Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 378
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,916
    vCash
    1700
    Kristen makes enough

    Rochester Jeffersons

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Jay Cutler just said he'd play for league minimum if it means the Bears can get someone good.
    WHAT?!? You mean the whiny, little baby that only thinks of himself??!??

    Are you talking about that snob Quilter?!?

    This isn't adding up, you must be inncorrect!

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    47,028
    vCash
    1500
    'Where's the strength of our offense?'
    'Brandon Marshall.'
    'So we'll go to him.'
    'And after that?'
    'More Brandon Marshall.'

    I love Cutler

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,494
    vCash
    785
    Jays agent is gonna be pissed

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    39,254
    vCash
    4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Jays agent is gonna be pissed
    Yup. So by the looks of it he's gonna tell the FO to go get some line help first and then sign him to w/e is left?



  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    22,017
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Jay Cutler just said he'd play for league minimum if it means the Bears can get someone good.
    Talk is ****in cheap, he's lookin to get extended soon, I'd love to see him sign a 6/3M deal lmfao

    We'll grab whichever OL hit the market, grab an explosive WR - whatever you need Cutty. Let's do it.

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Talk is ****in cheap, he's lookin to get extended soon, I'd love to see him sign a 6/3M deal lmfao

    We'll grab whichever OL hit the market, grab an explosive WR - whatever you need Cutty. Let's do it.
    Of course he's not going to play for league minimum. The point is, he came out and said that he'd rather play on a good team than break the bank. He also said he has no problem with a reasonable home town discount.

    The point is, he genuinely appears to enjoy Chicago and wants the team to win. Heck, how can he not want to stay in Chicago? How often can a QB come in and be the best QB ever for a historic franchise in the greatest city on Earth?

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  8. 12-03-2012, 07:17 PM

  9. #323
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,017
    vCash
    1500
    Cutty said both he and bmarsh would take a pay cut

  10. #324
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    22,017
    vCash
    1500
    So I want to see them put the money where their mouths are then. 5 mil for each - sounds like a fantastic deal for both sides.

  11. #325
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,473
    vCash
    1500
    If we don't construct a legit line soon, we may run into some problems resigning Cutler. Not saying he would demand a trade (although he has done that in the past).

  12. #326
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    47,028
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    If we don't construct a legit line soon, we may run into some problems resigning Cutler. Not saying he would demand a trade (although he has done that in the past).
    Not for a reason like that.

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  13. #327
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    55,100
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Size Ditka View Post
    If we don't construct a legit line soon, we may run into some problems resigning Cutler. Not saying he would demand a trade (although he has done that in the past).
    He only has 1 year left on his deal after this season. If anything he'll just sign somewhere else. But I find it hard to believe that Emery won't do everything possible to upgrade this O-line in the offseason and then sign Cutler after guys like Melton, Wootton, Louis and some others are extended.

  14. #328
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    He only has 1 year left on his deal after this season. If anything he'll just sign somewhere else. But I find it hard to believe that Emery won't do everything possible to upgrade this O-line in the offseason and then sign Cutler after guys like Melton, Wootton, Louis and some others are extended.
    Its called the franchise tag. So Jay Cutler is not going anywhere for at least 3 years I would say. One year he has left then I think Bears would tag back to back.. Look at what happen with brees its not easy to ink these extensions so Bears may have to use tag as power

  15. #329
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    55,100
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mballa22191 View Post
    Its called the franchise tag. So Jay Cutler is not going anywhere for at least 3 years I would say. One year he has left then I think Bears would tag back to back.. Look at what happen with brees its not easy to ink these extensions so Bears may have to use tag as power
    If they have to, sure, but I kinda doubt it'll ever come to that. He clearly likes it in Chicago and is on a team that should contend as long as he's here.

  16. #330
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,036
    vCash
    1500
    I was just responding to you saying that he may sign somewhere else... we agree that its doubtful it would ever come to that. But you never no. Brees missed some training camp right?

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •