Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I've lost Gronk, Desean Jackson and Percy Harvin all down the stretch and now possibly Shorts... Im now stuck going with Hilton, Avery, Gordon or James Jones... O and thanks Myers for *****ing out this week!!! On the bright side I have Rodgers, Charles and Richardson.
    Wolves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JO3 View Post
    I've lost Gronk, Desean Jackson and Percy Harvin all down the stretch and now possibly Shorts... Im now stuck going with Hilton, Avery, Gordon or James Jones... O and thanks Myers for *****ing out this week!!! On the bright side I have Rodgers, Charles and Richardson.
    that sucks. if it makes you feel any better, the 1st WR I drafted was greg jennings and have yet to use him this season. im still skeptical about using him in the playoff's until he can put up solid FF numbers.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    sat moreno last night and he puts up 21 points. im hoping that dont come back and bite me in the ***** as im starting AP and spiller instead. I know projection's dont mean nothing but im projected 121 points this week as my opponent is projected 110 points. I have pretty good matchup's at every position this week, its crazy.

edit: here's the roster im rolling with this week.

QB's: stafford, flacco
    RB's: AP, spiller
    WR's, cruz, vjackson, t.y. hilton
    TE: heath miller (big ben is expected back this week)
    K: matt bryant
    D/ST: steelers
    Last edited by chibears22; 12-07-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash

"Rant About Your Team" Thread

Mjd really needs to come back... My RB2 situation is terrible...

vCash
    I have:
    Rivers/Cutler
    Alfred Morris/Steven Jackson
    Calvin/Jennings/Cobb/Bowe/Garcon
    Witten/Hernandez
    Janikowski
    NYG

And if I lose this week I won't make the playoffs...

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    sat moreno last night and he puts up 21 points. im hoping that dont come back and bite me in the ***** as im starting AP and spiller instead. I know projection's dont mean nothing but im projected 121 points this week as my opponent is projected 110 points. I have pretty good matchup's at every position this week, its crazy.

edit: here's the roster im rolling with this week.

QB's: stafford, flacco
    RB's: AP, spiller
    WR's, cruz, vjackson, t.y. hilton
    TE: heath miller (big ben is expected back this week)
    K: matt bryant
    D/ST: steelers
    im so ****ing pissed. i tried claiming him on waivers but think I'd get him. I checked yesterday and i picked him up but he was on my bench

Now I have to rely on Shonn Green and Ryan Matthews. Don't even know how I got this far with those 2 shitheads starting all year.

vCash
    Stuck with Rivers all season. Until today
    I played Cutler over him - who not only could have at least 1 more TD, but came out of the game like a ***** at the end.
    And Marshall caught a TD from Campbell. Who the team I'm playing had.

At least the Bears lost though

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Rudolph didn't score, and my emergency WR Golden Tate has no catches thus far. Still my team is on pace to score 150 so it's a good week. It's feast or famine on Team Hoggin!
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    im up by 15. I still have stafford and he has rodgers....im a bit nervous. I sat alexander and he put up 20 points

the steelers d/st didn't help me this week, 0 points from em.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    im up by 15. I still have stafford and he has rodgers....im a bit nervous. I sat alexander and he put up 20 points

the steelers d/st didn't help me this week, 0 points from em.
    Yeah I sat Alexander as well and put in ****ing Golden tate.

I think you're fine with Stafford +15. I wouldn't be too worried about that one.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    Yeah I sat Alexander as well and put in ****ing Golden tate.

I think you're fine with Stafford +15. I wouldn't be too worried about that one.
    hopfully. last I heard matthews and woodson are still out so that gives me some kinda hope. need megatron to go into beast mode again lol.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    I see you're from IL...it looks like this is a repeat of last year uh? freakin bears failing in the 2nd second half of the season.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    I see you're from IL...it looks like this is a repeat of last year uh? freakin bears failing in the 2nd second half of the season.
    Oh man, the Bears are ruining my life right now lol. Banged up D, bad O-line, mediocre run game, and only one receiver. Never would have thought this could happen after 7-1. The thing is though last year we could blame it all on Hanie but there is no excuse this year.

I don't think they can beat GB, and the DET game is questionable at this point too imo. If they don't beat ARI I can't even imagine the heads that will roll.

vCash
    Seattle's defense dropped 39 ****ing points on me

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    The last oh 5 years I have made it to my leagues championship game. This year I am going to miss the playoffs because Pete just had to sit Wilson for most the second half!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to lose by a couple points all because my rl team was blowing out opponent! I am torn! I got 10 points from Sherman and 10 points from Wagner, Wilson plays the second half and my day would have been capped off by a V and trip to playoffs. This is so wrong.

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast