Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    vCash
    This is where we need local businesses to step up and pay him some endorsement deals!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La_Biblioteca View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=250165&spln=1

Is it just me or does this make things sound way more negative than it was? It's pretty clear that Cutler was joking about Bus Cook getting angry at him for discussing his contract, or at least it seemed so to me.
    Yea i agree. The agent works for Jay, if he wants to take less he will. And knowing Jay's personality if he wants to give a home town discount he isn't going to let his agent tell him no.

vCash
    I wonder what Jay will have to say today. Hopefully his neck injury isn't serious.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Jay basically just said he doesn't like Troy and Buck

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Jay basically just said he doesn't like Troy and Buck
    I heard that part. Tried to be nice about and than making fun of Aikman for the concussions

vCash
    Jays gonna be about two minutes from my apartment this Monday...and I don't work that day. I must go and stalk him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Jays gonna be about two minutes from my apartment this Monday...and I don't work that day. I must go and stalk him.
    Need to put security on alert for a guy wearing a snow suit

vCash

The Jay Cutler Show on ESPN 1000

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: a win is a win, ugly win. Missed a lot of throws but objective is to win. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: Forte looked really good, running hard. Offensive line played one of better games all year. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: This has been one of the crazier years with the playoff picture. Teams you thought would be in the mix aren't. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler jokes about having to root for Green Bay to win so Bears get in playoffs. "Go Pack Go"! #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: We got more than we bargained for with Marshall. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: We're still on track of what our end goal is. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: On road, can't say enough about Bears fans. At home, it's different, they expect you to win. We struggled late. Have to play better.

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: (Prospect of 4th OC?) You hope not. Hard on QB and offense if you keep changing coordinators. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler on Tice: I thought he did good job, we're not done. Difficult job. Injuries. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: Detroit will want to knock us out of playoffs. We'll get their best shot. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: Alshon will be great player. He's big, physical smart. It matters to him. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: We have no-huddle package, just timing, against right defense. . #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: No-huddle works well, we'll see if it's viable. #jaycutlershow

@ESPNChiBears: Cutler: We're going to take care of our business and see if it falls our way. #jaycutlershow

our future

vCash
    As reports started to surface on Twitter, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler was doing "The Jay Cutler Show" on ESPN 1000 and had to leave early.
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...layoffs-report

vCash
    hmmm

vCash
    Had to leave early? How early? That had to be super awkward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Had to leave early? How early? That had to be super awkward.
    It started at 930, they found out at 10 and he had to go and get Halas by 11

vCash
    Didn't know where to put this but my girlfriend watches this show, she didn't think this was as funny as me but it is the truth!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT5CKAafzf0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

vCash

vCash
    lolol that might get me to start watching New Girl again. I watched the first two episodes and was bored.

OOTP TKO League Milwaukee Brewers 2010-2032:
    2011-1655, .549 Win %
    10 NL Central Titles, 2 Wild Card 12 Total Playoff Appearances
    1 World Series Title (2021)

Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.

-Malcolm Reynolds

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast