Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Children...let's get back to the thread at hand.
    Okay dad

vCash
    Just thinking that there is no way possible for this to be it from AA and the dominoes will begin to fall once this becomes official. I believe AA is all about asset management and IMO this is setting up for another blockbuster.

Something like Beurhle (does he want to be here??) or JJ (one year left, in for a big contract, injury, etc) packaged with JPA and maybe a lower level spec for Justin Upton.

Then use the money we would've put towards Beurhle's contract, or Johnson's extension towards Anibal Sanchez ( something like 5/80 or 5/85), and this team is legit.

1. Reyes
    2. Upton
    3. Joey Bats
    4. EE
    5. Lawrie
    6. Rasmus
    7.Lind (or TDA if he's DH)
    8.Buck/TDA
    9.Izturis

1.Morrow
    2.JJ
    3.Sanchez
    4.Romero
    5.Happ

That team is built for war

vCash
    I agree. This team is one bat away from being really good. I think it has to be either a 2B or an LF. We can't afford two studs right now, but we can afford one at either of those positions. I think we have enough guys to shift around to use as DH, including D'arnaud, which could be a good way to ease him into the major leagues. I'm just spitballing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    Yes I am. Because this is a trade idea thread. People post trade ideas. I get sick of BULLIES trying to control the thread...especially when they don't a anymore knowledge than other posters...and then days like yesterday blow them out of the water and prove it.

I've made my point. I'm done. On with trade ideas.
    You didn't make a point, not a single one. Some posters do have more knowledge, it's called reality vs fantasy. The trade yesterday was one of the biggest in history and the Jays biggest in twenty years so don't go parading around acting like you're standing up to "bullies" with this holier than thou tone. These trades happen once every few decades for F sakes. What a ridiculous post.

vCash
    where jumping to too many conclusions...we have to confirm this major blockbuster trade first...then we can determine what AA will do next...i know he has soo much in the back of his mind

vCash
    i think sierra is going to be traded w/ lind and jpa.....and a prospect for a upton or somebody big

Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    You didn't make a point, not a single one. Some posters do have more knowledge, it's called reality vs fantasy. The trade yesterday was one of the biggest in history and the Jays biggest in twenty years so don't go parading around acting like you're standing up to "bullies" with this holier than thou tone. These trades happen once every few decades for F sakes. What a ridiculous post.
    We've had 2 this year and 10 in the past 5 years.

I said I'm done but the post wasn't ridiculous. Stop being a bully. 8-P
    Last edited by Billyen; 11-15-2012 at 03:21 AM.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    man this trade needs to be completed so we can see some dominoes start to fall

vCash
    We've had 2 this year and 10 in the past 5 years.

I said I'm done but the post wasn't ridiculous. Stop being a bully. 8-P
    This team? this team is what matters, not what the rest is doing. This is the first big one in twenty years, don't twist it Nice edit btw, saying I'm part of the problem.

vCash
    As other posters have said...AA is not done.

He now has massive trading chips, besides what he had before. I'd also think he's got more money if needed. Plus, the protected pick...which tells me he may really go for it.

The team is much better than 2 days ago but AA has many more options. Remember...the trade isn't official and the players can't get traded yet.

Once I saw Mark Buehrle name I thought he's trade bait...that's before I even saw the dog thing.
    He's a very good pitcher. Real solid #2. However, besides the 200 innings thing you have a 34 year old in 2013. Making 48M over the next 3 years. Ask yourself this? Anyone hear want to sign 34 FA to a 3/48M? His trade value will only go down.

I like JJ. for no other reason than he's 29 (2013) and on a contract year. Nothing but good there. Keep, trade. Good either way.

Reyes. Love it. However, 30 next year. Coming off a below average on all career stats. Decline, I don't think so but, amazing trade value now. He's making 19M over the next 5 years. 96M

I thing getting Buck was a stopgap for TDA. Still both TDA and JPA could go with AA letting Buck at C and signing a back-up to platoon. So many more options for AA now.

Trading Buehrle and/or Reyes with a package of other players/specs could take 144M off the books and get us better/younger players. Not specs but, roster players for 2013.

Flip away AA...flip away.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    This team? this team is what matters, not what the rest is doing. This is the first big one in twenty years, don't twist it Nice edit btw, saying I'm part of the problem.
    Yup...I figured your MOD pals would delete it. Maybe too mean and hurt your feelings.

I said I'm done but, I can do this all day if you want.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    I am a mod.

vCash
    I am a mod.
    Forgot...I'm shocked my posts are still there. If I've learned anything on PSD over the years is never get into it with a MOD/bully. You can "never" win.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    Trade ideas:
    (not that these need to happen or will but, AA loves to flip.)

As nice as the rotation is now...we still now only have 1 Ace...in the East...you need 2.

-Trade JPA/Buehrle and Norris to TEX for Matt Harrison and a spec.

-All in for Price or Felix now. (I believe both would need the same package) . not sure how they can say no.
    TO gets Felix/Paxton...for Morrow/JPA/Sanchez/Syndergaard plus 2 other specs
    TO gets Price/Jeff Ames...for Morrow/JPA/Sanchez/Syndergaard plus 2 other specs

-TO gets Kershaw/Hanley Ramírez for Reyes/Morrow/Buehrle/Sanchez/Syndergaard plus 2 other specs. Maybe even more? Hanley has more upside and pop. Cost less. Sign Marcum after.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    Trade ideas:
    (not that these need to happen or will but, AA loves to flip.)

As nice as the rotation is now...we still now only have 1 Ace...in the East...you need 2.

-Trade JPA/Buehrle and Norris to TEX for Matt Harrison and a spec.

-All in for Price or Felix now. (I believe both would need the same package) . not sure how they can say no.
    TO gets Felix/Paxton...for Morrow/JPA/Sanchez/Syndergaard plus 2 other specs
    TO gets Price/Jeff Ames...for Morrow/JPA/Sanchez/Syndergaard plus 2 other specs

-TO gets Kershaw/Hanley Ramírez for Reyes/Morrow/Buehrle/Sanchez/Syndergaard plus 2 other specs. Maybe even more? Hanley has more upside and pop. Cost less. Sign Marcum after.
    JPA & Buehrle for Harrison would be a great deal IMO

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast