Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    vCash
    **** you Sanchez. **** you. You cant hold onto a ****ing snap and cost me a shot at the championship. D/ST score way too much and no way TEN D should get 31 ****ing points. **** **** **** **** this losing by 2 pts when I was up by 48
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    **** you Sanchez. **** you. You cant hold onto a ****ing snap and cost me a shot at the championship. D/ST score way too much and no way TEN D should get 31 ****ing points. **** **** **** **** this losing by 2 pts when I was up by 48
    ehh dont feel bad. I was in the 2nd week of the playoffs going up against the #1 team and lost by 2 points. my 3 starting WR's got me a total of 9 points (vjackson, cruz and alexander). stafford sucked balls and put up 0 points as well. on paper (matchup wise) it looked as if I should of blew this guy out of the water. this was my first year doing FF and have a chance to take 3rd place (10 team league) if I win this weekend. I guess I can't complain but damn....it would of been awesome to make the championship game my first year

edit: to top it off I had AP who carried my team the whole year.
    Last edited by chibears22; 12-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    From what I've learned my first year on paper / projections don't mean a thing..

Im ranting that I had 5 out of welker, 0 out of alexander , 3 out of Detroit DST 1.5 Myers among the rest all under projections except I think Morris and BJE?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman508 View Post
    From what I've learned my first year on paper / projections don't mean a thing..

Im ranting that I had 5 out of welker, 0 out of alexander , 3 out of Detroit DST 1.5 Myers among the rest all under projections except I think Morris and BJE?
    I played all the right matchup's, guy's just failed on me this week. who would of thought that both the giants and bucs would of been shut out. I also picked up the lions defense who failed.

stafford - 0
    flacco - 14
    vjackson - 8
    cruz - 1
    alexander -0
    AP - 27 points
    spiller - 16 points
    heath miller - 15 points
    matt bryant - 10 points
    lions d/st: 4

edit: final score was 95-97

not to mention riddley really ruined my chaces of a championship game and added the icing on the cake by fumbling twice. my opponent had the 49er's defense.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    ^haha I lost 97-95 too
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    1st and goal at the 1? Of course arian foster won't touch it once!

vCash
    First year playing, not only have I made it to the title game but I'm stomping a Mastodon sized mudhole in my opponent 118.44-26.15 while he still has Manning,Decker,Richardson,and Chicago D and I just have Forte I seriously doubt he is gonna make up enough ground to catch me

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Tony G and Foster. You serious? 0.9 points each...
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    im in the semi-finals, i had a strong start in the early games, but now looks like im gonna lose

vCash
    I'm quitting fantasy football after today. I've been thinking about it for a while, and now I definitely think the cons outweigh the pros. I think I'll be better off without ff. It was fun guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtsSpursTerps View Post
    I'm quitting fantasy football after today. I've been thinking about it for a while, and now I definitely think the cons outweigh the pros. I think I'll be better off without ff. It was fun guys
    I really don't blame you. It's a cruel, vicious whore.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    im in the semi-finals, i had a strong start in the early games, but now looks like im gonna lose
    Made it to the final after all

vCash
    Got crushed..thanks to Foster, DMC, Cruz, and Gonzalez. Combined for like 8 points. Pissed as hell, but whatever, still got $250.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    so this was my first year doing FF. it def has it's pro's and con's. I was 2 points short of the championship game but that wouldn't of mattered anyways because my friend's team who won the championship put up 174 points, dominate way to end the season. I lost this weekend by 6 points, blew my chance for 3rd place and getting my money back. I screwed up when we were drafting because I didn't set up my draft picks prior and didn't realize there was a tab to switch between positions (didn't realize it until the 3rd round) so in the mean time I was scrolling through player's last names. I also had the 10th overall pick so all the top named QB's were gone, had to settle with stafford who at the time didn't seem like a bad idea. my final roster looked like this:

qb's: stafford, flacco
    wr's: cruz, vjackson, greg jennings, alexander, hilton, lance moore
    rb's: AP, spiller, moreno, sproles
    te's: heath miller, rudolph
    d/st: colts, giants
    k: matt bryant

the con's to me were when my opponent had a player playing who so happened was a player of the team I root for, the bears. I tried blocking out the FF idea while I watched my team play but at times it was hard lol. I also realized FF also at times did stress me out a little...but thats just me being competitive. im sure some of you guys felt the same way. not to mention all the thinking and second guessing you do about starting which player every week. overall though, I had a fun time doing FF and will do it again next year. FF makes the boring games watchable, as we all know.

edit: it sucked ending the season knowing I had the most dominate RB in the league this year.

edit 2: my biggest draft busts were gates and greg jennings. jennings was the first WR I drafted too.
    Last edited by chibears22; 12-25-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    I finished 1st place in all 3 of my leagues for the regular season, 11-2, 10-3, 10-3-1. Then lost in my 1st playoff game in all 3 leagues.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast