Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I really like Ezekiel Ansah, not too often you get a guy with that power/size/speed and natural ability. Kenny Vaccaro is another guy I think Mayhew will look at. I'd also expect for us to try to get Tavon Austin or Dri Archer to replace Jahvid Best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IDOG_det View Post
    I really like Ezekiel Ansah, not too often you get a guy with that power/size/speed and natural ability. Kenny Vaccaro is another guy I think Mayhew will look at. I'd also expect for us to try to get Tavon Austin or Dri Archer to replace Jahvid Best.
    Dri archer thank you. Ur the only person I've seen say something about him other than me. Dude has the ability to do it all and he completely flew under the radar this year. He is small but oh well, give me him in the 4th
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    Dri archer thank you. Ur the only person I've seen say something about him other than me. Dude has the ability to do it all and he completely flew under the radar this year. He is small but oh well, give me him in the 4th
    Yeah, the dude is just a matchup nightmare. If only he was 3 inches taller and had 15-20 more pounds on him. I think eventually people will catch on to what he's been doing and realize he has some freakish talents. Wouldn't surprise me to see him run a 4.3 flat 40 yard dash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IDOG_det View Post
    Yeah, the dude is just a matchup nightmare. If only he was 3 inches taller and had 15-20 more pounds on him. I think eventually people will catch on to what he's been doing and realize he has some freakish talents. Wouldn't surprise me to see him run a 4.3 flat 40 yard dash.
    #raiders1stroundpick

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    At #3 overall?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    #raiders1stroundpick
    Davis passed buddy
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    #GhostofAlDavis

vCash

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Trading down is the way to go. If there's a way to trade down & still get te'o, then I say do it.
    I got one. Trade down with the Jets. We are the most logical spot to trade down and the Jets really need a QB. With the Browns, Cardinals, and Bills sitting in front of them probably taking the second best QB they will want to jump ahead. I would trade our 1st and 3rd for their first, second this and next year and a fourth this year. Our picks would be:

1. Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
    2a. Barrett Jones G/C Alabama
    2b. Xavier Rhodes CB FSU
    4. Tyrann Mathieu CB/S/KR LSU
    5. Kejorn Barner RB/KR Oregon
    6. Marquess Wilson WR WSU
    7. Brad Wing P LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    #GhostofAlDavis
    #

vCash
    Article on Tyrann Mathieu

Great article I found on him today. After reading the article the more I want him on our team. So what he got in trouble smoking pot. In the article he said his stint in jail has turned a new leaf. Now things could change but I think he has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove everyone that he has turned that corner into being a good person and not this reckless kid. I think in the 4th round (if that is the comp pick for Eric Wright) or in the 5th we should grab him.

Florida State Seminoles Overall: 14-0 ACC: 8-0 (BCS National Champions )

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 37-27-14 Pts.: 88
    Detroit LionsWelcome to Detroit Jim Caldwell!!!
    Detroit Tigers 4-1
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Good Season Boys!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post

Great article I found on him today. After reading the article the more I want him on our team. So what he got in trouble smoking pot. In the article he said his stint in jail has turned a new leaf. Now things could change but I think he has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove everyone that he has turned that corner into being a good person and not this reckless kid. I think in the 4th round (if that is the comp pick for Eric Wright) or in the 5th we should grab him.
    I'd like to see a little more to see if he truly is ready to be a fully responsible adult. He could definitely help his stock with showing he no longer associates with pot heads, he could showcase string work ethic, maybe do some volunteer work. Either way, Im not ready to say he's got no more problems

vCash

No way would the Fords ever allow the Lions to draft a guy who was kicked out of school for smoking pot. After last year, the 2013 draft will consist of choir boys

#imageiseverything

vCash

Personally I don't really care about the personal issues. I'm more worried about the year off from football. Can anybody recall a solid player that took a year off prior to being drafted? Cause all I remember is Mike Williams and Maurice Clarett looking like flaming bags of dog ******* in the NFL.

I'd attempt to trade down with the Jets. Especially if KC decides to not select Geno Smith (some sources speculate Reid could choose to work on Cassel or make a run at Vick), I think the Jets would jump at the chance to take him at #5. Receive a 2nd round pick and 4th round pick for the 1st round swap and this is what I'd draft:
    1. Dee Milliner CB Alabama
    2. a. Kenny Vacarro S Texas
    2. b. Alex Okafor DE Texas
    3. Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers
    4. Kenjon Barner RB Oregon
    5. Dalton Freeman C Clemson
    6. Brad Wing P LSU
    7. Anthony Rashad White DT Michigan State

Milliner and Vacarro immediately step in and start, Okafor has the potential to start right away at DE, depending on who we bring back for next season. He had 4.5 sacks in the Alamo Bowl; remember the last player to have 4.5 sacks that we took? Turned out to be quite the pass-rushing monster. He has a huge motor and can be a force. I think he could turn out to be a top 3 DE when the class plays out. Greene might step in and play right away if we don't bring in an OLB in free agency and don't bring back both Levy and Durant. Barner immediately takes over the return game, a change of pace back, and could play slot at times or 4th WR. Wing punts for us for years, and White, if he makes the team takes the place of Fluellen and Williams in the rotation.

With 7 pending free agent starters on the defensive side of the ball, most likely KVB being cut, that leaves us filling 8 spots. I only see us bring back 3 guys (Levy/Durant, Houston, Delmas), which means we need to draft and/or sign 5 new starters. I see us drafting 4, and either signing one (maybe Michael Johnson), or re-signing Willie Young and Lawrence Jackson to take the other DE spot.
    Detroit Muscle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77 View Post
    I got one. Trade down with the Jets. We are the most logical spot to trade down and the Jets really need a QB. With the Browns, Cardinals, and Bills sitting in front of them probably taking the second best QB they will want to jump ahead. I would trade our 1st and 3rd for their first, second this and next year and a fourth this year. Our picks would be:

1. Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
    2a. Barrett Jones G/C Alabama
    2b. Xavier Rhodes CB FSU
    4. Tyrann Mathieu CB/S/KR LSU
    5. Kejorn Barner RB/KR Oregon
    6. Marquess Wilson WR WSU
    7. Brad Wing P LSU
    I would totally go for that trade.
    Oline help solid DB & starting lb? Hell yeah

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14