Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Oh I definitely agree. I think this team is a lock for 10+ wins if they stay healthy and that should be good enough for a Playoff spot, even in a loaded NFC.

And I'm with you on Lovie...don't really see the point in firing him without a clear upgrade available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Oh I definitely agree. I think this team is a lock for 10+ wins if they stay healthy and that should be good enough for a Playoff spot, even in a loaded NFC.

And I'm with you on Lovie...don't really see the point in firing him without a clear upgrade available.
    Man the NFC is a lot more loaded than I thought it was going to be

vCash
    That's one thing that worries me a little bit, the NFC West portion of our schedule looks like it's going to be harder than we originally thought. @SF & @AZ are going to be really tough games.

vCash
    Eh, I think it's a big assumption to assume AZ and Seattle won't come back down to Earth. Granted, they're good teams, but with Seattle, we have one advantage that Green Bay didn't, they can't focus basically only on the pass, because we actually have competent running backs. And our defense will absolutely eat their rookie QB alive, I mean, they could barely score on Green Bay's awful secondary, and it wasn't because their line played poorly like us (which is why we got killed in GB).

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Eh, I think it's a big assumption to assume AZ and Seattle won't come back down to Earth. Granted, they're good teams, but with Seattle, we have one advantage that Green Bay didn't, they can't focus basically only on the pass, because we actually have competent running backs. And our defense will absolutely eat their rookie QB alive, I mean, they could barely score on Green Bay's awful secondary, and it wasn't because their line played poorly like us (which is why we got killed in GB).
    Going into the season I thought seattle and ariz would be easy game...I dont expect them to continue to be dominant but no walk in the park thats for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Going into the season I thought seattle and ariz would be easy game...I dont expect them to continue to be dominant but no walk in the park thats for sure.
    I guess I'm more not worried because I think we have an incredibly good team, and the offense is just slow because of another system change. I honestly think this is a 13-3 team at the end of the year.

vCash
    I don't worry too much about Seattle since we have them at Soldier Field and Russell Wilson's looked very mediocre so far. You force him to beat us and we win by 2+ scores with the way the D's playing.

Playing at San Fran will probably be the toughest game and while I do think Arizona's start is a little fluky, they're Defense is legit and will give this O-line serious problems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I don't worry too much about Seattle since we have them at Soldier Field and Russell Wilson's looked very mediocre so far. You force him to beat us and we win by 2+ scores with the way the D's playing.

Playing at San Fran will probably be the toughest game and while I do think Arizona's start is a little fluky, they're Defense is legit and will give this O-line serious problems.
    In both of those games we need to get out front early and we can win them. So our offense needs to take these next few games and start clicking. If the 49ers or Seattle get up early they will send blitzers down hill all day and crush us

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    In both of those games we need to get out front early and we can win them. So our offense needs to take these next few games and start clicking. If the 49ers or Seattle get up early they will send blitzers down hill all day and crush us
    It's true you need to get them down so they can't just pound the ball on O and expect us to air it out. Only way to stop them. Need some big ST plays to for field position.

vCash

The Jay Cutler Show on ESPN 1000

^^ which the ST has playing like ****. We need some Eric weems out there

our future

vCash
    How has the special teams been anything but excellent?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    How has the special teams been anything but excellent?
    You must of missed my last post... Because my boy weems is not out there

our future

vCash
    Take this talk to the gt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    You must of missed my last post... Because my boy weems is not out there
    Hester >>>>> Weems.

vCash
    I can't wait to see Peppers next to Russell. He's literally a foot taller than him. Should be hilarious. Hell, I don't think he's throwing his direction all night. He can't get the ball over him.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast