Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gholston is garbage this year so he shouldn't be coming out early.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Reiff is solid...but you can't really be a fan of a running package that requires an announcement of Reiff being an eligible receiver, essentially announcing to the world "this is going to be a run play"!
    Reiff has played 87 snaps this season. 59 (67%) have been runs, 28 (33%) have been passes. So yes, we run more than pass in the jumbo package (obviously, as you should) but it's not like it's near 100% or anything. A 2 to 1 ratio run to pass sounds about what you would want.

vCash
    Stud safety and stud interior lineman. Mayhew better address both. This is getting pathetic.

vCash
    Dee Milliner or GTFO

vCash
    1. Mantei Teo or Milliner
    2. Tony Jefferson
    3. Barner

Wishful thinking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieLionsFan View Post
    1. Mantei Teo or Milliner
    2. Tony Jefferson
    3. Barner

Wishful thinking?
    Problem with Te'o is, can he play outside? Or can Tulloch play outside? Te'o is a 4-3 MLB/3-4 ILB in my mind. I'd be alright with Milliner but I'm starting to like Luke Joeckel A LOT. Joeckel and Reiff as our book ends for 10 years would be nice.

I like Matt Elam at safety a lot but would be fine with Jefferson too.

Yes to Barner

vCash
    I posted this in the game thread but i felt ppl would see it more here. kinda cool to look at.

All in all, this team is on the up and up. Our team might have an old age as an average, but if you look at it, we are so young. So young. all of our core players are young guys. Our first draft class from Mayhew produced Stafford, Grew, Levy, Sam Hill, and Delmas. The second class gave us Suh and Best, along with Willie Young and Jason Fox. If Best wasn't screwed with concussions, we all know how good he could be. The third class brought us Fairley, Leshoure, and Titus. Three young guys who need to grow up but have loads of talent. We all know what they can do for this team when playing well.

Then we have this years rookie class. Possibly the most productive from a starting point. Reiff, Broyles, Bentley, and Jonte have all shown significantly good things as rookies. Whitehead, Ronnell, and Travis Lewis are all special team guys who need to gain experience, not just on the field but at practice with the playbook and in the weight room. Next year we should see what those guys are all about.

That leaves us with:

Chris Greenwood- I like this kids upside, we will see what he's about next year.(In a year like this It would have been nice to have him healthy to see how he looks out there with all the injuries and stuff)

Doug Hogue-i guess he sucked never really saw the guy on the field
    Johnny Culbreath-weed head haha, 6th rounder
    Amari Spivey-concussion will ruin his career
    Tim Toone- mr irrelevant pick
    Derrick Williams- sucked balls
    Aaron Brown-had talent, good little scat back actually. guess he was a knuckle head tho, late round pick
    Lydon Murtha-late round pick on a right tackle. pretty sure hes still in the league
    Zach Follett- injuries ruined career, 7th rounder
    Dan Gronkowski- traded for alphonso smith

So mayhew has turned in a few solid draft classes I would say. Now is Schwartz Linehan and Gunther the answer. I don't believe so. Chip Kelly for president!! i mean the lions coach
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    I would still like to trade back. This draft is so loaded with talent we can grab a immediate starter anywhere in the first, and there will be a lot in the 2nd and 3rd as well.

Would love to ship Peterman somewhere for a pick. Dolphins need a right guard really bad, we could prolly get a 4th if we threw in a 6th.

Trade back our first as many times as possible. Think Patriots. Would love to trade back and gain an extra 3rd and say 6th.

1. Barrett Jones C/OG/T Alabama.
    2. Desmond Trufant CB Washington.
    3A. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma.
    3B. Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M.
    4. Jake Knott OLB Iowa State (try not to fall in love with this guy)
    http://www.dailytexanonline.com/spor...he-best-of-him
    5A. Blaize Foltz Guard TCU.
    5B. Jordan Reed TE Florida.
    6. Jordan Kovacs S Michigan
    7. Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU!!!!
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    what do people think about Matt Elam from Florida...the kid seems to be a pretty good saftey and that gator defense is pretty nasty this year. Of course he is only a junior but he may come out early.

vCash
    Round 1. DeMarcus Milliner CB
    Round 2. Tony Jefferson S
    Round 3. Kenjon Barner RB
    Round 5. BPA
    Round 6. BPA
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Round 1. DeMarcus Milliner CB
    Round 2. Tony Jefferson S
    Round 3. Kenjon Barner RB
    Round 5. BPA
    Round 6. BPA
    I agree with this 100%. I have always been a fan of Barner. Jahvid Best is done in the NFL imo. The only other running back i wouldnt mind is Monte Ball. I do think that we have to pick up a DE in the draft also. This should be a strictly D draft this year for us. with the exception of running back. We have to shore up the secondary big time!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    as far as Lattiomore is concerened. great running back but he will be lucky to ever play football again with how serious his injury is. it would be short of a miracle if he ever does again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitfans#1 View Post
    I agree with this 100%. I have always been a fan of Barner. Jahvid Best is done in the NFL imo. The only other running back i wouldnt mind is Monte Ball. I do think that we have to pick up a DE in the draft also. This should be a strictly D draft this year for us. with the exception of running back. We have to shore up the secondary big time!!!!!!!!!
    I'd like to see you guys draft a quicker/faster back to compliment Leshoure. I know this guy will probably go too early for the Lions liking but Gio would be sick on your turf.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I'd like to see you guys draft a quicker/faster back to compliment Leshoure. I know this guy will probably go too early for the Lions liking but Gio would be sick on your turf.
    i agree with this.

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    I say 1 more loss and this thread deserves a sticky...

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast