Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    UD's Big time WHO DAT Board!

Round 1: 17th Milliner THE CB!!! BAMA
    Round 3: 18th Jesse Williams DT BAMA
    Round 4: 17th Baccari Rambo S BULLDOGS
    Round 5: 16th Alex Hurst OT LSU
    Round 6: 18th Quinton Patten WR LA TECH If lucky Devonte Holloman OLB Miss ST.
    Round 7: 17th Collin Klein QB K STATE 6-5 QB

Lock it in
    interesting. Don't know that he fits the Sean Payton mold, but would be a very compelling pick for sure

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    interesting. Don't know that he fits the Sean Payton mold, but would be a very compelling pick for sure
    I just like the fun picks I hate when they go

With the X pick Saints sselect Long Snapper Willy Lump Lump Nowhere University its like boooooorrrrrrring

But obviously a team is screwed without a Long Snapper so I hate when the need is in the trenches etc.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash

With the X pick Saints sselect Long Snapper Willy Lump Lump Nowhere University its like boooooorrrrrrring

But obviously a team is screwed without a Long Snapper so I hate when the need is in the trenches etc.
    you know the needs are in the trenches, lol. At OT, DE, DT are three of the biggest

jus' messin' bro

vCash

Lol
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    You'd be surprised at how many unsexy picks come up big. Heck, UD, you probably yawned when the Saints took Evans, Nicks and Colston. I'd rather more low key guys with less hype. They act less entitled.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    He knows. He's just bein' silly

vCash
    In our recent mock draft on WalterFootball, they have us taking Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri at 17. I don't know much about him, what's his deal? My boy Dion Jordan's stock keeps rising, in that mock he's going 16. I don't know who you guys want in that spot, I know MT is high on Kawann Short (if I remember correctly), Eric Fisher, Jonathan Jenkins are still on board too. Barrett Jones is going in the 2nd round. I can't find Jake Matthews lol so I dunno how legit this is.

Dion Jordan is going to us in the mock draft at www.mynfldraft.com. That would make me the happiest man
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    I like Matthews on name alone. If no draft has him going until the 3rd or 4th, I'd nab him.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    In our recent mock draft on WalterFootball, they have us taking Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri at 17. I don't know much about him, what's his deal? My boy Dion Jordan's stock keeps rising, in that mock he's going 16. I don't know who you guys want in that spot, I know MT is high on Kawann Short (if I remember correctly), Eric Fisher, Jonathan Jenkins are still on board too. Barrett Jones is going in the 2nd round. I can't find Jake Matthews lol so I dunno how legit this is.

Dion Jordan is going to us in the mock draft at www.mynfldraft.com. That would make me the happiest man
    Neo is big on Short. Richardson is a damn fine DT (I'd put him at UT/3T). I really like the kid. This mock has us taking CB in the 3rd when Brandon Jenkins is available (RE from FSU). I would jump all over him. For the guys thinking we need Dline help more than anything, this mock is a wet dream.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Akay, that draft on the link you posted is God awful.

I don't have anything against us taking Jordan though...if he turns out half as good as you're thinking, we could be getting one of the best pass rushers of the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    You'd be surprised at how many unsexy picks come up big. Heck, UD, you probably yawned when the Saints took Evans, Nicks and Colston. I'd rather more low key guys with less hype. They act less entitled.
    Boom! True Dat!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post

Sheldon Richardson would be a great pick I think. Probably Mizzou's best overall player since Sean Weatherspoon left. He likes to talk though, so someone would need to shut him up every now and then before he says something stupid (famous for the "old man football" comment before Mizzou was blown out by Georgia early this season). Physically he's almost everything you could ask for in a DT and he's having a great year.

I'm liking Dion Jordan more as I watch some Oregon games. Looking forward to seeing him compete against Oregon State this week.

I've seen a couple of mocks have Barrett Jones in the 2nd round. Think they're looking at him more as a C/G guy which lowers his value. Some teams will look at him that way and I think some teams will look at him as someone who can play OT as well. Teams in the latter category will consider him to be a 1st rounder. All comes down to fit on the Big Board.

I'll be beyond shocked if Jake Matthews isn't a 1st round pick (barring injury or something weird happening between the April and now). I'll find Mickey Loomis that evening and threaten to egg and T.P. his house (and I went to Auburn, so I know how to T.P. things...its an art form there, lol) unless he trades up to get Jake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I like Matthews on name alone. If no draft has him going until the 3rd or 4th, I'd nab him.
    Jake Matthews? Shocked if he isn't a 1st round pick, barring something strange between now and the draft (or injury)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Neo is big on Short. Richardson is a damn fine DT (I'd put him at UT/3T). I really like the kid. This mock has us taking CB in the 3rd when Brandon Jenkins is available (RE from FSU). I would jump all over him. For the guys thinking we need Dline help more than anything, this mock is a wet dream.
    Brandon Jenkins in round 3? Have to do that. He's a 1st round pick if he doesn't get injured and has close to what he did last season. He's got the Lisfranc, but he'll reportedly be able to go through most or all of the pre-draft workouts or etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Brandon Jenkins in round 3? Have to do that. He's a 1st round pick if he doesn't get injured and has close to what he did last season. He's got the Lisfranc, but he'll reportedly be able to go through most or all of the pre-draft workouts or etc.
    Yeah, when I saw that I flipped out. Why the **** would we pass on him when RE depth will be a need?

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast