Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs down "Rant About Your Team" Thread

I figured it would be appropriate to designate a thread to rant about the players that screwed you in fantasy this week. For me it is definitely Cam Newton. No rushing points and 2 INT's cost me the matchup this week.

Who is the bum on your team?
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Cam screwed me and i started Jamaal Charles over Ridley

vCash
    Cam and Cruz.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Did the Bills really give up 48 points to the Jets? Really?! I would have been better off not starting a defense. Stafford was just as disappointing for most of the day. He redeemed himself a bit late.

I'm also worried about Jamaal Charles. Not a single target. Ugh, I fear I may regret that pick.

Also, Spiller was on my bench. SMH

At least I still have a shot. I need 21 combined points from Gates and Hey-Bey tomorrow.ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    Did the Bills really give up 48 points to the Jets? Really?! I would have been better off not starting a defense. Stafford was just as disappointing for most of the day. He redeemed himself a bit late.

I'm also worried about Jamaal Charles. Not a single target. Ugh, I fear I may regret that pick.

At least I still have a shot. I need 21 combined points from Gates and Hey-Bey tomorrow.ray:
    I understand your defense lament. Last year in my week 1 matchup I lost by one point and the Steelers D had put up a -2 that day for me.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    bills D screwed me. well that and facing someone who had both matt ryan and julio jones :/
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash

"Rant About Your Team" Thread

**** Michael bush stealing fantasy points from forte. Cam didn't do much and welker was non existent. Luckily was able to grab the victory even with rg3, maclin, d Thomas, and Alfred Morris on the bench

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post

Can't blame yourself for Spiller...I had him on the bench too. Who knew Jackson would get hurt.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Wes welker- WHERE DID HE GOOOOOOOOOOO

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    My two RB's had a combined 4 yards rushing yesterday . Good thing my WR's were great or my team wouldn't have a chance this week.

vCash
    none all scored between 13-20 for me using standard ESPN scoring.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    I was up against Julio Jones, Andre Johnson, Matt Ryan, CJ ****ing Spiller

not all in one league, but **** me all my teams had really good weeks and just got outscored

Biggest duds were Redman,Newton,Jennings, and Decker...Decker got stopped on the 1, and had a target inside the endzone...so close both times

vCash
    Nicks and F-Jax (not really his fault haha) got me a combined 4 points .

But I still got a chance, my opponent needs 21 points from Rivers to win in ESPN Standard scoring

vCash
    Matt Prater. Bum.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Fred Jackson . Have Matt Ryan though so it's all good. I had Marshawn on my bench too since I thought he was going to be limited.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast