Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    vCash

Way Too Early 2013 Draft Discussion

With the 15th overall pick the New Orleans Saints select...... Im not real sure I hope we trade back and we get a extra pick since we lost one. With 6 current picks I would be pissed off if we get anything besides Defense. We picked two Olineman last year. We need corners safeties young linebackers and a end or tackle that can stop the run. I do like Mack and we have Marquis Johnson at CB that we lost to injury would like to see how he does in regular season. We dont need WRs we still have Toon. Colston Moore Toon Morgan maybe one Undrafted free agent no draft pick. If we didnt suck so bad on Defense I would say draft QB in the late rounds but I dont think we should waste a pick. We definitely need to pull a New England move and get more draft picks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRM10:24925075
    With the 15th overall pick the New Orleans Saints select...... Im not real sure I hope we trade back and we get a extra pick since we lost one. With 6 current picks I would be pissed off if we get anything besides Defense. We picked two Olineman last year. We need corners safeties young linebackers and a end or tackle that can stop the run. I do like Mack and we have Marquis Johnson at CB that we lost to injury would like to see how he does in regular season. We dont need WRs we still have Toon. Colston Moore Toon Morgan maybe one Undrafted free agent no draft pick. If we didnt suck so bad on Defense I would say draft QB in the late rounds but I dont think we should waste a pick. We definitely need to pull a New England move and get more draft picks
    I think Saints org kind of feel the need for defense too. How many LBs and defenders did we bring in this offseason like forty five You give Drew Brees a top 15 D and we are gonna embarrass a lot of opponents
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    If both Sheldon Richardson and Barkevious are available at 15, who do we take?
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    If both Sheldon Richardson and Barkevious are available at 15, who do we take?
    too early to tell. At this point, there are so many D line prospects that could go top 15 that one of the "elite-potential" guys will be available when we pick. We just have to get the right one
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    I would love to trade down though and grab more picks
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Anyone else watching Michigan v South Carolina? I've been watching Michigan LT Taylor Lewan go against DE Clowney. Lewan one of the top Ts in this draft class, Clowney best DE in college right now

vCash
    ^^^ What a great game. Clowney is something else, my Lord. That hit to cause a fumble was ruthless, the guy is a freaking sophomore and he's dominating the nation like that. Only thing I could see setting him back is an injury, straight up baller
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    ^^^ What a great game. Clowney is something else, my Lord. That hit to cause a fumble was ruthless, the guy is a freaking sophomore and he's dominating the nation like that. Only thing I could see setting him back is an injury, straight up baller
    best player in college football. for sure. was dominating a possible top 10-15 pick in this year's draft

vCash
    Yeah, he made Lewan look pretty bad. There's no doubt he goes 1st overall in 2014. Let's tank next season and finish with the worst record hahaha #SuckForClowney. Kidding
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Next season LSU will be in the BCS game. Mettenberger!!!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-moc...0103--nfl.html

This guy has Manti Te'o going first to KC lmaoo and Glennon as his first QB off the board. He has us taking Sheldon Richardson but Dion Jordan is still available
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Nvm, this guy doesn't even have Geno Smith in his first round and has DaMontre Moore going to New England at 30 lol horrible mock
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Wonder if Clowney could enter the Supplemental draft now he looks like he could be the type of DE that could single handedly turn around a pass rush. That hit was Ray Lewis like.
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 01-02-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Jake Matthews is returning to college

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    Jake Matthews is returning to college

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast