Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Andy Reid is phenomenal at game-planning. It's his in-game adjustments that need work
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Andy Reid is phenomenal at game-planning. It's his in-game adjustments that need work
    interesting, so you agree with pass pass pass in the 1st half?
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    I prefer the 12 year sample size to the 1 game sample size when making those kind of judgments
    SPACE

vCash
    I prefer the 12 year sample size to the 1 game sample size when making those kind of judgments
    sorry to break it to you but this is a WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY world we live in, if not, why didn't we just ride DMac until he was ready to retire?
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    Ok, well lately (as in this year) the Eagles have a top 5 offense. And they were top 5 last year too. So that's what Andy Reid has done for me lately
    SPACE

vCash
    Ok, well lately (as in this year) the Eagles have a top 5 offense. And they were top 5 last year too. So that's what Andy Reid has done for me lately
    this is my last reply to you because you have the rights to have your opinions but in this game, the only number that matters is the ones under the WIN column!

how has Andy done in that department lately?

where do we stand in points per game? you can get all the yardage you want buddy, if you don't put points on the board it doesn't matter!
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    ok
    SPACE

vCash
    There is no reason Vick should be getting hit this much plain and simple, he gets hit, he gets rattled and he makes mistakes but most of them are because of him gettin hit on that play. It's ridiculous, lastnight shows that the in game adjustments are terrible and the game planning has been piss poor too. Or only is Vick getting killed but as for many years Andy is reluctant to run the ball. I can't blame Vick or call for a change until I see some better coaching, if Vicks getting murdered out there with his elusiveness there's no way Foles wont get killed too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    sorry to break it to you but this is a WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY world we live in, if not, why didn't we just ride DMac until he was ready to retire?
    So your mr. What have you done for me lately, yet Vick has played mediocre since 2010 and your rallying behind him as the qb

Interesting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    So your mr. What have you done for me lately, yet Vick has played mediocre since 2010 and your rallying behind him as the qb

Interesting
    I HAD TO REREAD MY POST
    Didnt see where i said i was behind Vick or any QB, i simply said it starts with the Coaches and their game-plan. its that simple!
    did you watch the GB vs SEA game? if you did you would be questioning Andy and his staff inability to adjust.

Rogers for sacked 9 times in the 1st half, they went in at half time and adjust his protection with 2 TE sets and adjusted the WRs routes to underneath routes and slants they also ran the ball more.
    Rogers sucks he cant read defense right?
    if it was an issue with the QB not making reads and holding on to the ball and all the other crap people are saying, Rogers would have made the adjustments at the line, this is the MVP of the NFL!

it was an issue with the play-calling and they addressed that at halftime.
    how many times did he get sack in the 2nd half?

adjustments must be made by the play-caller!

when the D is blitzing all damn day you cant keep looking down field for big plays because the QB (no matter who he is) wont have time in the pocket to hit a long pass.

you get my point?
    Vick has his faults but this is on Andy and his crew!!!!!!
    Last edited by strokeman; 09-25-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    most of the WRs were covered like glue in the 1st half in the GB and aaron held onto the ball way too long. there were a few, where the line just broke down but i saw a ton of rodgers rolling out and holding the ball

also, can't compare a superbowl winning QB, MVP, who has always thrown at 65% or higher in every season, and has always had a 2-1 TD/INT ratio or better, who's having struggles to a QB who has had 1 good passing season, in which after 10 games he saw a significant drop off in consistency

Vick has been turning the ball over a ton. since 2010. and in 2011 the O-line was great, and he still turned the ball over, the average to below average O-line has only made his lack of awareness and QB skills more of an issue.

the Line plays a part, the coaches play a part, but vick is playing the largest part

only he can fix his turnover issues, noone else. to think otherwise is ignoring the issue completely

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    most of the WRs were covered like glue in the 1st half in the GB and aaron held onto the ball way too long. there were a few, where the line just broke down but i saw a ton of rodgers rolling out and holding the ball

also, can't compare a superbowl winning QB, MVP, who has always thrown at 65% or higher in every season, and has always had a 2-1 TD/INT ratio or better, who's having struggles to a QB who has had 1 good passing season, in which after 10 games he saw a significant drop off in consistency

Vick has been turning the ball over a ton. since 2010. and in 2011 the O-line was great, and he still turned the ball over, the average to below average O-line has only made his lack of awareness and QB skills more of an issue.

the Line plays a part, the coaches play a part, but vick is playing the largest part

only he can fix his turnover issues, noone else. to think otherwise is ignoring the issue completely

you just made it even more clear that it's the stupid play calls, you can't design deep pass plays when teams are blitzing!
    that was the packers game-plan, go deep! we all know they have the MVP at QB, they love to pass the ball.

they came out in the second and RAN the fn ball, why? to make the D play the run and stop blitzing. than their pass protection changed, using the TE to chip-block before releasing for the passing route, they used 2 TE sets.

watch the game and before you run on about history!

you must be a football dunce if you didnt see that GB change their offensive approach, they even double the edge rushers on rogers blind side, opposite the 2 TE on his right!

the Mike McCarthy and the GB COACHES are being called coaching genius for their adjustments in the second half not the MVP.

lay of the QB crap and understand that it's a team sport and the fact that we are not running the ball in the 1st half and using the 4 halfbacks we have is a game-planing and play-calling issues and that is why the offensive is not as good as it should/can be!

most NFL teams build their D to stop the pass now, so teams game-plan their Offense to run over them to force the safeties to come up in the box which open the deep ball

you must be Andy Reid if you don't see the eagles game-plan is s**t!
    Last edited by strokeman; 09-25-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    the more emoticons and exclamation you use the more true it is

vCash
    Not sure there is one i know Vick is struggling but i don't Think Foles can do any better

vCash
    The only reason I feel like Foles may have better luck is because I feel we will alter the offensive scheme (run more, screens, PA, two TE sets) than we do now.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast