Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77 View Post
    Seven Round Mock:

1. Demarcus Milliner CB Bama, A No. 1 caliber DB who would start right away. Improves the secondary overall.
    2. David Amerson CB/S NC State, I know taking DBs back to back seems a little extreme but there is not a better player available. He can play corner or safety and has shut down potential.
    3. William Gholston DE MSU, he has had a down season but has a lot of athletic ability. Give him a season and he could be the next Jason Pierre-Paul
    5. Marquess Wilson WR Washington State, the lions need a No. 2 receiver that is not named Burleson or Young. They both are terrible. Wilson may have some character issues but has the ability to be a premier target. He is tall and can catch everything thrown his way.
    6. Denard Robinson QB/RB/WR/KR/PR, he is multi purpose and if available here he can play a variety of positions. He will never be a successful full time QB, but maybe he can be a wildcat option where if something is wide open he can throw it. Otherwise you will see him catching, running, and returning most of the time.
    7. James Wilson G Florida, has played well for Florida this season. Can play almost every position. Would be a 2nd day pick if injuries had not plagued him early in his career. Was a four star recruit out of college.

I know the o-line was not addressed in the draft. If the lions do address it I think we grab a tackle in FA. The amount of talent at that position is crazy and if we can clear some space we can get someone at a pro bowl level.
    Not a Denard Robinson fan but even I don't think he lasts that long. Some team will most likely fall in love with his speed and game breaking ability in Rounds 2-3. I just hope it isn't us.

Amerson sucks balls. One of my least favorite players in the draft. One of those guys that are all hype.

Gholston isn't playing very well this season and as a result, his draft stock as plummeted. I bet he returns to MSU.

I'm cool with the Milliner pick but not of the draft as a whole.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    T'eo will be a top 5 pick for sure! Won't be there for our pick
    I've mostly seen him mocked around the 10th pick.

vCash
    I really don't want to prodict the first round pick right now but one of the later round picks is Elam from Florida, I've watched a few of their games this year and that kid is one hell of a saftey. He doesn't seem to have the hype of other defensive players so he may fall to the second round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Can Manti Te'o play outside?
    He isn't going to be fall to us, unless we trade up.

**** you

vCash
    I like Eric Reid and Kenjon Barner
    New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions

vCash
    I say we go all Alabama draft.... Millinar, Barrett Jones, and Eddie Lacy.

#****Broyles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    He isn't going to be fall to us, unless we trade up.
    we could easily have a top 7 pick (with our current record we are currently in the hunt for a top 10 pick and have the hardest remaining schedule in the NFL)...dont think he'll make it that far? linebackers rarely go that high.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 11-19-2012 at 08:39 PM.

vCash
    Honestly I would like see us trade back no matter what pick we are at (assuming within the top 10)...multiple picks is always a good choice.

vCash

2013 NFL Draft Talk

I would be the first to order a Te'o jersey lol then Elam and Barner in the later rounds.. Depending on where we are in the draft maybe chance warmack I think Reid would be there for us but it would be a reach so we would probably go a different route
    [CENTER]

vCash
    we could easily have a top 7 pick (with our current record we are currently in the hunt for a top 10 pick and have the hardest remaining schedule in the NFL)...dont think he'll make it that far? linebackers rarely go that high.
    If we end up with a top 7-10 pick, I would hope we would TRADE DOWN.

While I do like a lot of the first round talent, I REALLY like the value in the second round so far.

If we could trade down from a top 10 pick into the 20's somewhere, that could easily net us two additional 2nd round picks. With three second round picks, most of us could easilt come up with 10-12 players that would be on the board that could really help our team.

I know Mayhew is notorious for trading UP, but I would like to see some trading down this draft to get some more 2nd or 3rd round picks.

vCash
    I've mostly seen him mocked around the 10th pick.
    I have seen the same; However, doing a mock draft before the scouting combine for anything more than entertainment is a complete waste of time.

Most serious anaylists who want to produce a decent mock won't touch it until then.

Then again, with trades happening all the time during the draft, who ever gets them right anyways lol

I know in my mock draft, I have us trading DOWN with Miami to pick up thier two 2nd round picks + thier 2nd round pick in 2014. We could also do this deal with Cinncinatti.
    Last edited by mc18641; 11-20-2012 at 09:47 AM.

vCash
    I hope we get a top 10 pick and I'm fine with tanking to get it. That crap at the end of the 6 -10 season where they were trying to win to change the culture shouldn't apply to this season.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    cbs sports has us drafting

Manti Te'o, ILB
    School: Notre Dame | Conference: IA
    College Experience: Senior | Hometown: Laie, H

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1664155

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    I hope we get monti. Ive always thought if we had just 1 dominate lb, it would change this whole defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLions8190 View Post
    I hope we get monti. Ive always thought if we had just 1 dominate lb, it would change this whole defense.
    Where does Te'o play, though? Isn't he an MLB? We just gave Tulloch a pretty big deal and I don't think Tulloch can play outside. Te'o can probably play outside, but would he still be as effective?

Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast