Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 546
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Land Mass between Ala. and La.
    Posts
    1,540
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post


    sorry, still nauseous about Saturday. Thank Christ I was raised an LSU fan, because I couldn't take that happening again
    Help me out Neo, what about Saturday, you like Auburn?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,415
    vCash
    1500
    Sep 22th Geaux Bayou Bengals!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,193
    vCash
    1500
    Who ever is the best player left at 32 I say we take him.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    Who ever is the best player left at 32 I say we take him.
    Nice!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    Help me out Neo, what about Saturday, you like Auburn?
    Yeah, I did my Undergrad at Auburn, so I have a big soft spot for them. It hurts how bad they are this year, lol. Least LSU will be dominating


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,394
    vCash
    1500
    The best offensive tackle available.


    "Eighteen Twenty-five _______"

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    The best offensive tackle available.
    yep. We need pass rushers ourselves, but we can't even stop a 4 man rush anymore apparently. That needs to end.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    7,328
    vCash
    1500
    At this rate, we might be picking in the top ten. At least there will be some talent available.


    Best defenders are in the stands!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    At this rate, we might be picking in the top ten. At least there will be some talent available.
    The only good side to losing games. God, I wish we had that second round pick though...


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,338
    vCash
    10394
    at what point do we break out the paper bag display pics......might as well ease the tension a bit as a sense of humor might be needed during this season lol

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    The best offensive tackle available.
    I'm leaning toward this unless we can get someone of Montgomery's caliber.

    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    yep. We need pass rushers ourselves, but we can't even stop a 4 man rush anymore apparently. That needs to end.
    That game was painful to watch. Johnson and Hardy were massacring Strief and Bushrod. Grubbs and Evans don't even know who to help anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    At this rate, we might be picking in the top ten. At least there will be some talent available.
    I like your positive attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    The only good side to losing games. God, I wish we had that second round pick though...
    We'll probably end up getting that back and losing our 3rd or something, especially if we blow the season.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    at what point do we break out the paper bag display pics......might as well ease the tension a bit as a sense of humor might be needed during this season lol
    Brother, I slap the baggers at my local grocery store if they even ask me if I want paper over plastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,338
    vCash
    10394
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post



    Brother, I slap the baggers at my local grocery store if they even ask me if I want paper over plastic.
    understandable, i'm not even close to ready to call it a season. i may be in the minority that loves the bags. i love the Saints and everything that comes with it for better or worse!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    at what point do we break out the paper bag display pics......might as well ease the tension a bit as a sense of humor might be needed during this season lol
    Oh no...never that. Not again. I refuse to be called a fair-weather fan, lol


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,338
    vCash
    10394
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Oh no...never that. Not again. I refuse to be called a fair-weather fan, lol
    who cares what the outsiders say?....the way I see it bag or no bag saints fans showed up

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,338
    vCash
    10394
    embrace the past fellas

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •