Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    Add Content
    Huh. Now that's a glitch from the PSD iPhone app I've never seen before.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Vick was beyond awful today. Some of the worst decisions I've seen out of a veteran QB. If that LB held on to the potential pick at the end of the game we'd be up in arms right now.
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Vick was beyond awful today. Some of the worst decisions I've seen out of a veteran QB. If that LB held on to the potential pick at the end of the game we'd be up in arms right now.
    I agree.Vick just seems shaken somehow.Hope they can get his mindset right and he calms down or he'll have more 4int games.

vCash
    How many of today's INTs were tipped?
    2 of them, but they never should have been thrown there in the first place.

vCash
    If that fumble bounces away from him, instead of dropping down and not moving, we probably lose the game.

It would also be nice if our best player on offense (Mccoy) was featured the whole game and not just when we are down in the 4th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I blame Reid, he just threw too much

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    I blame Reid, he just threw too much
    I agree. It started out something like pass pass pass pass pass run pass pass pass pass pass run pass pass pass.. It was absurd. Far too much passing when it clearly wasn't working. Then we get behind in the game and Vick throws his 4th int and we run run run run run and it works beautifully.. The playcalling was definitely bad, but Vick made it all look worse.
    SPACE

vCash
    But to be fair to Vick, he led us down the field in the 4th quarter to win the game, which he hasn't really done in the past (even if he tried to throw the game with that horrific decision on the almost-pick)
    SPACE

vCash
    Was it me or were there just not many screens today?Maybe they don't trust screening to the left with Dunlap out there?

vCash
    How many of today's INTs were tipped?
    I don't believe any were tipped by our receivers. A couple tipped by defensive players which means it was a bad pass

vCash
    One was off Maclin where he alligator armed it
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Was it me or were there just not many screens today?Maybe they don't trust screening to the left with Dunlap out there?
    They tried a few but they weren't really successful at all.. First play was a screen and Shady fell down as he caught the ball. There were a couple of others that didn't really get going
    SPACE

vCash

Michael Vick's Destiny with the Eagles will be decided next week against the Ravens..

Will he be a Eagle after this season? We will know the answer next week!

vCash
    And in fairness to Vick, a guy with no stamina right now and no preseason should NOT be throwing almost 60 times against a solid D who's pass D is their strength.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    They tried a few but they weren't really successful at all.. First play was a screen and Shady fell down as he caught the ball. There were a couple of others that didn't really get going
    Yea they just tried a few.It's as if they abandoned it.On some of those obvious blitz plays seems like a rb screen maybe even a wr screen would be a good option.Vick gets rid of the ball quickly instead of doing a 180 and throwing blindly against the grain.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast