Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    For anyone to sit there with a straight face and put yesterdays loss on Vick, and not point the finger at the defense is ********. There are no other words for it, ********.

The cool thing to do is blame Vick, i get it, but at least do it when he deserves it. Yesterday he did not, simple as that.

Our play calling is awful, but it's hard to run the ball when the defense goes down 2 scores so early.

The fact that McCoy ran the ball 15 times against the worst run stopping defense in the NFl should tell you something. Get off of Vick's dick and look around, the blame should go in many other directions too.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he is not a smart qb....this is no surprise...He is not a good qb...He has sucked this year no doubt but I find it Hilarious that the qb change is coming this week when he actually did not play that badly and not a couple weeks ago when he was horrid.

I understand the change though because Reid needs to do something and the team from top to bottom looked like they did not care yesterday...The defense is was the issue yesterday but vick looked like he did not care in the 4th when they were back in the game.
    When did he look like he didn't care? When he was scrambling for 1st downs? When he was getting killed because of our completely horrid OL? When Todd heramans let his guy go on 3 straight plays, all 3 getting a hit on Vick?

I would bet money you didn't even watch the game. Go suck off Romo some more and leave the real discussion to real fans.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    For anyone to sit there with a straight face and put yesterdays loss on Vick, and not point the finger at the defense is ********. There are no other words for it, ********.

The cool thing to do is blame Vick, i get it, but at least do it when he deserves it. Yesterday he did not, simple as that.

Our play calling is awful, but it's hard to run the ball when the defense goes down 2 scores so early.

The fact that McCoy ran the ball 15 times against the worst run stopping defense in the NFl should tell you something. Get off of Vick's dick and look around, the blame should go in many other directions too.
    You're not listening to what most people on here are saying... The entire team deserves blame for that loss. Offense, defense and special teams. But the fact is your QB is the leader on offense. An offense which is currently one of the worst in the NFL. The defense deserves blame, Andy deserves blame, and Vick deserves plenty of blame too. To deny that is ********. While he didn't cause the loss, he played no better than average. Average is not good enough.

vCash
    When did he look like he didn't care? When he was scrambling for 1st downs? When he was getting killed because of our completely horrid OL? When Todd heramans let his guy go on 3 straight plays, all 3 getting a hit on Vick?

I would bet money you didn't even watch the game. Go suck off Romo some more and leave the real discussion to real fans.
    Go download the game and rewatch the 4th quarter on 3rd down over and over...He would throw it and it would be 10 feet away from any wideout or defender...He would turn around and just have an I don't give a **** look on his face...I watched the entire game and if you did you would notice this to...He is now ok with being benched?????? Clearly he does not give a **** so continue to spew your bogus crap while you suck off vick who has been garbage.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jcupo6 View Post
    You're not listening to what most people on here are saying... The entire team deserves blame for that loss. Offense, defense and special teams. But the fact is your QB is the leader on offense. An offense which is currently one of the worst in the NFL. The defense deserves blame, Andy deserves blame, and Vick deserves plenty of blame too. To deny that is ********. While he didn't cause the loss, he played no better than average. Average is not good enough.
    So because he doesn't go out and single handedly win games, he's trash?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jcupo6 View Post
    He doesnt look at facts...He has man love for vick and that is all that matters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    Not only is this bad for the Eagles, its could potentially be bad for Foles' development. Blaine Gabbert got pretty gun-shy after a year of being thrown around behind a poor offensive line. Hopefully that doesn't happen to Foles.
    First of all blain gabbert was gunshy day 1. He was ducking hits from the beginning. He was barely touched in college and wasn't ready

Foles was rammed into the turf in college. His arizona line made Philadelphias look adequate.

So foles can handle hits. It's everything else thats a question

vCash
    because he is horrid and turns the ball over a ton and hurts his team and helps put his team in holes early he is trash. The facts are there good buddy

vCash
    also this is not like its the first season vick has played like this...Its been a good while now so it is clearly not just a bad stretch

vCash
    Go download the game and rewatch the 4th quarter on 3rd down over and over...He would throw it and it would be 10 feet away from any wideout or defender...He would turn around and just have an I don't give a **** look on his face...I watched the entire game and if you did you would notice this to...He is now ok with being benched?????? Clearly he does not give a **** so continue to spew your bogus crap while you suck off vick who has been garbage.
    I've never claimed Vick to be great, but he's good enough to help this team, and he is the best option we have to win now.

If and when we go to Foles, much like what happened with Kolb, many will regret it.

Foles will get murdered behind this line.

vCash
    Defense gets raped, completely destroyed, so the logical thing to do is replace the QB?

I love Philly.
    That's why I dont really want to do it now. I want them to make the change when Vick screws up again

However it seems like they are throwing the 2 mistakes angle out there to try and justify a move they are about to make which is dirty.

vCash
    No, but when he has been given opportunity after opportunity to prove that he's your franchise QB and constantly proves otherwise, he deserves to be benched.

vCash
    I've never claimed Vick to be great, but he's good enough to help this team, and he is the best option we have to win now.

If and when we go to Foles, much like what happened with Kolb, many will regret it.

So we can count on you hating foles from the word go. Sounds like itll be fun

vCash

I do not think he is the answer either and agree the best chance is probably with Vick right now...I would go with foles next season when he has a full off season of preparation... I do not buy the getting murdered behind the line... I think his ability to see over his Oline and his much quicker release will help the Oline as long as he makes quick decisions which I think he will because he has to be smarter than vick.

The Oline is not good but vick makes this line worse with holding on to the ball forever and his running into pressure.

vCash
    He doesnt look at facts...He has man love for vick and that is all that matters.
    Trolls gonna troll.

because he is horrid and turns the ball over a ton and hurts his team and helps put his team in holes early he is trash. The facts are there good buddy
    Yes, look at all those turnovers yesterday by Vick, damn he sucks, get rid of him!!!!!

Vick has also given the team leads late int he games where the defense couldn't stop 90+ yard scoring drives for the win. Vick gets the blame, but the defense has been garbage as well.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast