Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I wonder if AA is planning on using a JPA/Lind platoon at DH when TdA is ready. Would be pretty stupid imo.

Im guessing whenever TdA is ready we'll see JP traded, perhaps for a back of the rotation starter if Happ isnt cutting it for the first few months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    Im starting to think were gonna see Rasmus moved in a package ...
    To K.C with something something for Hosmer?

vCash
    I think D'Arnaud is a goner. Maybe he's headed to texas in a package for Holland?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    I think D'Arnaud is a goner. Maybe he's headed to texas in a package for Holland?
    Maybe he isn't.

vCash
    From AA's PTS comments I think everyone is reading too much into the catcher situation. Pretty clear he had no interest in John Buck and was prepared to go into the year with JPA/Mathis. He had to make that swap to get the Marlins to agree on the rest of the deal, not because he wanted it. My guess is they try to dump Buck for a low level prospect or reliever and head into the year with JPA/Wilson with TDA in Buffalo. If it was my decision I'd trade JPA too, but having a solid, cheap big leaguer and an elite prospect at a premium position (think Andrus/Profar on a lesser scale) is an enviable situation to be in.

vCash
    I'd kill myself

vCash
    I'll admit that my trade suggestions are pretty bad but I do think that we should be shopping D'Arnaud considering how high his value is and the fact that the only barometer for his major league performance we have is his play in Vegas. 2009 is probably right in thinking it'll be buck who goes.

vCash
    People need to get off Holland`s dick, the dude is just not that good..

Now Ogando, that has be interested

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    I'd consider trading TDA if it's for a similar stud like Matt Harvey or Wil Myers etc.

Otherwise, I really don't want to lose the guy in a worthless trade.... in fact if he wasn't in our system, I'd be hoping AA could snag him somehow.

vCash
    I think AA will stay with this roster as is for the start of the year...there is something to be said for having depth and a few chips to move down the line if we need them

vCash
    holland's my favorite player and im saying wtf to that comment

vCash
    D'arnaud for Holland? As in the best catching prospect, a guy compared to Buster Posey...for Derek Holland? wow.

vCash
    TDA isn't going anywhere now that we have pitching. He might have been dealt for pitching before but now were good there and he's gonna be a big piece of our future at catcher. Talented cheap controllable player why would we trade him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    People need to get off Holland`s dick, the dude is just not that good..

Now Ogando, that has be interested
    Have to agree. Holland is ok, and if we could get him on the cheap he'd be a nice depth pick up, but he sure isn't worth trading top prospects or young, controllable MLBers for.

Ogando has versatility, upside and much better stuff. I'd trade JPA for him in a heartbeat. TDA might be too much though...the guy is a top 10-15 prospect in Baseball and at a premium position no less.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Korac View Post
    Have to agree. Holland is ok, and if we could get him on the cheap he'd be a nice depth pick up, but he sure isn't worth trading top prospects or young, controllable MLBers for.

Ogando has versatility, upside and much better stuff. I'd trade JPA for him in a heartbeat. TDA might be too much though...the guy is a top 10-15 prospect in Baseball and at a premium position no less.
    yea i'm not suggesting TDA for Holland.. you only trade TDA in a package for a star player .. i dunno if i would even trade him for a top pitching prospect. top catching prospect are not easy to come by

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast