Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Trade one, we don't need all of them! It's a production league, not a what if league. And right now the Saints are lacking production in the linebacker position as well as at th WR & Saftey spots! But who am I to tell the Saints if having 4 RBs on the roster of a team that doesn't run the ball. Drew Brees is passing the ball 70% of the time in games, who needs a RB in the offense?

Adding Cadet makes 5 RBs!
    I thought theyd play Cadet at WR they need to try this.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    This isn't little league bruh, you can't just go around trying guys at different positions when other teams are drafting guys out of college who has played years at a position! It's the NFL, which stands for "Not For Long" if coaches waste time on trying things out. It's about winning now!

Cadet is a RB
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I'm hiding before BB comes in here and reads this...
    Lmao...
    Man I just saw this! You wrong bro

~Under would phuc up a wet dream if you let him~
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    Why do we refuse to trade Chris Ivory? I feel like we could get something solid for him, hes been very productive. Vitt said today "he ain't going nowhere", but Ivory has repeatedly expressed his frustration.
    Not sure why. Vitt came out and said it wasn't happening after Ivory admitted he was frustrated by not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    In case Ingram or PT down, the Saints need another RB to run the ball 4 times a game.

Trade one, we don't need all of them! It's a production league, not a what if league. And right now the Saints are lacking production in the linebacker position as well as at th WR & Saftey spots! But who am I to tell the Saints if having 4 RBs on the roster of a team that doesn't run the ball. Drew Brees is passing the ball 70% of the time in games, who needs a RB in the offense?

Adding Cadet makes 5 RBs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    This isn't little league bruh, you can't just go around trying guys at different positions when other teams are drafting guys out of college who has played years at a position! It's the NFL, which stands for "Not For Long" if coaches waste time on trying things out. It's about winning now!

Cadet is a RB
    they did try this for a few plays during both the San Diego and Tampa games. I don't think he ever received a target, but he came out in 5 wide sets and I remember seeing him on the field for at least one 4 wide set.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    With Morgan being out maybe we send Cadet out deep a few times. Damn I cant help but wonder what kind of impact Toon would be having by now. Graham Toon and Colston on one side of the field would be a fun vertical game for Breesy
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I wouldn't mind seeing Cadet steal some snaps from PT and Ingram. Let's see what we got.

vCash
    I just don't understand why we keep 5 running backs, and use 2 of them (Ingram's 8 snaps a game doesn't count)
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    I just don't understand why we keep 5 running backs, and use 2 of them (Ingram's 8 snaps a game doesn't count)

Wild Card game in Seattle a couple years ago.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Wild Card game in Seattle a couple years ago.
    Yeah but with a team with this many holes, we can't afford to keep 3 backs that we don't use.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Cadet steal some snaps from PT and Ingram. Let's see what we got.
    No sir. Pierre Thomas has been far and away the best RB this year. He needs MORE touches, not less

vCash
    Yeah but with a team with this many holes, we can't afford to keep 3 backs that we don't use.
    Not like there are any upgrades at those positions lying around at the moment. This is something better addressed in the offseason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    No sir. Pierre Thomas has been far and away the best RB this year. He needs MORE touches, not less
    If the offense would maintain the balance it had against the Bucs, I'm with you. If not, then trade some guys and roll with what we have left. The only Saints RB that gets a respectable amount of touches is Sproles and that's mostly because of his pass-catching ability.

vCash
    I understand Spags' scheme might not be working because of the personnel but this is horrible, horrible, horrible. I expect them to give him another shot with possibilities of having a top 10 first round pick and go from there. I wouldn't be surprised if we went D in every single round in the upcoming draft, maybe get a few OTs too. We have to admit though, our drafting has been horrendous since the Super Bowl.

Only guy that stands out is Jimmy....

2010 Draft:
    First round: Patrick Robinson *ugh*
    Second round: Charles Brown *what a disappointment*
    Third round: Best TE in the league
    Fourth round: Al Woods *wtf happened to this guy*
    Fifth round: Matt Tennant *another flop*
    Sixth round: Sean Canfield *wow*

Our best draft was for sure 2006, we got Reggie, Harper, Colston, Strief (who is ****, but a starter nonetheless), Jahri Evans.

I'm not even joking when I say this but do we have the same scouts? 07 was Meachem, who's a flop. Sedrick Ellis in 08, who's been nowhere to be found, 09 was Malcolm and we all know how garabage he's been. When Sedrick Ellis leaves this summer, that means our first round picks from 2006-2008 will all be gone lol, that's kind of embarrassing? How are we not hitting on these guys.

Look at 2011:
    First round pick: Cam Jordan (amazing), Mark Ingram (wrong offense, workhorse but not going to work with us)
    Third round: Martez (thought he'd be making a bigger impact than only on special teams, still very raw) and Johnny Patrick (can't even crack the lineup as our starting nickel corner ahead of COREY GARBAGE WHITE)
    Seventh: Greg Romeus???? and Nate Bussey??????

Do you guys see where I'm getting at? WE NEED BETTER SCOUTS, WTF IS GOING ON. WE USED TO GET GUYS IN THE 7TH, 5TH ROUND, NOW WE CAN'T EVEN HIT ON FIRST ROUND PICKS!!!!!!

There's not ONE player from the 2007 draft still on our team, or in the NFL for that matter (except for Meachem, Usama Young and Marvin Mitchell). That's ****ing ********!

2008 was much, much better. Sedrick, Tracy, Carl Nicks, a kicker in the 6th and Arrington in the 7th. The 3 top guys will be gone by next year (Sedrick UFA, Tracy in Denver, Nicks in Tampa). You guys can blame the front office on that. The point I'm trying to make here, is that yes personnel is an issue, but holy ****, our scouting/drafting has been horrendous
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    I understand Spags' scheme might not be working because of the personnel but this is horrible, horrible, horrible. I expect them to give him another shot with possibilities of having a top 10 first round pick and go from there. I wouldn't be surprised if we went D in every single round in the upcoming draft, maybe get a few OTs too. We have to admit though, our drafting has been horrendous since the Super Bowl.

Only guy that stands out is Jimmy....

2010 Draft:
    First round: Patrick Robinson *ugh*
    Second round: Charles Brown *what a disappointment*
    Third round: Best TE in the league
    Fourth round: Al Woods *wtf happened to this guy*
    Fifth round: Matt Tennant *another flop*
    Sixth round: Sean Canfield *wow*

Our best draft was for sure 2006, we got Reggie, Harper, Colston, Strief (who is ****, but a starter nonetheless), Jahri Evans.

I'm not even joking when I say this but do we have the same scouts? 07 was Meachem, who's a flop. Sedrick Ellis in 08, who's been nowhere to be found, 09 was Malcolm and we all know how garabage he's been. When Sedrick Ellis leaves this summer, that means our first round picks from 2006-2008 will all be gone lol, that's kind of embarrassing? How are we not hitting on these guys.

Look at 2011:
    First round pick: Cam Jordan (amazing), Mark Ingram (wrong offense, workhorse but not going to work with us)
    Third round: Martez (thought he'd be making a bigger impact than only on special teams, still very raw) and Johnny Patrick (can't even crack the lineup as our starting nickel corner ahead of COREY GARBAGE WHITE)
    Seventh: Greg Romeus???? and Nate Bussey??????

Do you guys see where I'm getting at? WE NEED BETTER SCOUTS, WTF IS GOING ON. WE USED TO GET GUYS IN THE 7TH, 5TH ROUND, NOW WE CAN'T EVEN HIT ON FIRST ROUND PICKS!!!!!!

There's not ONE player from the 2007 draft still on our team, or in the NFL for that matter (except for Meachem, Usama Young and Marvin Mitchell). That's ****ing ********!

2008 was much, much better. Sedrick, Tracy, Carl Nicks, a kicker in the 6th and Arrington in the 7th. The 3 top guys will be gone by next year (Sedrick UFA, Tracy in Denver, Nicks in Tampa). You guys can blame the front office on that. The point I'm trying to make here, is that yes personnel is an issue, but holy ****, our scouting/drafting has been horrendous
    Cant argue with you there after you just broke it down like that nice post.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    5. New Orleans Saints - 2-5 (.392 SOS) -- DE/OLB Dion Jordan, Oregon
    The Saints defense is a mess, and although Spags’ future may be in question, he has always gone by the mentality of drafting a pass rusher over a defensive back. Junior Galette and Martez Wilson are the only Saints that can offer a real pass rush, and Jordan offers the versatility to possibly be a strong side linebacker in a four man front and pass rusher in nickel situations. His combination of length and mobility is outstanding.

That's Rotoworld's latest mock. I don't even know anything Dion Jordan, do you guys have insight on him?
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast