Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I didn't know Kolb played in the Card's D to actually "beat" Tom Brady.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Excuse me, Kevin Kolb beat the New England Patriots, coached by Bill Belichick, quarterbacked by Tom Brady.
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    I didn't know Kolb played in the Card's D to actually "beat" Tom Brady.
    well he's got a 3-1 TD/INT ratio, he's throwing 63% and he's 4-0

it's early, but he's stepping in the right direction, finally healthy, finally getting on field experience, finally in sync with the players around him and he's having some success

blind hatred is sad, you guys should grow up and at least acknowledge positive progress

vCash
    He's played well so far, but he hasn't played like a world beater?
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 10-02-2012 at 11:42 PM.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Lol so true. Some blind haters on here. No idea why it's so hard just to give him credit
    You do the same towards Mike Vick week in and week out, you can't call people out if your doing the same thing hommie.

You did the same towards Djax knowing his situations too

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    You do the same towards Mike Vick week in and week out, you can't call people out if your doing the same thing hommie.

You did the same towards Djax knowing his situations too
    prove it. i gave vick plenty of props this week, and several weeks last season.

stop talking out of your butt and prove it. i've also been incredibly lenient on desean jackson. incredibly. i've rarely gotten on his case. compared to how i treat vick i have a love affair with desean

you don't know what your talking about. i criticize vick when its more than deserved and i praised him in 2010 and since when he performs up to the standards i expect of the eagles starting QB

neither jackson or vick are dawkins or westbrook types that get free passes. these guys will get praised or killed depending on what they do that week. which is not the same i can say for you

i don't have blind hate for vick. in fact vick was one of my favorite players since 2001. he's one of 3 players jerseys i actually own. but as an eagle fan i will criticize him when he's costing the team games or putting the team in bad positions.

someone who bashes maclin in attempts to make jackson look better. ridiculous

vCash
    ...but Jackson IS better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    ...but Jackson IS better
    Who said he wasn't. Learn the English language.

vCash
    Wrong thread.
    Last edited by YEDN90; 10-03-2012 at 09:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    prove it. i gave vick plenty of props this week, and several weeks last season.

stop talking out of your butt and prove it. i've also been incredibly lenient on desean jackson. incredibly. i've rarely gotten on his case. compared to how i treat vick i have a love affair with desean

you don't know what your talking about. i criticize vick when its more than deserved and i praised him in 2010 and since when he performs up to the standards i expect of the eagles starting QB

neither jackson or vick are dawkins or westbrook types that get free passes. these guys will get praised or killed depending on what they do that week. which is not the same i can say for you

i don't have blind hate for vick. in fact vick was one of my favorite players since 2001. he's one of 3 players jerseys i actually own. but as an eagle fan i will criticize him when he's costing the team games or putting the team in bad positions.

someone who bashes maclin in attempts to make jackson look better. ridiculous
    First, why would I need to bash Maclin to make Jackson look better when Djax does it himself on the field lmao. So there goes that statement and Maclin does suck not my fault you don't recognize it.

That's what I mean you give him props then the moment he makes mistakes you go all wacko on him and start saying he's not a SB winning QB and that we should get rid of him. You say some pretty weird stuff throughout the game that raises eyebrows but since I'm on my phone I don't even bother quoting.

Just like when Kelce got hurt and your like he'll be back the following week or some crap. You bash Vick left right and center then defend Romo like he's god, when throwing picks and turnovers have been his ammo since he's entered the league. Like I said last week he has the talent and skills of a top 5 QB but plays like a 15-20 range QB.

Prove it?? It won't be hard to prove you wrong all I'll have to do is go back into each game thread and the moment vick makes a pick or we go 3 and out your immediately raging, heck I can probably pick out 20 instances fairly easily. I'm not the one talking out my but because everyone sees it, your probably the biggest Vick hater on this forum which is why I don't understand how you can disprove Vick but hype up Romo.

It's easy to criticize a QB but when your QB has led his team to 3 game winning drives against 3 really good defenses and your saying assinine comments how were "doomed" with this same guy and he won't even lead us to a SB victory is blind hating if I ever saw one, especially when you go around saying Romo gets hated on to much.

Romo is the same guy who gets compared to Phillip Rivers who blows him talent wise out of the water who does Vick get compared to?? Vick is 30 something now and we've turned him from the run first type of QB he was in like 2004 to a QB more in tune towards the pass game, so he's getting accustomed to it, we can't expect him to be Aaron Rodgers over night, he's due to have bad throws and reads from here to there because he's just learning the all around aspects of the QB position.

So give him a break and control yourself bro
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 10-03-2012 at 02:53 PM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Lulz.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    First, why would I need to bash Maclin to make Jackson look better when Djax does it himself on the field lmao. So there goes that statement and Maclin does suck not my fault you don't recognize it.

That's what I mean you give him props then the moment he makes mistakes you go all wacko on him and start saying he's not a SB winning QB and that we should get rid of him. You say some pretty weird stuff throughout the game that raises eyebrows but since I'm on my phone I don't even bother quoting.

Just like when Kelce got hurt and your like he'll be back the following week or some crap. You bash Vick left right and center then defend Romo like he's god, when throwing picks and turnovers have been his ammo since he's entered the league. Like I said last week he has the talent and skills of a top 5 QB but plays like a 15-20 range QB.

Prove it?? It won't be hard to prove you wrong all I'll have to do is go back into each game thread and the moment vick makes a pick or we go 3 and out your immediately raging, heck I can probably pick out 20 instances fairly easily. I'm not the one talking out my but because everyone sees it, your probably the biggest Vick hater on this forum which is why I don't understand how you can disprove Vick but hype up Romo.

It's easy to criticize a QB but when your QB has led his team to 3 game winning drives against 3 really good defenses and your saying assinine comments how were "doomed" with this same guy and he won't even lead us to a SB victory is blind hating if I ever saw one, especially when you go around saying Romo gets hated on to much.

Romo is the same guy who gets compared to Phillip Rivers who blows him talent wise out of the water who does Vick get compared to?? Vick is 30 something now and we've turned him from the run first type of QB he was in like 2004 to a QB more in tune towards the pass game, so he's getting accustomed to it, we can't expect him to be Aaron Rodgers over night, he's due to have bad throws and reads from here to there because he's just learning the all around aspects of the QB position.

So give him a break and control yourself bro

I refuse to argue with children therefore I refuse to argue with you. Your entire post is asinine considering in my post I specifically say I praise him when he plays well and bash him when he doesn't. And yet you babble for an essay how I criticize Vick

Obviously your either a child or something worse

Where have I defended romo like he's a god, do you clean your butt before you speak out of it

And why bring up kelce, because you have no other argument? Ok
    Last edited by last stand; 10-03-2012 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    For all of you that were ready to give Kolb the MVP he has gone back to sucking.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Kolb! Undefeated! People's Champ!

Back to Captain Clipboard.

vCash
    Kaptain Klipboard

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast