Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kristen makes enough

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Jay Cutler just said he'd play for league minimum if it means the Bears can get someone good.
    WHAT?!? You mean the whiny, little baby that only thinks of himself??!??

Are you talking about that snob Quilter?!?

This isn't adding up, you must be inncorrect!

vCash
    'Where's the strength of our offense?'
    'Brandon Marshall.'
    'So we'll go to him.'
    'And after that?'
    'More Brandon Marshall.'

I love Cutler

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Jays agent is gonna be pissed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Jays agent is gonna be pissed
    Yup. So by the looks of it he's gonna tell the FO to go get some line help first and then sign him to w/e is left?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Jay Cutler just said he'd play for league minimum if it means the Bears can get someone good.
    Talk is ****in cheap, he's lookin to get extended soon, I'd love to see him sign a 6/3M deal lmfao

We'll grab whichever OL hit the market, grab an explosive WR - whatever you need Cutty. Let's do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Talk is ****in cheap, he's lookin to get extended soon, I'd love to see him sign a 6/3M deal lmfao

We'll grab whichever OL hit the market, grab an explosive WR - whatever you need Cutty. Let's do it.
    Of course he's not going to play for league minimum. The point is, he came out and said that he'd rather play on a good team than break the bank. He also said he has no problem with a reasonable home town discount.

The point is, he genuinely appears to enjoy Chicago and wants the team to win. Heck, how can he not want to stay in Chicago? How often can a QB come in and be the best QB ever for a historic franchise in the greatest city on Earth?

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

8. 12-03-2012, 07:17 PM

vCash
    Cutty said both he and bmarsh would take a pay cut

vCash
    So I want to see them put the money where their mouths are then. 5 mil for each - sounds like a fantastic deal for both sides.

vCash
    If we don't construct a legit line soon, we may run into some problems resigning Cutler. Not saying he would demand a trade (although he has done that in the past).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    If we don't construct a legit line soon, we may run into some problems resigning Cutler. Not saying he would demand a trade (although he has done that in the past).
    Not for a reason like that.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    He only has 1 year left on his deal after this season. If anything he'll just sign somewhere else. But I find it hard to believe that Emery won't do everything possible to upgrade this O-line in the offseason and then sign Cutler after guys like Melton, Wootton, Louis and some others are extended.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    He only has 1 year left on his deal after this season. If anything he'll just sign somewhere else. But I find it hard to believe that Emery won't do everything possible to upgrade this O-line in the offseason and then sign Cutler after guys like Melton, Wootton, Louis and some others are extended.
    Its called the franchise tag. So Jay Cutler is not going anywhere for at least 3 years I would say. One year he has left then I think Bears would tag back to back.. Look at what happen with brees its not easy to ink these extensions so Bears may have to use tag as power

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mballa22191 View Post
    Its called the franchise tag. So Jay Cutler is not going anywhere for at least 3 years I would say. One year he has left then I think Bears would tag back to back.. Look at what happen with brees its not easy to ink these extensions so Bears may have to use tag as power
    If they have to, sure, but I kinda doubt it'll ever come to that. He clearly likes it in Chicago and is on a team that should contend as long as he's here.

vCash
    I was just responding to you saying that he may sign somewhere else... we agree that its doubtful it would ever come to that. But you never no. Brees missed some training camp right?

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast