bruh and honestly I haven't been talking to anyone, keeping abrupt on the latest football info!
    He may be late round value, that's why I'm asking. I figured you were either kin to him or a friend of the Faulk family.

    You know everybody!

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,643
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    He may be late round value, that's why I'm asking. I figured you were either kin to him or a friend of the Faulk family.

    You know everybody!
    Lol... No not to them! But I do know Odell Beckem Sr and Coach Moffitt, plus a few others!




    -by the way, you know Tim Tebow married my sister!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 01-05-2013 at 12:13 AM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I think I mentioned him when I was talking about trading down and gaining more picks. I think we gotta go Linemen for the first two picks, but yeah, I like what the kid has to offer.
    Just read an article saying it seems like we're going to find a way to lock up Jermon Bushrod. I wouldn't be opposed to it but if we don't re-sign him, than OT is 100% our biggest priority. Maybe that's why re-signing Bushrod would be good because then we can focus on DE/DT in the first instead of OT.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils


    THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Just read an article saying it seems like we're going to find a way to lock up Jermon Bushrod. I wouldn't be opposed to it but if we don't re-sign him, than OT is 100% our biggest priority. Maybe that's why re-signing Bushrod would be good because then we can focus on DE/DT in the first instead of OT.
    It would lessen the need, but I still don't want Strief. I'd still like to bring in one guy from the draft and get more competition going.

    I don't think we are going to be able to get an OT in the 1st without reaching for one.

    Sheldon Richardson would be a nice pickup...I'm warming up to him. I really don't want to go DB AGAIN in the first...I just...unless it's Milliner, and even then, I don't think he's a "playmaker". I'm really not liking our position in the draft...we need to move back and get more players, I feel like we will be reaching on anyone other than Richardson. I don't want to be "stuck" with a player like we were "stuck" with Patrick Robinson because we wanted a CB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    7,318
    vCash
    1500
    I only want Bushrod as a RT. I want to see the Saints land a LT that doesn't need help all the time.

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,643
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I only want Bushrod as a RT. I want to see the Saints land a LT that doesn't need help all the time.
    Agreed 100%!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Got dissed by a girl again huh Neo. Don't worry AJ said he knows this mountain called Brokeback he could meet you at if you want

    You guys don't have too much fun on that mountain.
    Haven't got dissed yet, and you can eat a ****, Under, because I'm only into girls

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    It'd be nice to have something going with a fellow Saints' fan. All my exes and current girlfriend hate the Saints.
    least we'd have something to talk about. My ex is a Panther's fan, so I get what you go through


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Just read an article saying it seems like we're going to find a way to lock up Jermon Bushrod. I wouldn't be opposed to it but if we don't re-sign him, than OT is 100% our biggest priority. Maybe that's why re-signing Bushrod would be good because then we can focus on DE/DT in the first instead of OT.
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    It would lessen the need, but I still don't want Strief. I'd still like to bring in one guy from the draft and get more competition going.

    I don't think we are going to be able to get an OT in the 1st without reaching for one.

    Sheldon Richardson would be a nice pickup...I'm warming up to him. I really don't want to go DB AGAIN in the first...I just...unless it's Milliner, and even then, I don't think he's a "playmaker". I'm really not liking our position in the draft...we need to move back and get more players, I feel like we will be reaching on anyone other than Richardson. I don't want to be "stuck" with a player like we were "stuck" with Patrick Robinson because we wanted a CB.
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss...come to my side, MT

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I only want Bushrod as a RT. I want to see the Saints land a LT that doesn't need help all the time.
    I've been thinking about this for a while. I feel like he'd be much better suited for such a role. Problem is that he'll make a lot more money as a LT and there's going to be a team out there that gives him LT money if the Saints don't. Not even close to worth paying LT money for him to play RT.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Internet Mock Roundup:

    Peter Schrager of Fox Sports has the Saints taking LSU FS Eric Reid. Schrager also says that Reid would possibly switch from Safety to CB for the Saints. I'm not even close to buying that.

    Sporting News has the Saints selecting Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o

    At CBS Sports, Rob Rang also like Te'o to the Saints, while Dane Brugler has Ohio State DT Jonathan Hankins as the pick.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Internet Mock Roundup:

    Peter Schrager of Fox Sports has the Saints taking LSU FS Eric Reid. Schrager also says that Reid would possibly switch from Safety to CB for the Saints. I'm not even close to buying that.

    Sporting News has the Saints selecting Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o

    At CBS Sports, Rob Rang also like Te'o to the Saints, while Dane Brugler has Ohio State DT Jonathan Hankins as the pick.
    I'd be soooooo pissed if we drafted Reid!

    I really like Te'o but he's not a need. Lofton is our MIKE. I'm not digging Hankins, not really feeling OSU defensive players after Smith and Jenkins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  11. #491
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I'd be soooooo pissed if we drafted Reid!

    I really like Te'o but he's not a need. Lofton is our MIKE. I'm not digging Hankins, not really feeling OSU defensive players after Smith and Jenkins.
    I feel the same way about the guys they mention

  12. #492
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I feel the same way about the guys they mention
    I'm still confused as to why they have us taking Reid...Safety is a need but not over all the others...and why would he give us the ONE guy who can't really cover out of the high ranking safeties?! It doesn't make sense!

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  13. #493
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    I just thought of something...since we lost Carl Nicks, are we going to get a 3rd round compensatory pick? I wasn't sure because we signed Grubbs. Anyone got any info on that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,705
    vCash
    1500
    I'm warming up to Dion Jordan loool. I think that's the guy man, honestly. Unless another pass rushers is available, I don't know why we wouldn't take him. Jeff Duncan said he reminded him of Aldon Smith.. To be honest, I don't see it. Dion Jordan can drop back in coverage, he's got that amazing ability to do that at 6'7 with a ridiculous wing span. Aldon Smith can't do that.

    @JeffDuncanTP: So Casserly says the #Saints just need a legit outside pass rusher, a DT, an OLB, a cover safety & a true No. 1 corner to fix their defense.

    @JeffDuncanTP: I guess that would qualify as an overhaul.

    @JeffDuncanTP: Here's how I would rate the #Saints' D needs: 1) DE; 2) cover safety; 3) CB; 4) DT; 5) OLB. The good news is it's deep draft class for DEs.

    @JeffDuncanTP: There are six defensive ends -- D.Moore, B.Mingo, B.Werner, D.Jordan, S.Montgomery, E.Ansah -- on ESPN's Big Board for the 2013 NFL Draft.

    This is what I tweeted him:
    @azizk47: @JeffDuncanTP Dion Jordan is a OLB/DE. He would be a better version of Kiwanuka in Spags system... Reminds me a lot of Aldon Smith. <--- That was his answer
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils


    THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,705
    vCash
    1500
    The thing about Duncan is that he watched college football, he's a fanatic. Louisville's his alma mater, I remember he was super pumped when we drafted Johnny Patrick lol. Anyways, I'm just not sure who'll be available at 15 from those DEs. If DAMONSTER is there, I'll go crazy
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils


    THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •