Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Quick look at the first 3 rounds (based off walterfootball rankings). Also under the assumption we have a top 15 pick again.

1. Bjoern Werner DE Florida St - With Avril probably leaving and KVB aging, we get a guy who can come in and immediately make an impact.
    2. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma - Guy is fast, can play either FS or SS and can actually tackle. Plays good against the run and in coverage

"Reliable sources have told Walterfootball.com that Jefferson is a high-character individual and does not have off-the-field concerns. They say that he comes from a good family and is a positive locker-room presence."

Sounds like a Mayhew type pick. Him and Delmas could make for a wonderful S duo

3. BEST CB available

great!!! this thread is filled with my man love for Werner and Jefferson so i hope to god this happens
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    I'd rather have one of the LSU defensive ends over Werner

I like Gholston too even though I think he's a dirty *****. Dude is sick..
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    great!!! this thread is filled with my man love for Werner and Jefferson so i hope to god this happens
    Jefferson just fits our D so well from watching some vids and reading scouting reports.

Doesn't really matter which DE we take, but I have a feeling that's what we'll do in the 1st. Especially if Avril still has huge demands, just can't afford to bring back other key guys (Delmas, Houston, SLH) and give him 12M and I'd rather have those 3 back than Avril and 1 of them.

vCash
    gholston please.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    re-signing houston has got to be priority #1 this offseason. we can't afford to go backwards at that position.

vCash
    Gholston suppose to be 1st or 2nd round? I've seen him mocked in the 2nd round a few times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Gholston suppose to be 1st or 2nd round? I've seen him mocked in the 2nd round a few times
    I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into mocks or projections at this point. All I know is that when I watch MSU play, Gholston usually makes plays. Lots of em.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    I wonder if we continue to struggle and go to 1-5 (very likely given our next two games) if we entertain trading someone like Avril? Probably not, but I wish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into mocks or projections at this point. All I know is that when I watch MSU play, Gholston usually makes plays. Lots of em.
    Wouldn't mind getting him then. A 6'7 280 DE would sure give this line another threat, and this time on the outside where we need it most.

vCash
    is gholston supposed to come out anyways? hes only a jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    is gholston supposed to come out anyways? hes only a jr.
    pretty sure his is going to come out...the kid will probably be a 1st round pick and why risk another year of college.

vCash
    1. eric reid
    2. C / RB (speed back)
    3. tyrann mathieu
    4. DE

retain houston, delmas, avril and our defense should be very good.. if we have to get mathieu in the second thats fine too.. our weaknesses are secondary and dom.. he has to go.. we probably need a de too.. avril might leave and need a kvb replacement.. i would imagine in the early rounds we stay away from QB, WR, TE, DT, MLB.. we can get improvements on the interior line in middle rounds so we should def go secondary early.. we cant afford to groom more cb's
    [CENTER]

vCash
    No thanks on Gholson. We have enough guys that like to commit personal foul penalties. He also disappears from games. He would be a good value pick in the 3rd round but not the first 2 if he declares this year.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monstar12 View Post
    1. eric reid
    2. C / RB (speed back)
    3. tyrann mathieu
    4. DE

retain houston, delmas, avril and our defense should be very good.. if we have to get mathieu in the second thats fine too.. our weaknesses are secondary and dom.. he has to go.. we probably need a de too.. avril might leave and need a kvb replacement.. i would imagine in the early rounds we stay away from QB, WR, TE, DT, MLB.. we can get improvements on the interior line in middle rounds so we should def go secondary early.. we cant afford to groom more cb's
    I think he is not coming out until 2014 because he wants to try and play somewhere next year to help himself. There was an article saying he was not preparing for the 2013 NFL Draft.

vCash
    Mathieu stayed at LSU and will be playing for the Tigers next season.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast