Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Well it's about time for the NFL's substance abuse policy - and hell, the entire country for that matter - to take a step back and really analyze it going forward. Things that can HELP your performance, okay I get. But if a player were to smoke a joint before a game even...it's not like it gives him super strength to go out and have an edge on everyone.

Hell, if anything it'll make them run through their gatorade supply a heck of a lot faster.
    Yeh which leads to more bathroom breaks too, So advantage other team if CJ has to take a potty break cause he drank too much gatorade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Well it's about time for the NFL's substance abuse policy - and hell, the entire country for that matter - to take a step back and really analyze it going forward. Things that can HELP your performance, okay I get. But if a player were to smoke a joint before a game even...it's not like it gives him super strength to go out and have an edge on everyone.

Hell, if anything it'll make them run through their gatorade supply a heck of a lot faster.
    It would make the pain during the game feel a lot less lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    so this years CB, S, and OL class couldnt be any deeper and couldnt come at a better time. What do ya say we stock the **** up on all 3 spots!!!
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    so this years CB, S, and OL class couldnt be any deeper and couldnt come at a better time. What do ya say we stock the **** up on all 3 spots!!!
    If we went with 2 picks of each I would not cry.

vCash
    what about lbers? our lbers blow too.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    what about lbers? our lbers blow too.
    except we have more depth here than any other spot mentioned.. im not saying ur wrong, but i believe if we give this secondary the boost it needs, the lbs will be ok.

the only reason i say no LB is cause we do have Tulluch,Levy,Duurant,Hogue,Lewis,Palmer,and Whitehead. Now i know Levy and Durant are both FAs but they arent gone yet, and i dont think ur gonna find an upgrade later in the draft, as we need other positions earlier in the draft.
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    What's up guys, it's been a long time. Been in the process of a move for awhile. Anyone who remembers me knows I'm a big fan of the draft process. It's finally to the point where that's not all we need to talk about, thank the lord, but I just wanted to throw a few names out there that would really bloster our roster through the draft, all of which being first round picks types.

-David Amerson CB NC State.

Dude is a shutdown corner that we all know we desperately need. He looks like a true number 1 and could make us that much better from day one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J62b...feature=fvwrel

-Bjoern Werner DE Florida State University.

KVB clone with room to grow. You can't not love this guy. He has such a high motor, can stop the run, rush the passer. He is a big physical player. We are a team that puts a lot on our DEs and this guy can either step in for KVB right away, or for Avril if he leaves. Dude just looks like a can't miss type player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtP-K5E3UAY

-Barrett Jones Alabama.

This guy can do it all, and can do it all very good. That's why he is so hard to pass on. Can come in and start at either guard spot, center, right tackle, and the man has an entire year of experience at LT at the dominant Alabama. I would not be mad with this man on my team.

-Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma.
    Dude looks like a real stud safety in the making, I find myself liking him more than any other safety in this deep looking safety class. He looks great against the run, and equally well against the pass. Our defense asks our safetys to be able to do both well, and he does that. Also he is an Oklahoma product and we all saw what happened last year, even if it was just luck of the draw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8ce...feature=relmfu

-Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU

We all know what happened to this guy. Smoking weed, bonehead move, not like we haven't seen this before. If we could get this guy in a lions uni, I'd be stoked. Another guy that fits the attitude and scheme for our defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBPaoS6odk
    He's getting beat up on in this Miami/NC State game...going just off this game, I wouldn't touch him in the 1st. He got overhyped big time and isn't living up to it.

Edit: And Amerson gives up on a play which results in a TD. Stay the **** away from this guy. All hype, no results. Miami isn't even a good team and he's getting torched.
    Last edited by StriveGreatness; 09-29-2012 at 12:47 PM.

vCash
    This class is pretty deep...we should have the option to select a good LB, DB, or OL in the 1st

vCash
    Anyone know anything about;

Matt Elam S Florida
    Desmond Trufant CB Washington
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Stack up the secondary and Im happy.

vCash
    Rd 1 - Jarvis Jones (If top 5 pick) or Best CB/S (No CB or S worth picking in top 5)
    Rd 2 - Best CB/S avail
    Rd 3 - Best CB/S/OL avail

On a side note I can't believe Lions gave up a top 4th round pick its looking like for Tahir ****ing Whitehead
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

vCash
    draft a special teamer in the 1st round.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    ST ST ST and more ST

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    ST ST ST and more ST
    Which is sad because that's what we did this year...

T. Lewis, R. Lewis, Whitehead and Green were all suppose to be great on ST.

vCash
    Quick look at the first 3 rounds (based off walterfootball rankings). Also under the assumption we have a top 15 pick again.

1. Bjoern Werner DE Florida St - With Avril probably leaving and KVB aging, we get a guy who can come in and immediately make an impact.
    2. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma - Guy is fast, can play either FS or SS and can actually tackle. Plays good against the run and in coverage

"Reliable sources have told Walterfootball.com that Jefferson is a high-character individual and does not have off-the-field concerns. They say that he comes from a good family and is a positive locker-room presence."

Sounds like a Mayhew type pick. Him and Delmas could make for a wonderful S duo

3. BEST CB available

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast