Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    Great point, LS. He ran for 676 in 2010 and 589 in 2011 in 12 and 13 games respectively. How could someone possibly say that they eliminated his running game?

The whole reason to believe in Vick is to believe that he is more than that atl qb. Not that we are holding him back from being that guy. Who wants that player?
    Also, he was also the 16 and 17 leading rusher in the NFC in 2010 and 2011 respectively. Do people want him to play rb or qb?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    where did i ever say Vick was a successful passer? i question our play calling and game plan. why we are passing the ball when we have McCoy, 3 other half backs and a oline that cant pass protect how did you get me saying Vick is a successful passer from that?
    I've notice that you love to reply to everything i post, i think you need to read this and let it sink in, if you can understand what it really means.

this is what i'll share with you:
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
    Maybe because they can't run block either.

vCash
    Defense gets raped, completely destroyed, so the logical thing to do is replace the QB?

I love Philly.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    its not all over imo.... on mnf is a elimantion game in the nfc... whoever loses really has no shot for the playoffs...... if saints lose its over for them.. if philly loses theres no shot at wildcard and itll take a miracle to win the division.... so thats my forward looking thought

as for the game... look vick wasnt really at fault... I was SCREAMING when they didnt go for it on 4th and 2 near halftime.....

jason babin penalty was HUGEEE to.. and Kendricks got lit up by the vet....

vCash
    Eskin:

#eagles Andy Reid met with coaches after game on sunday to discuss QB situation. Meet again Mon Morn. I'm told likely QB change to Foles.
    I'm told Vick made 2 bad audible mistakes on calls and has same problems each wk. Reid leaning 2 change at QB bcause Vick not getting better

vCash
    Vick is obviously not the future. Is Foles? Who knows. What I do know is the offensive production is declining. Is Vick the only reason? No. There are many factors. But why stick with a player that will not be here next year? See what you have with Foles. This move will force Andy to run the ball at the very least. Maybe Foles can show us enough to build around, if not, we deal with it in the off season. I'd rather know if Foles can not run an offense now as opposed to next season.

I think this is a good week to make the switch. Yeah, they play Monday night, but this offense better be able to move the ball against the Saints. I'd rather start him against a historically horrible defense on Monday night, than at home against the Cowboys.

vCash
    Not only is this bad for the Eagles, its could potentially be bad for Foles' development. Blaine Gabbert got pretty gun-shy after a year of being thrown around behind a poor offensive line. Hopefully that doesn't happen to Foles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew View Post
    Not only is this bad for the Eagles, its could potentially be bad for Foles' development. Blaine Gabbert got pretty gun-shy after a year of being thrown around behind a poor offensive line. Hopefully that doesn't happen to Foles.
    I understand that thinking, but he needs to play to gain experience. We won't know if he will or will not become gun-shy if he doesn't play. If he does, I want to see how he reacts/adapts. But I want to see it now, not next season.

vCash
    If a QB isn't mentally tough enough, he just isn't tough enough. I don't buy into the "thrown into the fire" thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Defense gets raped, completely destroyed, so the logical thing to do is replace the QB?

I love Philly.

nice to see that Andy wont have to bench Mike Vick and that the "leader of our team" is ok with being benched..

our defense.... please... again I say this... how do you expect our defense to do anything when the time of possession is so unbalanced. The first 2 quarters was pathetic 3 and outs.... Once the offense clicks the defense does too....were the most "explosive" team in the nfl right? how many points per game we score?

oh wait... look ill show you

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/points-per-game

KANSAS CITY score more then us per game.... KANSAS FREAKING CITY......were in 30th place... pathetic..

STOP BLAMING THE DAMN DEFENSE! When your on the field for 2/3 of the first half because the OFFENSE CANNOT MOVE THE BALL then thats a problem. WE ARE the 2nd worst team in NFL HISTORY in the first quarter. Unless that changes this year we will finish entrenched in that record book.

Our defense is better then average...

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/team...fense-category 12/32

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/team...fense-category 18/32

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/team...fense-category 20/32 (safeties :cry

And dont even get me started on our special teams...

returning kickoffs or punts....

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/team...fense-category 32/32

and our defending / tackling / opponent field position.......

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/team...fense-category 24/32

so again... stop blaming the defense...its more then them / Andy. It starts with moving the ball and winning the field position game...

vCash
    Foles will have to take snap and immediately pass or he will be destroyed.I'm not sure he will even be able to hand the ball off as bad as the O-line is.

vCash
    Foles will put up 30 on the Saints defense and lead us to a Super Bowl.

Then I'll turn the Xbox off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Foles will have to take snap and immediately pass or he will be destroyed.I'm not sure he will even be able to hand the ball off as bad as the O-line is.
    The o-line is bad, but it's more than that. Everyone who studies film says Vick continually makes incorrect calls at the line. Foles will have time. Short/intermediate passes are there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jcupo6 View Post
    The o-line is bad, but it's more than that. Everyone who studies film says Vick continually makes incorrect calls at the line. Foles will have time. Short/intermediate passes are there.
    And when I say everyone who studies film I don't mean myself. I mean so called NFL experts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Eskin:
    he is not a smart qb....this is no surprise...He is not a good qb...He has sucked this year no doubt but I find it Hilarious that the qb change is coming this week when he actually did not play that badly and not a couple weeks ago when he was horrid.

I understand the change though because Reid needs to do something and the team from top to bottom looked like they did not care yesterday...The defense is was the issue yesterday but vick looked like he did not care in the 4th when they were back in the game.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast