Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    yeah well reports this week saying Carlson is back and will be right in the mix. I have Fred Davis or Kyle Rudolph this week playing Davis and we will see what happens, if Rudolph gets the looks passes and touches this week..then **** yeah im sold

vCash
    wtf Eli?

vCash
    sit ben tate they said

and i Said no

Starting tate,arian, and spiller in a 16 team league )

vCash
    Ahmad Bradshaw left the game injured with just 1 point.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    I decided to bench Vincent Jackson for frank gore after playing Jackson last week. Now he has 16 points on my bench at half time
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Larry Fitzgerald......traded for him right before the season too

At least I have Richardson. Still up pretty big in my matchup but that could change if Stafford, Britt, and Morris fail me.

vCash
    Close match up that i'm likely gonna lose. Had Charles and Hernandez get me 1 point total and of course Rodgers 11 points

vCash
    You guys talked me out of trading Charles and Stevie Johnson for Pierre Thomas and Roddie White. Ugh!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    You guys talked me out of trading Charles and Stevie Johnson for Pierre Thomas and Roddie White. Ugh!
    One week doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid trade. Neither Charles nor Thomas will have many weeks like this one, and Stevie and Roddy are way too close to justify the downgrade from Charles to Thomas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    One week doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid trade. Neither Charles nor Thomas will have many weeks like this one, and Stevie and Roddy are way too close to justify the downgrade from Charles to Thomas.
    Thomas will probably be up and down, but I think there may be something wrong with Charles. They held him out of the second half completely. Hillis may actually be the back to own in KC. They seem to like Draughn a lot too. His value is too low to trade him now, and I feel like I'm going to be stuck starting him every week for 4 or 5 points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    Thomas will probably be up and down, but I think there may be something wrong with Charles. They held him out of the second half completely. Hillis may actually be the back to own in KC. They seem to like Draughn a lot too. His value is too low to trade him now, and I feel like I'm going to be stuck starting him every week for 4 or 5 points.
    It was a complete blowout and he's coming off of a severe injury. I wouldn't have played him either if I were Crennel.

To the bolded - no. I think Hillis has looked really poor both weeks outside of a few carries in garbage time today. You may end up being right but I just don't see it right now.

vCash
    Seriously though - who else got bent over sans lube by the Kolb/Fitzgerald (dis)connection?

vCash
    who wins this trade.

Aaron Rodgers
    Steven Jackson

for

Peyton Manning
    Demarco Murray

vCash
    what. is. the. ****ing. deal. with. Dez. Bryant.

vCash
    SJax getting benched for Spiking the ball on the call from the refs....

THANKS replacement refs!!!! you guys suck... thanks NFL for making a so far pretty *****ty season to watch.... the refs are just unbearable and embarrassing.. Their making the real refs look so much better.

so yeah... SJax + CJ2K (CJ-F'ed-ME-K)

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast