Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I didn't catch the game until the end...is he the target now?
    He's definitely up there. He might be my favorite DE in this year's draft. Looking forward to see how he performs in the ACC Championship game and the Orange Bowl (I really don't see Georgia Tech upsetting the Noles)

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Baccari Rambo also had an excellent game. I love him as a prospect, though he can be a bit of a knucklehead at times. He registered eight tackles on the day, but on Georgia Tech's first drive of the game, he forced two fumbles, recovering one of them. His recovery came from the Yellow Jackets' running back Robert Godhigh at Georgia's 1-yard line. Rambo then returned the fumble 49 yards to help set up the Bulldogs' second touchdown. He also grabbed an interception on a deep pass toward the end zone by Georgia Tech quarterback Vad Lee that helped set up the Bulldogs' fourth touchdown of the first half. That interception tied the Georgia school record for interceptions in a career (16).

vCash
    Neo, I watched the FSU-UF game, Werner looked like a beast! Wow, I knew about his hype but he might've just played himself into a top 10 pick, good Lord. There were some plays he did disappear but that's inevitable with the position he's playing. I'd love for him to drop to us
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Neo, I watched the FSU-UF game, Werner looked like a beast! Wow, I knew about his hype but he might've just played himself into a top 10 pick, good Lord. There were some plays he did disappear but that's inevitable with the position he's playing. I'd love for him to drop to us
    Yeah, he's playing his nuts off

vCash
    Post-49'ers game the Saints have moved down 1 spot in the standings. If the draft started today, we'd pick 16th.

vCash
    I would not enjoy having that pick.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I would not enjoy having that pick.
    I sort of get where you're coming from. If we miss the playoffs, I'd rather have a Top 10 type pick to get a more talented guy, I suppose. Especially with the rising stock of some of my favorite prospects

vCash
    I would love TJ McDonald. Move Harper to the bench permanently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Armsz10 View Post
    There's a few safeties I wouldn't mind having in this draft, honestly. Kenny Vaccaro is my favorite

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    There's a few safeties I wouldn't mind having in this draft, honestly. Kenny Vaccaro is my favorite
    I saw him play a few times. I just personally love McDonald and all he does. He is solid in the run, but has the speed and fluid for coverage as well.

vCash
    He's definitely up there. He might be my favorite DE in this year's draft. Looking forward to see how he performs in the ACC Championship game and the Orange Bowl (I really don't see Georgia Tech upsetting the Noles)
    He's going to have a fieldday against that GT Line

Baccari Rambo also had an excellent game. I love him as a prospect, though he can be a bit of a knucklehead at times. He registered eight tackles on the day, but on Georgia Tech's first drive of the game, he forced two fumbles, recovering one of them. His recovery came from the Yellow Jackets' running back Robert Godhigh at Georgia's 1-yard line. Rambo then returned the fumble 49 yards to help set up the Bulldogs' second touchdown. He also grabbed an interception on a deep pass toward the end zone by Georgia Tech quarterback Vad Lee that helped set up the Bulldogs' fourth touchdown of the first half. That interception tied the Georgia school record for interceptions in a career (16).
    He's a ****ing idiot, but a very good player. He's one of the ones I'm calling to have a good game against Bama.

UF's O-line is very underrated. My problem with Werner is that he's not as strong against the run as he should be. Of course, most people aren't going to care about that because he can get to the QB.

I loved that kid's dad back in the day! You're a serious USC homer...is there anyone else on USC you're wanting? Woods maybe?

Eh...I'm always iffy on Texas guys. I'm a bigger fan of Jefferson and Lester....Lester being a guy we might be able to actually get.

I saw him play a few times. I just personally love McDonald and all he does. He is solid in the run, but has the speed and fluid for coverage as well.
    If only he hit as hard as his father...****, I'd be on board with you if that were the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    He's going to have a fieldday against that GT Line

He's a ****ing idiot, but a very good player. He's one of the ones I'm calling to have a good game against Bama.
    I'm interested to see how Georgia Tech plays him with Tank going down last week. Do they double team him every play and occasionally throw in a third guy, because otherwise I could seriously see him adding 7 or 8 tackles for loss by himself in this game

Rambo is a bit of a knucklehead for sure, but he shines on the biggest stages. I'm expecting him to have a good game as well.

vCash
    also, who am I kidding. Of COURSE Werner's my favorite DE in the class.

vCash
    Ya neo? Ahead of Montgomery?

Marqise Lee is something else eh? I think he's going to be great someday
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Ya neo? Ahead of Montgomery?

Marqise Lee is something else eh? I think he's going to be great someday
    i love Montgomery, but yes. I'd rather have Werner

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast