Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think the Texas A&M Tackles are gold and or the Alabama Guards but moving a guy from Guard to Tackle especially Left Tackle may be asking too much??
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I think the Texas A&M Tackles are gold and or the Alabama Guards but moving a guy from Guard to Tackle especially Left Tackle may be asking too much??
    Luke Joeckel is the best LT in this draft. Jake Matthews plays RT but he has the footwork to play LT. Barrett Jones (Bama guy) can play anywhere on the O-line and excel. Chance Warmack is pure Guard imo. I don't think Fluker is a first rounder but that doesn't mean someone won't fall in love with his size and power.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash

Lightbulb

I'm a damn genius!!! lets just move Sed Ellis to LT he has the speed yes he is a LITTLE short I know but the way he blocks those Olinemen every Sunday he has the goods and Kromer has till Sunday night to get him coached up. I need to be a Coach can't believe Im the first to think of this
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I'm a damn genius!!! lets just move Sed Ellis to LT he has the speed yes he is a LITTLE short I know but the way he blocks those Olinemen every Sunday he has the goods and Kromer has till Sunday night to get him coached up. I need to be a Coach can't believe Im the first to think of this
    I'm hiding before BB comes in here and reads this...

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I'm hiding before BB comes in here and reads this...
    hahahahaha
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mt3279 View Post
    i'm hiding before bb comes in here and reads this...
    Sure Ellis has nothing that makes him an NFL OT, but he has the heart of a Malcolm Jenkins which pretty much means he can do anything he sets his minds too
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 10-24-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Sedrick Ellis is a bigger disappointment than Malcolm Jenkins, in my eyes. At least we can name some impact plays Malcolm has made in the past 2-3 years. I don't even remember the last time Big Sed had a sack. I know they play different positions but bro, you were a 7th pick overall for a reason!!!!!
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    The musical DT format the Saints have used for the past couple of seasons has worked better than drafting Sed.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    In fairness to Big Sed, he might be the most productive DT to come out of that draft. Every other D-Lineman that I can remember from that year hasn't been any good except Calais Cambell and Cliff Avril, and both are Defensive Ends rather than tackles like Sed. So he's been far from an impact player, but it could have been worse

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    In fairness to Big Sed, he might be the most productive DT to come out of that draft. Every other D-Lineman that I can remember from that year hasn't been any good except Calais Cambell and Cliff Avril, and both are Defensive Ends rather than tackles like Sed. So he's been far from an impact player, but it could have been worse
    True
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Yes, but the Saints also wouldn't have drafted them 7th overall, either. That means they wouldn't have contracts that are weighing down the payroll. They'd have been shipped out already.

vCash
    Why do we refuse to trade Chris Ivory? I feel like we could get something solid for him, hes been very productive. Vitt said today "he ain't going nowhere", but Ivory has repeatedly expressed his frustration.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    In case Ingram or PT down, the Saints need another RB to run the ball 4 times a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    In case Ingram or PT down, the Saints need another RB to run the ball 4 times a game.
    I hear you AJ. But I thought Grubbs would be our run blocking G. Our run blocking sucks just face it guys.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Trade one, we don't need all of them! It's a production league, not a what if league. And right now the Saints are lacking production in the linebacker position as well as at th WR & Saftey spots! But who am I to tell the Saints if having 4 RBs on the roster of a team that doesn't run the ball. Drew Brees is passing the ball 70% of the time in games, who needs a RB in the offense?

Adding Cadet makes 5 RBs!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast