Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

RG3s knee & (brace)

Watching the last 2 games, its really hard to tell if his knee is really hurting or if its the brace he is wearing that makes it look like he is hurting while running. I mean dont get me wrong, im sure the knee (LCL) bothers him , but Im sure wearing a brace that big makes alot of difference though too. He did average over 10yds a carry against the cowboys though.. What do you guys think?

vCash
    I think hes faking the whole thing to throw the Seahawks off.

vCash
    I think its a little of both. Im sure the knee is still bothering him. Its a 4-6 week injury and he only gave it one week to heal. The bulkiness of a knee brace is also going to bother him when he runs. On top of that he maybe compensating when he runs. A lot of times when you have a leg injury you subconsciously compensate for the leg even though it might be 100% healed. Until you take the leg brace off and get out there and make some hard cuts running at full speed and take some hits, you never really trust that its a 100%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    I think its a little of both. Im sure the knee is still bothering him. Its a 4-6 week injury and he only gave it one week to heal. The bulkiness of a knee brace is also going to bother him when he runs. On top of that he maybe compensating when he runs. A lot of times when you have a leg injury you subconsciously compensate for the leg even though it might be 100% healed. Until you take the leg brace off and get out there and make some hard cuts running at full speed and take some hits, you never really trust that its a 100%.
    I hate to agree with you because we just had an internet nerd fight a few weeks ago however, I agree. I think it's a bit of both. I wore a brace playing college soccer and it sucked, I had to run like a mummy almost and it was a really good sports brace.

The brace in the Cowboys game was smaller than the one against the Eagles wasn't it? My eyes might have been tricking me.

He ran well enough against a Cowboys team that new what was coming, I'd say it was 80%, if he's anywhere near 100% then I'm going to be extremely happy. I hope our WR's are physical this game.

vCash
    Via Twitter (Grant Paulsen)

*RG3 says he's almost as hindered by wearing a brace as he is by his recovering knee. Said "I may not wear the brace this week"

(Chris Russell)

*says brace does cause a "natural limp." Says the doctors and Larry Hess won't let him take it off.

Cousins didn't practice today due to the flu.