Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    WalterFootball's latest mock has us taking Corey Lemonier. Would you guys be okay with that? Watching Aldon Smith tonight and JPP the past few weeks, makes me want a star DE like that. We're in desperate need of a playmaker on D
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    WalterFootball's latest mock has us taking Corey Lemonier. Would you guys be okay with that? Watching Aldon Smith tonight and JPP the past few weeks, makes me want a star DE like that. We're in desperate need of a playmaker on D
    Eh...I feel like he's a reach at 13. Man, if the draft went that route, I'd go Tackle, Te'o or one of the Press Corners.

And no, I don't ****ing like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Hahahaha what about Alex Okafor?
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    Eh...I feel like he's a reach at 13. Man, if the draft went that route, I'd go Tackle, Te'o or one of the Press Corners.

And no, I don't ****ing like it.
    I see you inching towards it MT.........you may as well come on over with me and accept it Saints will likely take yet another DB. And I'm believing it will be Eric Reid. CBs/DBs are so necessary and when you check the depth charts what other position do Teams routinely carry 5 personnel without question. Teams will have 5 CBs not to mention the Safetys.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I see you inching towards it MT.........you may as well come on over with me and accept it Saints will likely take yet another DB. And I'm believing it will be Eric Reid. CBs/DBs are so necessary and when you check the depth charts what other position do Teams routinely carry 5 personnel without question. Teams will have 5 CBs not to mention the Safetys.
    What about Johnthan Banks CB from Miss State, I'm a MSU alum so I've loved watching him play and would certainly like seeing on the Saints. He's a big corner that can tackle well.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Hahahaha what about Alex Okafor?
    I like him better, but even he hasn't had a "great" year.

No, not Safety...Corner. I'm leaning toward Banks over Rhodes...if Milliner were to fall I would run to the podium with the pick. Reid is a SS, and we have one in Harper (who's turning out to be pretty damn good in this new Defense). If I were to replace anyone, it would be Jenkins and Reid is NOT a FS.

What's worse, is we don't have a 2nd rounder...so 3rd has to go toward O-line, so we wouldn't even be able to address FS until the 4th (if then).

I'd really like to see if we could pick up a FS in Free Agency, honestly, and not concern ourselves with that position during the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    What about Johnthan Banks CB from Miss State, I'm a MSU alum so I've loved watching him play and would certainly like seeing on the Saints. He's a big corner that can tackle well.
    Yes, I would take Banks unless Milliner was available.

vCash
    With the bounty suspensions being such a mess for the league and Goodell's credibility taking a hit, does anyone see the Saints getting their 2nd rounder back and instead losing a 3rd or 4th rounder?

vCash
    I also think Harper has been good. Jenkins has been a liability but I think that'll get better as we get a better DLine. Remember, he's a captain, so I don't think they would get rid of either Jenkins OR Harper. Their teammates (obviously) think highly of the safeties or else they wouldn't have voted them for captains
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    With the bounty suspensions being such a mess for the league and Goodell's credibility taking a hit, does anyone see the Saints getting their 2nd rounder back and instead losing a 3rd or 4th rounder?
    I don't know, man. I hope so, but I'm not putting anything passed Goodell.

I also think Harper has been good. Jenkins has been a liability but I think that'll get better as we get a better DLine. Remember, he's a captain, so I don't think they would get rid of either Jenkins OR Harper. Their teammates (obviously) think highly of the safeties or else they wouldn't have voted them for captains
    Jenkins isn't a liability because of a lack of a passrush. He's a liability because he has terrible ball instincts, which cause him to be out of position a lot (it's been worse this year than his previous years, so we can't really blame the position change, he's just regressing). He has stiff hips (Deion went completely off on him during the combine because of this). This causes him to get spun around in coverage a great deal, and prevents him from recovering because he lacks great speed and agility.

Santonio Holmes got voted as a Captain and he's a complete idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I like him better, but even he hasn't had a "great" year.

No, not Safety...Corner. I'm leaning toward Banks over Rhodes...if Milliner were to fall I would run to the podium with the pick. Reid is a SS, and we have one in Harper (who's turning out to be pretty damn good in this new Defense). If I were to replace anyone, it would be Jenkins and Reid is NOT a FS.

What's worse, is we don't have a 2nd rounder...so 3rd has to go toward O-line, so we wouldn't even be able to address FS until the 4th (if then).

I'd really like to see if we could pick up a FS in Free Agency, honestly, and not concern ourselves with that position during the draft.

Yes, I would take Banks unless Milliner was available.
    Hell yes FA is where I think the real talent is. MT what if Ed Reed decided to give us a year or two like Sharper did towards the end of his career.

Oh my god if we signed Ed Reed for a year or two things would be beautiful plus he is a Louisianian so maybe he'd like to come back to the boot for his last season. What you think? Ed Reed top priority 2013 Free agency
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Yeah especially the way our season is going, I think we'll get our pick back.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    ****! I want to punch Eric Reid in the face.

vCash
    I want #7 Clowney!
    ~South Carolina~
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I want #7 Clowney!
    ~South Carolina~
    Um, **** yes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I want #7 Clowney!
    ~South Carolina~
    He's probably the #1 pick in the 2014 draft. Would do a lot to get him though...he's so fast at that size it's unreal.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast