Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    If they have to, sure, but I kinda doubt it'll ever come to that. He clearly likes it in Chicago and is on a team that should contend as long as he's here.

No doubt. No way Cutler wants out, seeing as he's very, very comfortable with Emery. He said he had pushed for Marshall since he got in town and it always fell on deaf ears; Phil's with the team for a couple months and gets B. (seriously...thank you, Miami.)

Cutler has already said he's recruiting people so I have no doubt he'll actually take a slight discount to try and help the team. I thought it was asinine to think Jake Long would be available but reading rotoworld recently, it certainly looks to be a very realistic scenario.

I've been saying it all season, watch how Tony Scheffler ends up on the Bears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    While it'd be amusing, Scheffler would be a nice addition.

vCash
    Jake Long is gonna happen. He may have had a down couple of seasons, but he is still a premier LT in my opinion.
    Mike...
    ... when talking Notre Dame football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    Jake Long is gonna happen. He may have had a down couple of seasons, but he is still a premier LT in my opinion.
    Didn't he tear a peck this past Sunday? I think he's done for the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    Didn't he tear a peck this past Sunday? I think he's done for the season.
    I didn't know that actually. How long is a recovery for that?
    Mike...
    ... when talking Notre Dame football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    I didn't know that actually. How long is a recovery for that?
    He should be fine for next season.

With so many teams needing LTs, I hope we have a chance at him.

vCash
    Hopefully their rookie looks good for the rest of the season and they let him go

NT of the Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    No doubt. No way Cutler wants out, seeing as he's very, very comfortable with Emery. He said he had pushed for Marshall since he got in town and it always fell on deaf ears; Phil's with the team for a couple months and gets B. (seriously...thank you, Miami.)

Cutler has already said he's recruiting people so I have no doubt he'll actually take a slight discount to try and help the team. I thought it was asinine to think Jake Long would be available but reading rotoworld recently, it certainly looks to be a very realistic scenario.
    Of all the potential FA LT's, Long & Albert seem like the most likely ones to hit the market and I'd take either one of them. I'm pretty confident that Emery will be very proactive when comes to addressing the O-line. I expect 2 new starters heading into next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan
    I've been saying it all season, watch how Tony Scheffler ends up on the Bears.
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    While it'd be amusing, Scheffler would be a nice addition.
    Anybody is better than Kellen Davis, and while Scheffler isn't great or anything, he's at least a threat in the passing game. I'm hoping for a TE like Jared Cook myself.

vCash
    It wouldn't really surprise me if Marshall reconstructs his contract like Peppers did. He seems like someone who would do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Of all the potential FA LT's, Long & Albert seem like the most likely ones to hit the market and I'd take either one of them. I'm pretty confident that Emery will be very proactive when comes to addressing the O-line. I expect 2 new starters heading into next season.

Anybody is better than Kellen Davis, and while Scheffler isn't great or anything, he's at least a threat in the passing game. I'm hoping for a TE like Jared Cook myself.
    Long and Cook=FA success IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    Long and Cook=FA success IMO.
    I agree and I believe we can get both
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash

The Jay Cutler Show on ESPN 1000

^ same

our future

vCash
    That wouldn't be fair ha

vCash
    Hopefully we just slap the tag on Melton if we can't resign him. I think we do manage to get him back, but you never know.

vCash
    Cutler has one more year at $8.47 million on his contract. "I want to be on a successful team," Cutler said, "and I know that paying one or two or three players premium (salaries) hurts your chances of being able to bring in extra talent." Cutler concedes that agent Bus Cook would frown on the comments. That hometown discount could evaporate once Cook gets involved. Dec. 4 - 3:03 pm et
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=250165&spln=1

Is it just me or does this make things sound way more negative than it was? It's pretty clear that Cutler was joking about Bus Cook getting angry at him for discussing his contract, or at least it seemed so to me.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast