Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
    vCash
    I think a lot of that is based on the expectation that he blows up at the combine.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Ive seen Ansah mocked as high as us at #5 at you have him going to us at 36? IDK about that.. Seems like most have him going in the 15-20 range
    Ive seen him fall all the way to the third in some. He has all the ability in the world but played crappy competition and didn't have huge production which is what will worry most teams. I could see him going to us at five but i think the most likely is late first early second.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77 View Post
    Ive seen him fall all the way to the third in some. He has all the ability in the world but played crappy competition and didn't have huge production which is what will worry most teams. I could see him going to us at five but i think the most likely is late first early second.
    Lions should Trade suh for a first round pick.

Draft will Campbell in the later rounds

Draft milliner and moore

You fill other holes and save $

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Lions should Trade suh for a first round pick.

Draft will Campbell in the later rounds

Draft milliner and moore

You fill other holes and save $
    I don't know a single GM who would give a 1st rounder for Suh. Good luck with that.
    Detroit Muscle

vCash
    The more and more I read about Bjoern Werner the more I like about the kid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sportzfreak9303 View Post
    I don't know a single GM who would give a 1st rounder for Suh. Good luck with that.
    Seriously? I think a lot of teams would give a 1st.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sportzfreak9303 View Post
    I don't know a single GM that would trade Suh ONLY for a 1st rounder let alone even trade him.

vCash
    Jarvis Jones & Matt Elam... good to picks to revamp the D.

YRDs:
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances:

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Jarvis Jones & Matt Elam... good to picks to revamp the D.
    What's with all the love for Jarvis Jones? I know he's going to be good but he'd be pretty useless here.

He's worse against the run than any of our LBs right now. He can't drop back into coverage well either lol

he can basically only run and since we can't blitz without getting burned, what's the point in having him here? I don't get the love for him from Lions fans. But if for some reason we end up with him, Gunther better design some nice blitzes with him, hopefully he'll know what gap to hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    What's with all the love for Jarvis Jones? I know he's going to be good but he'd be pretty useless here.

He's worse against the run than any of our LBs right now. He can't drop back into coverage well either lol

he can basically only run and since we can't blitz without getting burned, what's the point in having him here? I don't get the love for him from Lions fans. But if for some reason we end up with him, Gunther better design some nice blitzes with him, hopefully he'll know what gap to hit.
    I have to agree. I don't see how he fits. Blitzing with a LB isn't really a part of the D. Maybe he could get good at hitting the creases Suh and Fairley make but that doesn't seem like reason enough to take him at 5 when there are so many other glaring weaknesses.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    I guess I'm banking more on them changing the defensive scheme somehow... You guys are right, if we stay the same scheme wise taking Jones would be a waste. But I would love to see us go in some hybrid 4-3 D or use him the way Denver does Miller

YRDs:
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances:

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    I remember having the same argument back when Miller was drafted with a few guys namely det32.

Jones can fit in a 4-3 defense just fine.

vCash
    We need a LB that can ****ing cover for once... our LB's are okay against the run.

vCash
    If we drafted Jones. We would blitz more often. You don't draft someone like Jones not to use his strengths.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    He's been compared to Von Miller. Obviously he's not the same as Von but the skill set is similar. If Von can manage to work in a 4-3 I think Jones can as well.

Catches: Yards: TDs: