Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ehhh idk, not sold on the corners we have now, i know green, bentley, and greenwood are all on IR but still...

vCash
    im good with getting a young OL to form with each other, starting with reiff, shouldve picked up cordy glenn last year too or peter konz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillsberry99 View Post
    im good with getting a young OL to form with each other, starting with reiff, shouldve picked up cordy glenn last year too or peter konz
    Reiff at LT Cordy Glenn at RT Barrett Jones at C. Best oline in football in 3 years no matter who plays guard
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    you guys well know we don't and won't draft another o-lineman in the first we need D secondary/secondary both safteys and more cbs. Then is a game changing back speed like jahvid. Then we look for a wr opposite cj if titus is sent packing. No new coaches and these new players i guarantee we make playoffs next yr. We also have to be extra cautious with who we pay big bucks to. Cant spend big money on avril or anyone else. Highest person we pay this offseason is houston.

vCash
    Round 1. Damontre Moore DE or Manti Te'o LB
    Round 2. Jordan Poyer CB or Tony Jefferson S
    Round 3. Tank Carradine DE or Joseph Fauria TE

vCash
    im now joining the Te'o bandwagon, the dude is an absolute freak, and has 0% bust rate, unless he has some big drug issue im unaware of, which i highly doubt, hard worker, great MLB, been one of the most productive lbs in college football last 4 years, can play outside and inside, overall 6'3 and 250 ****in animal, hits like a soab too, wouldnt surprise me at all if he alone rallyed ND against alabama

vCash
    we face matt forte, and adrian peterson twice a year, we need him in a lions jersey!

vCash
    We definitley need a guy like Te'o on the dfense. brings the energy like Delmas and can tackle.

The other thing I like is Travis Lewis, he was also a tackling machine in college. Let Levy and Durant both walk, put in Travis Lewis at strongside and Te'o weakside. Then we'd have 3 LBs who all like to be around the ball and make plays, also saves us a lot of salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    We definitley need a guy like Te'o on the dfense. brings the energy like Delmas and can tackle.

The other thing I like is Travis Lewis, he was also a tackling machine in college. Let Levy and Durant both walk, put in Travis Lewis at strongside and Te'o weakside. Then we'd have 3 LBs who all like to be around the ball and make plays, also saves us a lot of salary
    The only problem with this would be free agency starts a month before the draft. If we don't get Te'o we would be stuck with Lewis and Whitehead as our OLB. We need to resign one of them or the defense will digress. At least maybe you could use one of them to move up to get Te'o if needed but we cannot afford to not resign at least one of them. Preferably Durant over Levy but I would not be upset either way. I love Lewis too and he will get his chance. If we could get one of them to a one year it would be great but unlikely. However I really want Te'o. Be the leader of the defense for the next 10 years. In my opinion the next Ray Lewis.

vCash
    ^ id rather have Joeckl over Teo
    New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions

vCash
    If we keep losing, Joeckl just might be the man in motown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph aka Jman View Post
    ^ id rather have Joeckl over Teo
    Same, but I think he's suppose to go in top 3-4. Don't think we'll have a shot at him. But if he's there, yes please.

Joeckel - Sims - Raiola - Backus - Reiff

then next season replace Raiola at C with Bill Nagy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Same, but I think he's suppose to go in top 3-4. Don't think we'll have a shot at him. But if he's there, yes please.

Joeckel - Sims - Raiola - Backus - Reiff

then next season replace Raiola at C with Bill Nagy
    I wouldnt mind if we took two maulers for our first two picks, with that said idk if their is an OL worth taking in the top half of the 2nd round (maybe Flunker)

Joeckel - Sims - (Anyone but Dom) - Flunker - Reiff

I like

this is doubtful tho
    New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillsberry99 View Post
    im now joining the Te'o bandwagon, the dude is an absolute freak, and has 0% bust rate, unless he has some big drug issue im unaware of, which i highly doubt, hard worker, great MLB, been one of the most productive lbs in college football last 4 years, can play outside and inside, overall 6'3 and 250 ****in animal, hits like a soab too, wouldnt surprise me at all if he alone rallyed ND against alabama
    http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-cont...aron-curry.jpg

Every player can bust. No such thing as a "safe player".
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Just a question (and I asked this last night, got no answer): If Star Lotulelei was there at our pick, would you pick him and move Suh to DE?
    % of Souls Taken: 100

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast