Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    5. New Orleans Saints - 2-5 (.392 SOS) -- DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
    The Saints defense is a mess, and although Spags’ future may be in question, he has always gone by the mentality of drafting a pass rusher over a defensive back. Junior Galette and Martez Wilson are the only Saints that can offer a real pass rush, and Jordan offers the versatility to possibly be a strong side linebacker in a four man front and pass rusher in nickel situations. His combination of length and mobility is outstanding.

That's Rotoworld's latest mock. I don't even know anything Dion Jordan, do you guys have insight on him?
    WOW! Is that the 5th overall pick they have us taking him at? WOOOOOOOW, thats about two rounds before I'd have him going. I'm thinking late 2nd to early 3rd. Haven't seen a lot of his tape this year, but I know he drops into coverage a LOT. Projected as a 3-4 OLB to me, insofar as that actually matter (not super lots). Oregon is ahead of everyone on their schedule in about two seconds, so he'd be a LOT more productive if they used him as a pass rusher more often. Even so, he's got 5 sacks, which is decent. Good size at 6'7", but pretty lean at 234 for a 4-3 end.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Yeah I felt like that was a little too high. Most mocks have him going late first, early second. If he add weight, he reminds me a little of JPP. Oregon needs to get him to lineup more as a 4-3 DE
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    DE- DaMontre Moore

#Texas A&M
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    DE- DaMontre Moore

#Texas A&M
    ^this. Needs to add weight but has looked a LOT better than I thought he would at DE

vCash
    LSU's Sam "spot duty" Montgomery is overly hyped! He needs to stay in college for his senior year! Yes I said Spot Duty!He finally makes a play, he celebrates and then he's out for the next 3 plays bcuz he's gased!

#SeldomSeenJethroBodean

80 Jarvis Landry #Lutcher in da house! Go Bulldogs
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    I think everyone can agree that our biggest needs are DE, OT, and DT (to a lesser extent). But ILB Manti Te'o is clearly the best player at his own position. Who would have to be gone at the priority positions for you to take Te'o? Who would you take him over? Or would he be your priority player?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I think everyone can agree that our biggest needs are DE, OT, and DT (to a lesser extent). But ILB Manti Te'o is clearly the best player at his own position. Who would have to be gone at the priority positions for you to take Te'o? Who would you take him over? Or would he be your priority player?
    He may have to be the guy if we keep winning, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    BPA at pick 32.

Wishful thinking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Neo I think DB is our greatest need in the draft

But I also feel a young stud LB is a bigger need than DE DT or OT.

Reid has somewhat made me change my opinion on him. But I hope we take a DB or a LB with our 1st pick.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Neo I think DB is our greatest need in the draft

But I also feel a young stud LB is a bigger need than DE DT or OT.

Reid has somewhat made me change my opinion on him. But I hope we take a DB or a LB with our 1st pick.
    Completly agree, with the league in the state it is in, you can never have too many good DB's, and with the veterans we have at LB, if we can get a young athletic LB they could bring him along quite nicely.

Offensive line isnt as big of a need, we do a good job chipping DE's to help them out and maybe Charles Brown is ready to start developing into a NFL caliber OT. Hopefully he can build off his performance against ATL.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Not me, UD. Give me a big, sexy LT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Not me, UD. Give me a big, sexy LT.
    One of them big long arm fast 6' 7 mofos dont get me wrong tho AJ

If we take a OT, DE, DT, DB be it SS, FS, or CB, LB or even QB in 1st round I won't be mad at all.

Kicker NEEDS to be drafted somewhere somehow we've lost at least 4 games over the last few seasons due to poor Kicking that ******* been killing us.

I still have a gut feeling about this Jordan Poyer kid

Still like Eric Reid but not in 1st round anymore

Jarvis Jones obviously at OLB but realistically I think one of them Stanford LBs would be nice.

The 1st pick though I don't know its such a gamble and maybe the safest bet is a OT.

But if we're strictly talking sexy picks for fun not necessarily the 1st pick. A pick that would make me be excited would be a QB no disrespect to Drew but I like those 6 '4 QBs and Tenessee has a 6 '6 dude named Tyler Bray maybe Tenesse's WR Justin Hunter hell maybe both now that be cool Hunter first then Bray later in draft.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    It all comes down to where the Saints are picking, but I'm fine with LT, DE, DT or LB in round 1. DE is high on my list. I'd love to see Cam Jordan have a capable tag team partner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    It all comes down to where the Saints are picking, but I'm fine with LT, DE, DT or LB in round 1. DE is high on my list. I'd love to see Cam Jordan have a capable tag team partner.
    this is pretty much how I feel

vCash
    One of them big long arm fast 6' 7 mofos dont get me wrong tho AJ

If we take a OT, DE, DT, DB be it SS, FS, or CB, LB or even QB in 1st round I won't be mad at all.

Kicker NEEDS to be drafted somewhere somehow we've lost at least 4 games over the last few seasons due to poor Kicking that ******* been killing us.

I still have a gut feeling about this Jordan Poyer kid

Still like Eric Reid but not in 1st round anymore

Jarvis Jones obviously at OLB but realistically I think one of them Stanford LBs would be nice.

The 1st pick though I don't know its such a gamble and maybe the safest bet is a OT.

But if we're strictly talking sexy picks for fun not necessarily the 1st pick. A pick that would make me be excited would be a QB no disrespect to Drew but I like those 6 '4 QBs and Tenessee has a 6 '6 dude named Tyler Bray maybe Tenesse's WR Justin Hunter hell maybe both now that be cool Hunter first then Bray later in draft.
    QB in round 1? Not sure I'm there yet, but I guess you have to follow your board. Realistically, I just don't see it though.

Jordan Poyer is a very player. Good news is that he's already gotten a Senior Bowl invite.

Unfortunately, Jarvis Jones is no longer an option. Now that the Saints are back to winning, we won't get a shot at him. We'd need a Top 5 type pick to nab him.

As far as the Stanford LB's, both are very good prospects as well, and it'd be hard for me to criticize that pick either late in round one (for Chase Thomas) or in round 2 (Thomas or Shayne Skov) depending on the context of the pick.

No such thing as a safe pick in the draft unfortunately. Anyone can bust or turn into a dominant player.

Earlier this year, I would have said that Bray probably wasn't coming out, but both of his WR's would (Hunter and Cordarelle Patterson). With his head coach probably getting fired, its more likely that Bray will leave Tennessee early, but look for a new coach to try to persuade him to stay and improve his draft stock. Bray is talented enough to be the 1st overall pick, but he is undisciplined both off the field and as a passer. Not what you want from your QB and leader.

If you're talking "just for fun picks" then Justin Hunter would be INSANE in our offense.

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast