Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph aka Jman View Post
    1st DE (Werner or whoever the lions have rated higher)
    2nd CB (one of Rhodes, Poyer, Amerson, Trufant, one of those will probably be there)
    3rd S (Rambo from Georgia, Jefferson from OU)

Wishful thinking but i'd be pleased if the draft came out this way
    Don't see Jeferson falling to the 3rd. He's a really good safety and those are in high demand. So is Rambo but he has some baggage so I could see him falling to early 3rd.

Not a fan of Amerson at all. Like Rhodes (but again, doubt he'll fall - a lot of potential and corners are in high demand)

Love Werner. Would be very pleased to get him. I think he's only been playing football for a handful of years now. If he's this good now, wait until he gets NFL coaching

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Don't see Jeferson falling to the 3rd. He's a really good safety and those are in high demand. So is Rambo but he has some baggage so I could see him falling to early 3rd.

Not a fan of Amerson at all. Like Rhodes (but again, doubt he'll fall - a lot of potential and corners are in high demand)

Love Werner. Would be very pleased to get him. I think he's only been playing football for a handful of years now. If he's this good now, wait until he gets NFL coaching
    I agree Amerson is overated because of his INT from last year.

I wish we go with a DE in the 1st, (Whoever Mayhew has higher) weather it be one of the LSU duo or Demontre moore from A&M or even Jordan from Oregon

New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions Draft this man

vCash
    I'm officially on the Jonathan Banks bandwagon....6'2 CB playing in the SEC, need I say more?

vCash
    is that alabama corner any good? they said hes ranked 2nd in the nation and hes about 6'1, is he a guy to look at? i think his name is dee something anyone know anything about him? ... i dont really watch college ball
    POP! POP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dabiznazz View Post
    is that alabama corner any good? they said hes ranked 2nd in the nation and hes about 6'1, is he a guy to look at? i think his name is dee something anyone know anything about him? ... i dont really watch college ball
    I do know he worked his *** off in high school to be a 5 star recruit. literally, pushed his *** until he was a 5 star. Everything you hear about this guy is good, and the notes about his work ethic and leadership make ya fall in love with the guy. plus he does have good size and plays on the best team in the nation when playing their best ball
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dabiznazz View Post
    yeah, hes the one who knocked roy roundtree out of bounds (i rember screaming pass interference but of course we got ****ed on the call) and picked off D-Rob in the cowboy classic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    I do know he worked his *** off in high school to be a 5 star recruit. literally, pushed his *** until he was a 5 star. Everything you hear about this guy is good, and the notes about his work ethic and leadership make ya fall in love with the guy. plus he does have good size and plays on the best team in the nation when playing their best ball
    not to mention, he **** on us (michigan/alabama)

vCash
    trade Pettigrew, Titus, and our 2nd to the Dolphins for their 1st and 5th.

They may pick after us for starters so were not talkin top 10. plus they desperately need some offensive weapons. So they get grew, titus, and they still have 2 2nds. thats not a bad trade for them at all considering their defense is pretty solid and they will have a 2nd year Tannehill with some weapons at his disposal. Add a good run game, and we may make Miami back into something with this trade.

Turn around and trade that 5th to Kansas City for Dexter McCluster. They dont even use the guy, might as well get a pick for him and move on. They have speed guys in Charles and that Wiley guy they drafted last year. So they can afford to lose McCluster. Hell, they suck, anyone could be available for the right price.

Resign Delmas, Heller, Durant, Houston, Sam Hill, C will.
    Sign Dustin Keller. Never done anything significant but look who has to throw him the ball. More reliable than Pettigrew hands wise.

1. Bjoern Werner DE FSU.
    1b. Taylor Lewan OT Michigan.
    3. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma.
    5. Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU.
    6. Blaize Foltz OG TCU.(will be a starter in the league,will replace Peterman in a year)
    7. Mike Taylor LB Wisconsin.
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    trade Pettigrew, Titus, and our 2nd to the Dolphins for their 1st and 5th.

They may pick after us for starters so were not talkin top 10. plus they desperately need some offensive weapons. So they get grew, titus, and they still have 2 2nds. thats not a bad trade for them at all considering their defense is pretty solid and they will have a 2nd year Tannehill with some weapons at his disposal. Add a good run game, and we may make Miami back into something with this trade.

Turn around and trade that 5th to Kansas City for Dexter McCluster. They dont even use the guy, might as well get a pick for him and move on. They have speed guys in Charles and that Wiley guy they drafted last year. So they can afford to lose McCluster. Hell, they suck, anyone could be available for the right price.

Resign Delmas, Heller, Durant, Houston, Sam Hill, C will.
    Sign Dustin Keller. Never done anything significant but look who has to throw him the ball. More reliable than Pettigrew hands wise.

1. Bjoern Werner DE FSU.
    1b. Taylor Lewan OT Michigan.
    3. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma.
    5. Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU.
    6. Blaize Foltz OG TCU.(will be a starter in the league,will replace Peterman in a year)
    7. Mike Taylor LB Wisconsin.
    too much madden like lol, but would be glad if it did happen, gives us 3 starters right off the bat, maybe 4

vCash
    guys we have to draft CB Millener with our first pick! we have to get the first pick right this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitfans#1 View Post
    guys we have to draft CB Millener with our first pick! we have to get the first pick right this year
    ??? what has suh, reiff, stafford, or fairley shown any bust potential so far? (ok fairley a little bit because of off field issues but not lack of play) when reiff filled in for backus he did good, faced JJ watt, then the dwight freeny/robert mathis from indy

but yeah millner needs to be the pick, or another cb that is highly rated, i can see mayhew passing on him for later db guys, like he did past years, which pisses me off, he seems to think hes got an eye for talent, but every year our dbs blow outside of delmas/houston

vCash
    Not sure why you guys think we need to draft Milliner.

A. He isn't that good, at least IMO and

B. Safeties are a much bigger issue than corner. Bentley and Green looked good for rookies and we should bring Houston back. We could use an upgrade but I'd be OKAY with those 3.

vCash

B. Safeties are a much bigger issue than corner. Bentley and Green looked good for rookies and we should bring Houston back. We could use an upgrade but I'd be OKAY with those 3.
    because Green and Bentley ant necessarily your best starters, i can go with Bentley, but even he struggled with penalty's, the league is a pass happy league, plus we always lack corner depth

vCash
    i guess at this point it just needs to be our secondary in general. i personally would like it to be Millener. you could plug him to sstart right away. i also would love to use a pick on Tyrann Matheiu later in the draft. this guy in my opinon would be worth it

vCash

this is the biggest thing. we cant take a corner 1st because we have Houston, Green, Bentley, still got Greenwood to look at and he seems he has the most potential along with Green and his speed. Then we can bring back Lacey or Florence, i would love to draft Mathieu. He would seal up the CB problem for us IMO.

Safety is the biggest. We have nothing behind Delmas. I kind of like Silva, think he should stick around, but other than that we got nothin. could use a couple safeties in the draft.(2 or 3 rounder, later round)

We need a DE, S, OT, Center, offensive play maker, then CB, LB, Guard.

Well we could see Backus and Cherilus gone or done this year so thats a top need. Avril and KVB arent stud pass rushers. Thats top need. Safety is top 3. Raiola can mange another year with help around him, and plus he has a year left on contract. Same goes for guard. Peterman and Raiola have a year left and are serviceable, dont make a hole or try to fix something if its not ur weakest link. LB isnt a top need cause we have depth and we dont need a star LB more than other areas, so there goes that.

so a stud DE, a good OT, a good S, Dexter McCluster(i just want this guy, he is way under used for his talent) Then say CB and LB depth. That would be a successful offseason.

Next year might need your new center, a new WR, say a better CB. but thats only 3 needs..

thats easily fixable. so my point is patch up what can be patched up, dont make holes. then you will see this team get way better
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast