Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yea he freaking blowing his draft value breaking news im off the eric reid bandwagon. He isnt looking like 1st round talent anymore still like him but not that early anymore. Im a bit hesitant if we get a second round pick and he is there id love him he can play FS if we are willing to try him. 1st round he is he needs to have a good game at Alabama to show me he is a beast and still first round talent.
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 10-21-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Yea he freaking blowing his draft value breaking news im off the eric reid bandwagon. He isnt looking like 1st round talent anymore still like him but not that early anymore. Im a bit hesitant if we get a second round pick and he is there id love him he can play FS if we are willing to try him. 1st round he is he needs to have a good game at Alabama to show me he is a beast and still first round talent.
    I Totally Dis-agree!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I Totally Dis-agree!
    When I read this I thought about that Song Party like a Rockstar Totally
    dude!

LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    MT, is Bjoern Werner also a reach? WalterFootball has us taking him at 13, let me know what you think of him
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    MT, is Bjoern Werner also a reach? WalterFootball has us taking him at 13, let me know what you think of him
    Neo is higher on him than I am, however, 13 is a good spot for him. I haven't seen enough film of him to say I would take him over some of my mancrushes.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    So far, my top choice is Montgomery. Not sure if he is the most talented pass rusher, I don't watch enough college football to know. But based on his leadership capabilities, he seems like the type of dominant player AND leader our defense sorely needs.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    So far, my top choice is Montgomery. Not sure if he is the most talented pass rusher, I don't watch enough college football to know. But based on his leadership capabilities, he seems like the type of dominant player AND leader our defense sorely needs.
    Jarvis Jones is the best Defensive player in the draft. Montgomery is the best pure 4-3 DE in the draft. Mingo is probably the best pure pass rusher in the draft.

I want Montgomery because I don't think Jones is going to be available when we pick (and he shouldn't be...GMs will be fired if we somehow land him).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Jarvis Jones is the best Defensive player in the draft. Montgomery is the best pure 4-3 DE in the draft. Mingo is probably the best pure pass rusher in the draft.

I want Montgomery because I don't think Jones is going to be available when we pick (and he shouldn't be...GMs will be fired if we somehow land him).
    we're 100% in agreement on this.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Neo is higher on him than I am, however, 13 is a good spot for him. I haven't seen enough film of him to say I would take him over some of my mancrushes.
    I really, REALLY like this guy. He's big, he's physical, and he doesn't mess around. The guy has talent in every way imaginable for a DE. The only apparent downside is how raw he is. In order to get the most out of him and get him to a spot where he's as technically sound and dangerous as possible, we could honestly use a new D-Line coach, because Bill Johnson hasn't been getting it done (BB might be interested in the job ). I think if we're on the clock and Sam Montgomery is not available, then our choice should come down to The Beast from Berlin (Werner), OT Jake Matthews, OT Luke Joeckel, or DT Kawann Short.
    Last edited by neovenator250; 10-23-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: forgot about Luke Joeckel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I really, REALLY like this guy. He's big, he's physical, and he doesn't mess around. The guy has talent in every way imaginable for a DE. The only apparent downside is how raw he is. In order to get the most out of him and get him to a spot where he's as technically sound and dangerous as possible, we could honestly use a new D-Line coach, because Bill Johnson hasn't been getting it done (BB might be interested in the job ). I think if we're on the clock and Sam Montgomery is not available, then our choice should come down to The Beast from Berlin (Werner), OT Jake Matthews, or DT Kawann Short.
    and I'm assuming of course that we keep winning and are out of range of guys like Jarvis Jones and Star Lotulelei

vCash

Good to know, from all the things I've seen Montgomery is the best fit for us. I wish we get our second round pick back, that would be so helpful
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Good to know, from all the things I've seen Montgomery is the best fit for us. I wish we get our second round pick back, that would be so helpful
    If we get our 2nd back, I wouldn't be so damn worried about O-line. We are going to need a Tackle from this draft (or Marcel Jones ) to step in and beat out one of these ****ers we have trying to get Drew killed!

vCash
    we're 100% in agreement on this.
    Hot damn!

I really, REALLY like this guy. He's big, he's physical, and he doesn't mess around. The guy has talent in every way imaginable for a DE. The only apparent downside is how raw he is. In order to get the most out of him and get him to a spot where he's as technically sound and dangerous as possible, we could honestly use a new D-Line coach, because Bill Johnson hasn't been getting it done (BB might be interested in the job ). I think if we're on the clock and Sam Montgomery is not available, then our choice should come down to The Beast from Berlin (Werner), OT Jake Matthews, OT Luke Joeckel, or DT Kawann Short.
    Joeckel played a-****ing-mazing game against LSU. If we got this guy at 13 I'd lose my ****.

and I'm assuming of course that we keep winning and are out of range of guys like Jarvis Jones and Star Lotulelei
    Jones is a top 5 guy...I'm good with not getting him.
    Last edited by MT3279; 10-23-2012 at 06:30 PM.

vCash
    If we get our 2nd back, I wouldn't be so damn worried about O-line. We are going to need a Tackle from this draft (or Marcel Jones ) to step in and beat out one of these ****ers we have trying to get Drew killed!
    I think if we get our 2nd back we should draft an OT in the first. It seems like elite OTs don't work out past the first round, but you can get a very good pass rusher later. This draft also seems especially deep with pass rushers.

vCash
    I think if we get our 2nd back we should draft an OT in the first. It seems like elite OTs don't work out past the first round, but you can get a very good pass rusher later. This draft also seems especially deep with pass rushers.
    It's deep with Offensive Tackles, as well. I'm sure we'll stick to our board, regardless.

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast