Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    i love Montgomery, but yes. I'd rather have Werner
    I LOVE Montgomery after hearing about his leadership/intangibles. Anyone know about Werner's intangibles?
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    I LOVE Montgomery after hearing about his leadership/intangibles. Anyone know about Werner's intangibles?
    I remember Neo saying that Werner is still raw. His upside is tremendous, I would love to get him
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Guys, if we got a top-15 pick and Matt Barkley was still on board, would you guys be down to draft him and have him sit & learn behind Drew? I don't think we'll ever be in this position for another while, to be drafting high like this with a prospect like that to our availability. Just thinking out loud.

At some point, we have to realize that Drew isn't 27 anymore, the guy is 32! We have to think about our future, the future of this franchise.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Nope, win now. DE, DT or LT. Don't want to sit on a QB for 4 years, then have a Rodgers/Favre thing if Drew wants to play beyond his contract. 2014 or 2015 would be a good time to think about it.

Besides, USC QBs haven't exactly lit up the NFL.

vCash
    Missouri DT Sheldon Richardson has announced that he will forego his senior year and enter the NFL draft, to the surprise of no one. He is a possible Saints target in Round 1

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Guys, if we got a top-15 pick and Matt Barkley was still on board, would you guys be down to draft him and have him sit & learn behind Drew? I don't think we'll ever be in this position for another while, to be drafting high like this with a prospect like that to our availability. Just thinking out loud.

At some point, we have to realize that Drew isn't 27 anymore, the guy is 32! We have to think about our future, the future of this franchise.
    Screw that. I don't even like Barkley and I don't think its time to sit someone behind Drew and squander a 1st round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Nope, win now. DE, DT or LT. Don't want to sit on a QB for 4 years, then have a Rodgers/Favre thing if Drew wants to play beyond his contract. 2014 or 2015 would be a good time to think about it.

Besides, USC QBs haven't exactly lit up the NFL.
    my thoughts exactly

vCash
    Can't it just be the draft already ?

Neo, what do you think of Brandon Jenkins? The DE out of FSU. Hurt first game of the year but he was supposed to be a top 15 pick before his injury
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Can't it just be the draft already ?

Neo, what do you think of Brandon Jenkins? The DE out of FSU. Hurt first game of the year but he was supposed to be a top 15 pick before his injury
    I liked the pair of the coming into the season, but I was always higher on Werner than Jenkins after last season (2011). Having said that, I'd LOVE to see this guy fall to us in round 3. round 4 would be a godsend. Likely he goes in round 2 and is able to contribute to his NFL team right off the bat, since his injury happened at the beginning of the collegiate season. MT and I were talking about this guy a few weeks back, actually...

vCash

Might be my SEC bias coming out, but USC prospects tend to not work out so well for us.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    Might be my SEC bias coming out, but USC prospects tend to not work out so well for us.
    Saints have drafted more players from USC than from any other school. Let's change it up, lol

vCash
    **** u$c!

vCash
    Phuc y'all! Sammy Knight was a fool! #UDFA

Trust me fellas, it wasn't USC, it was us and our poor azz organization! And I hate USC aka 'University for Spoiled Children'
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Now that I think about it, we have so many needs, it's ridiculous. I'm not happy with David Hawthorne, I thought he was a decent signing at the time but the guy is old and sucks. We need an OLB, Sean Weatherspoon type. I wouldn't say it's our biggest need, but it's high up. 1) DE; 2) OT; 3) DT; 4) CB; 5) WR; 6) OLB; 7) S

But like you can argue corner is more of a need than DT, or that S is more of a need than OLB. I think you're going to see a brand new D next year, Spagnuolo is going to cut alot of these guys and some surprises too. Don't be surprised if Jabari's cut or takes a pay cut, Vilma, Will Smith, Brodrick Bunkley, Turk McBride, Roman Harper. All these guys gotta go or take a paycut, our D is old and sucks
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Spags has gotten a lot out of them recently. The key to his defense is a good line that gets pressure, so I'd argue that DT and DE are the most important positions. They'd help hide deficiencies in the DBs.

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast