Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    vCash
    RG3 everyday and anyday over Cam Newton. He is a child.

vCash
    The one thing I questioned about Cam coming into the league that I don't question about RGIII is his mental capability and ability to adjust. Everything I read about RGIII now and in college was that he was just a smart kid. I didn't see that with Newton and he's struggled adjusting so far in his second season. Obviously we haven't seen RGIII adjust because it is still his rookie season so only time will be able to tell with him but I'd bet on him taking a step forward next year.

As for Luck, I'd easily take him over both QB. Most QBs that come into this league need to be babied to have some sort of success. The Colts basically said screw that and gave him the keys to the car. He is basically controlling this team with an average offensive line (at best), a below average running game, and outside of Reggie Wayne a below average receiving corp. Not many QBs in recent history could do that as rookies and have this type of success.

vCash
    let's not forget Michael Vick is a dog killer!
    "I'm not fat, I just have a sweet hockey body." -Eric Cartman

vCash

Thanks for reminding us

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    RGIII is capable of more than what Shanahan is making him do right now, but I agree with the sentiment of taking Luck over Griffin. Speaking of "I told you so's" I told you so about Russell Wilson! He actually arrived to the rookie QB party before I thought he would by a few weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themoleculoman View Post
    RGIII is capable of more than what Shanahan is making him do right now, but I agree with the sentiment of taking Luck over Griffin. Speaking of "I told you so's" I told you so about Russell Wilson! He actually arrived to the rookie QB party before I thought he would by a few weeks.
    We would've drafted him if seattle hadnt...thats kinda depressing to think

vCash
    I can't stand Russel Wilson.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Vick is a dog killer??????? wtf

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    At least he isn't like Belcher.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Eagles wanted Wilson, but Seattle jump the gun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I can't stand Russel Wilson.
    I love Russell Wilson. He's a special talent. And incredibly intelligent

If he was 3 inches taller it would have been a heated discussion between Wilson and griffin for #2

Wilson is a pretty damn good qb who was only a 3rd round pick entirely based on height

vCash
    ^^ Sounds like Murray this year no?? Height seems to be the only issues holding em back.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    Luck=RG3 2013
    Luck>RG3 2020 RG3 depends too much on his legs. And as we have seen with every running QB, when there legs go. They become average.
    classifying RGIII as a "running QB" is short-sited. just because he can run, and is VERY good at it, doesn't mean he's a "running QB". he's a pocket QB first. when he gets outside the pocket, he isn't automatically looking to run, he's looking to throw first and extend the play. he's not looking at his primaries and taking off if they aren't there. he goes through each progression.

he is much closer to a steve young or even an aaron rodgers than a mike vick.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536