Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That's because none of Vick's previous coaches ever tried making him strictly a pocket passer.

Kinda hard to compare situations when Reid N Marty were the first to ever attempt to do so.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Now Marty and Reid were the first to try and make Vick a pass first qb. Are you people reading what you type before you type it

vCash
    Huh, your acting like you remember what my posts were at the time of the signing or that I'm talking for everybody.
    Im one person stop referring to my posts in plural form

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I don't need to remember anything. Your post right above says Marty and Andy were the first to try and make Vick a pocket passer

vCash
    Ya then you said do you people, as if I'm talking for everyone.

They were, Andy and Marty were the first coaches Vick's ever had that have practically eliminated the running game away from him, I don't really understand what your disagreeing with because its true.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Vick had almost 600 yards rushing last season under Andy and Marty so I don't know where you are coming up with this idea.

If anyone is preventing Vick from running its himself

vCash
    Ya but after that last injury and all those injury talks they lowered it.

Cmon bro lol you watch every game you seriously can't see the difference in Vicks game when he took over versus how he plays now??

It used to be one or two reads then bam he's gone, now its check all your progressions and dump it down when nothing is there and if that's not there then try forcing a pass down deep.

The only times he runs now is when the pocket collapses right away and he scrambles out straight sideways and out of bounds so he doesn't get hit rarely ever running up the middle.

Take the Miracle at the Meadowlands game for example, when we came back from behind, Vick basically would run for like 20 yards with ease because the defenders backs were to him and by the time they realized BAM, he's already gone. It's not like that anymore and its a damn shame.

Look at his yards rushing per game from when he came in 2010 to now. It's gotten lower each year.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 10-28-2012 at 11:40 PM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    You have proof that Vick is a successful passer without Marty and Andy. Please share
    where did i ever say Vick was a successful passer? i question our play calling and game plan. why we are passing the ball when we have McCoy, 3 other half backs and a oline that cant pass protect how did you get me saying Vick is a successful passer from that?
    I've notice that you love to reply to everything i post, i think you need to read this and let it sink in, if you can understand what it really means.

this is what i'll share with you:
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
    Last edited by strokeman; 10-28-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Eagles offseason:
    Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    Sign/draft Outside LB
    Sign/draft Inside LB (Ryans Replacement)
    evulate/Sign/draft QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Ya but after that last injury and all those injury talks they lowered it.

Cmon bro lol you watch every game you seriously can't see the difference in Vicks game when he took over versus how he plays now??

It used to be one or two reads then bam he's gone, now its check all your progressions and dump it down when nothing is there and if that's not there then try forcing a pass down deep.

The only times he runs now is when the pocket collapses right away and he scrambles out straight sideways and out of bounds so he doesn't get hit rarely ever running up the middle.

Take the Miracle at the Meadowlands game for example, when we came back from behind, Vick basically would run for like 20 yards with ease because the defenders backs were to him and by the time they realized BAM, he's already gone. It's not like that anymore and its a damn shame.

Look at his yards rushing per game from when he came in 2010 to now. It's gotten lower each year.
    who controls what vick does once he drops back. only 1 person, and i venture you to take a guess as to who that is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    where did i ever say Vick was a successful passer? i question our play calling and game plan. why we are passing the ball when we have McCoy, 3 other half backs and a oline that cant pass protect how did you get me saying Vick is a successful passer from that?
    I've notice that you love to reply to everything i post, i think you need to read this and let it sink in, if you can understand what it really means.

this is what i'll share with you:
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
    it is relevant to your post because you blame andy and marty for vicks lack of success

it is either one of two things you are asserting

either vick is being held back by marty and andy which will fall under the reason for my statement

or

Vick isn't having his deficiencies as a passer hidden well enough which will fall under several of my other statements

you choose which route you want to go with your diatribe about andy and marty being the devils causing vick to fail. maybe you should read the quote you've copy and pasted yourself

vCash
    IMO Vick has the New Orleans game to keep his job. If he stinks up the joint, it's Foles time. Why the NO game? Giving Foles his 1st NFL start on the road and on MNF would be a colossal fail.

Again, Vick's not solely to blame but the team needs a change to restore what little moral they have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Vick had almost 600 yards rushing last season under Andy and Marty so I don't know where you are coming up with this idea.

If anyone is preventing Vick from running its himself
    Great point, LS. He ran for 676 in 2010 and 589 in 2011 in 12 and 13 games respectively. How could someone possibly say that they eliminated his running game?

The whole reason to believe in Vick is to believe that he is more than that atl qb. Not that we are holding him back from being that guy. Who wants that player?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    IMO Vick has the New Orleans game to keep his job. If he stinks up the joint, it's Foles time. Why the NO game? Giving Foles his 1st NFL start on the road and on MNF would be a colossal fail.

Again, Vick's not solely to blame but the team needs a change to restore what little moral they have.
    completely agree. there are so many reasons why going to foles after this game is wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post

Although the New Orleans defense has given up more yards in the first 8 games of the year than any team in the history of the nfl.

Are you going to start him against Dallas at home?

I think the road is a better place to start him. Monday night might be tough. But there will never be an ideal time or place.

vCash
    i just don't like that Vick didn't exactly play himself out of the job this past game. so to bench him it looks bad.

though at this point it may not matter since andy is probably on the road to being gone anyways

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast