Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Yeah, when I saw that I flipped out. Why the **** would we pass on him when RE depth will be a need?
    I think if he's there in round 3, you probably have to take him even if we got a DE in round 1, lol

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I think if he's there in round 3, you probably have to take him even if we got a DE in round 1, lol
    Make Cam a Tuck3T? Yeah, I could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    But obviously a team is screwed without a Long Snapper so I hate when the need is in the trenches etc.
    I've heard a couple people say one of the most important guys on your team is the Long snapper.

I get what you're saying and I always look for where the big names go too. But, as of late, with our scouting dept, I'm fine drafting 'nonames'. On this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for AHicks and not whiffing on another DT.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    I like Clowney (de/olb S.Car). Very lanky like Aldon Smith and he makes a lot of plays. He will probably project as a 34olb in the nfl, but we could definitely find somewhere to fit him in our front 7.

Thoughts on Clowney? (Sorry if y'all talked about him already)
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    I like Clowney (de/olb S.Car). Very lanky like Aldon Smith and he makes a lot of plays. He will probably project as a 34olb in the nfl, but we could definitely find somewhere to fit him in our front 7.

If he comes out, after next season (he's a Soph), he's the top player in the 2014 draft. Doesn't matter who's picking, he's the guy. He can play 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    If he comes out, after next season (he's a Soph), he's the top player in the 2014 draft. Doesn't matter who's picking, he's the guy. He can play 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB.
    The best DE prospect since Julius Peppers. Guy is obscenely talented. Barring injury, he's going to go 1st overall no matter what team is picking there, like MT said. He can play either end spot or either 3-4 OLB spot. He'd fit on any team in the league and be a Day 1 starter. He's a Game Changer

vCash
    I've heard a couple people say one of the most important guys on your team is the Long snapper.

I get what you're saying and I always look for where the big names go too. But, as of late, with our scouting dept, I'm fine drafting 'nonames'. On this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for AHicks and not whiffing on another DT.
    Yea Football is great every position is important some maybe slightly more than others but without question without a Long snapper a Football team is screwed with a capital S

Clowney from South Carolina? That dude right there! That dude right THERE!
    BEAST!

Its players like this that make me wish the Pro Bowl was more competitive.

Imagine Aldon Smith JPP and Clowney rushing the QB. Two words ...OH SCHIT!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash

Clowney from South Carolina? That dude right there! That dude right THERE!
    BEAST!

Its players like this that make me wish the Pro Bowl was more competitive.

Imagine Aldon Smith JPP and Clowney rushing the QB. Two words ...OH SCHIT!
    Yeah Clowney is one of those VERY rare dudes who probably could have made it in the NFL without the whole "3 years after high school" rule

vCash
    My issue with Dion Jordan is that he doesn't play enough 4-3 DE at Oregon, but I know if he added some weight, he could be a great 4-3 end. We probably won't be in the range to get someone like Montgomery anymore, so that's not an option. I think we go BPA with our primary focus being DE or OT. After those, if there's a great DT prospect still on board, we gotta address that.

As for Clowney, that kid is truly something else
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    My issue with Dion Jordan is that he doesn't play enough 4-3 DE at Oregon, but I know if he added some weight, he could be a great 4-3 end. We probably won't be in the range to get someone like Montgomery anymore, so that's not an option. I think we go BPA with our primary focus being DE or OT. After those, if there's a great DT prospect still on board, we gotta address that.

well this could actually work out in our favor because one of the things he's often asked to do when not rushing the passer in the 4-3 is to fall back into coverage, which is something that Spags likely values for his zone blitz

vCash

Don't be so sure...his stock isn't as high as it was.

vCash

Have to agree with this. Its been my thought process from the beginning

vCash
    I don't know how much college ball you guys watch but Bjoern Werner is having himself a game against Florida right now.

vCash
    I don't know how much college ball you guys watch but Bjoern Werner is having himself a game against Florida right now.
    Just having his way with Florida OT Chaz Green. Beat him for a sack earlier with speed, just running around him. Just got his 2nd sack by fooling Green with a stutter step then shoving him out of the way on the way to the QB. In between there, Werner grabbed a bobbled handoff out of midair and ran it back for about 15 yards before getting tackled.

vCash
    Just having his way with Florida OT Chaz Green. Beat him for a sack earlier with speed, just running around him. Just got his 2nd sack by fooling Green with a stutter step then shoving him out of the way on the way to the QB. In between there, Werner grabbed a bobbled handoff out of midair and ran it back for about 15 yards before getting tackled.
    I didn't catch the game until the end...is he the target now?

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast