Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He looked like recycled **** tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    He looked like recycled **** tonight.
    Surprised?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Surprised?
    Not really. He was set up to fail with that atrocious play calling. Having Kevin Kolb throw 50 times on the road against a division rival is dumb. Especially in a close game like that. He missed some big time plays that warrant no excuses, though.

vCash
    In before sample size argument

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    Not really. He was set up to fail with that atrocious play calling. Having Kevin Kolb throw 50 times on the road against a division rival is dumb. Especially in a close game like that. He missed some big time plays that warrant no excuses, though.
    Yeah I watched the first quarter and saw Kolb miss some throws that could have been TDs or big plays. I saw this morning he ended with 50 throws which is far to many but if he capitalized on them they could of ran it more in the 2nd half. As an Eagles fan you knew the Cardinals would only last as long as they have the lead in games, once behind there pretty much finished.

vCash
    Didn't watch, can't watch lol. Looks like kolb played poorly. 28/50 not really a good percentage at all. Not really talented enough to throw that much. Only 4-5 qbs in the league should be allowed that number because I just dont think most qbs can even play well with that many throws given their talent. See Vick vs browns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Yeah I watched the first quarter and saw Kolb miss some throws that could have been TDs or big plays. I saw this morning he ended with 50 throws which is far to many but if he capitalized on them they could of ran it more in the 2nd half. As an Eagles fan you knew the Cardinals would only last as long as they have the lead in games, once behind there pretty much finished.
    That defense is set up to play with the lead. Good run defense and then they can pin back their ears and rush the qb. However I have to feel sorry for Kolb 17 sacks in 4 days...

vCash
    i'm sick of vick, when he's aggressive he throws ints, when hes not he can't get down the field or get scores.

the dudes not a starting caliber QB, he's a great weapon but you can't go the distance with this guy, way too inconsistent.

We need to move him to a team that will give us something in the off-season, no SB for us this year.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Doubt we can move him, but I agree that I dont think Vick will be winning us a SB this year.

vCash
    I won't be the guy to compare Vick's and Kolb's stats
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    I won't be the guy to compare Vick's and Kolb's stats
    Well kolb obviously has a great line and WR corp, running game

Oh wait it's a crappy line, poor running game, and 1 superstar WR with some decent sidekicks

But ya Vick has excuses out the butt and kolb is still bottom feeding trash

vCash
    ^^^ People need to stop treating Vick like the 2010 Vick. He's regressed at an alarming rate. Granted, he wasn't going to keep playing at that insane rate that he was then but his performance has regressed below his Atlanta days. It's a very big problem.

vCash
    ya'll wishes may come true
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...snt-his-fault/

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/85...terback-change

my take is, Andy and Marty is the problem, look at the games we win, McCoy has over 20 carries in all our wins, under 20 in all our losses. you would think we understand what needs to be done.
    our Game Plan is just garbage!
    Last edited by strokeman; 10-28-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    I might calm down with a win over the Saints but,atm I want Reid fired!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    ya'll wishes may come true
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...snt-his-fault/

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/85...terback-change

my take is, Andy and Marty is the problem, look at the games we win, McCoy has over 20 carries in all our wins, under 20 in all our losses. you would think we understand what needs to be done.
    our Game Plan is just garbage!
    You have proof that Vick is a successful passer without Marty and Andy. Please share

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast