Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Guys shut the hell up! Lmao, If we can put up with those Dikta and Hasselet years, we sure in the hell can put up with a 0-2 start! C'mon guys, where's the PRIDE? Remember those, I Believe years? C'mon guys.... My damn acid reflux is starting to flare up! Smh....

{in my 90yr old old Man's voice}
    Oh lawd, Help me....Help me please!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    no ones doom and gloom yet....

the only thing that pisses me off is fans on facebook calling to fire steve spagunola and that Gregg williams had a great D.

i guess every team has "those" fans lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    embrace the past fellas
    Yeah, we have. thats the problem. People are like "you're bandwagoners" and we're like, "LOL, have you SEEN the ***** we've had to go through for decades?"

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    I'm with Neo. You *****, you scream, you yell, but you don't wear a ****ing bag!

vCash
    To get this discussion back on track, though, I think we're all in agreement about our what this team needs. We aren't NEARLY good enough on both lines. Our Guards are excellent and De la Puente can do his thing at Center, but both Offensive Tackle spots are a big problem. Strief needs to be put back in his backup role as the 6th man. Bushrod is just as bad. The Guards can only cover the mistakes of one of these guys. Based on performance so far, and the huge contract we just gave to Brees, I'd say OT is the biggest need. Have to protect that investment. Cam Jordan looks like the only guy giving a damn out there at End and we need help there and at Defensive Tackle. Here's the priority as I see it for The Big Three needs.

1) OT
    2) DE
    3) DT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I'm with Neo. You *****, you scream, you yell, but you don't wear a ****ing bag!
    Right. I WANT people to KNOW I'm a Saints fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    me too but i still love my bag.....

vCash
    To get this discussion back on track, though, I think we're all in agreement about our what this team needs. We aren't NEARLY good enough on both lines. Our Guards are excellent and De la Puente can do his thing at Center, but both Offensive Tackle spots are a big problem. Strief needs to be put back in his backup role as the 6th man. Bushrod is just as bad. The Guards can only cover the mistakes of one of these guys. Based on performance so far, and the huge contract we just gave to Brees, I'd say OT is the biggest need. Have to protect that investment. Cam Jordan looks like the only guy giving a damn out there at End and we need help there and at Defensive Tackle. Here's the priority as I see it for The Big Three needs.

1) OT
    2) DE
    3) DT

so for the college guys here...who are some studs on the o-line in college that we should look at? and should we draft one early or do what we do best and get one mid round?

vCash
    so for the college guys here...who are some studs on the o-line in college that we should look at? and should we draft one early or do what we do best and get one mid round?
    Its a DEEP Tackle class. I'm not gonna lie, I think the Saints should take one in the first round, then take another one later (4th-5th round, where we usually get our starters, lol). If we're able to get the 2nd rounder back, then take a pass-rusher in there. I'm going to drop a BIG list of Tackles here. My personal favorite (he's been mentioned before on here) is Texas A&M's Jake Matthews and his running mate Luke Joeckel isn't far behind. Chris Faulk of LSU would probably be a Top 20 tackle, but with his season ending injury, his stock will drop. Might be a good idea for him to come back to LSU next year and prove his health. The guy is a top pick if he doesn't get hurt. If he comes out anyway, he could go anywhere in the draft as the injury looks pretty bad. Multiple ligaments.

1st round guys:

Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
    Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
    D.J. Fluker, Alabama
    Taylor Lewan, Michigan
    Ricky Wagner, Wisconsin

2nd round guys:

Brennan Williams, UNC
    Oday Aboushi, UVA
    Alex Hurst, LSU

3rd-4th round guys:

Justin Pugh, Syracuse
    Dallas Thomas, Tennessee
    Cyril Richardson, Baylor
    David Yankey, Stanford
    James Hurst, UNC
    Seantrel Henderson, Miami

vCash

1) OT
    2) DE
    3) DT
    I'm agreeing but putting WR as 3B. I really want a stud Tackle or DE with the 1st rounder. At this point, it's just an issue of draft position.

I'm a scary fan, I pick fights.

Neo put some down earlier in this thread. It's a better list than I had, so I would refer you to that. At this point, wherever we are picking, we need to address Tackle (at least) once.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Its a DEEP Tackle class. I'm not gonna lie, I think the Saints should take one in the first round, then take another one later (4th-5th round, where we usually get our starters, lol). If we're able to get the 2nd rounder back, then take a pass-rusher in there. I'm going to drop a BIG list of Tackles here. My personal favorite (he's been mentioned before on here) is Texas A&M's Jake Matthews and his running mate Luke Joeckel isn't far behind. Chris Faulk of LSU would probably be a Top 20 tackle, but with his season ending injury, his stock will drop. Might be a good idea for him to come back to LSU next year and prove his health. The guy is a top pick if he doesn't get hurt. If he comes out anyway, he could go anywhere in the draft as the injury looks pretty bad. Multiple ligaments.

1st round guys:

Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
    Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
    D.J. Fluker, Alabama
    Taylor Lewan, Michigan
    Ricky Wagner, Wisconsin

2nd round guys:

Brennan Williams, UNC
    Oday Aboushi, UVA
    Alex Hurst, LSU

3rd-4th round guys:

Justin Pugh, Syracuse
    Dallas Thomas, Tennessee
    Cyril Richardson, Baylor
    David Yankey, Stanford
    James Hurst, UNC
    Seantrel Henderson, Miami
    I get definitely get behind drafting Alex Hurst a bit later if there was a can't miss at DE in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Yeah, I'll have a much better idea about more of these guys down the line. Haven't done as much homework on 'em yet. Only have gotten to see a few of them for eval purposes. Can't wait for LSU-Texas A&M game coming up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I get definitely get behind drafting Alex Hurst a bit later if there was a can't miss at DE in the 1st round.
    He looks like he could be a good RT for us. Be nervous about him at LT, though I said the same thing about Bushrod honestly. I think I'd really like to see us get one of the super Left Tackles then move Bushrod to the right side and make Strief that 6th guy again.

vCash
    Oh and I bolded Ricky Wagner because, once again, I have a supreme man crush on Wisconsin O-Linemen

vCash
    He looks like he could be a good RT for us. Be nervous about him at LT, though I said the same thing about Bushrod honestly. I think I'd really like to see us get one of the super Left Tackles then move Bushrod to the right side and make Strief that 6th guy again.
    Strief is a captain this year, I can't see us benching a captain. Then again, so are Jenkins and Harper so it can't really mean that much.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast