Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    vCash
    'Cause they could trade him? It could be part of a three way thing with a team like Texas.

vCash

Neise and a Prospect Pitcher

Dont need Dickey, keep Johnson, there is a reason the Jays want heavy throwing big and tall Starting Pitchers. Syndergaard, Smoral, Osuna , Sanchez, Chase Dejong.

vCash
    Yeah, so they can all get injured in the same week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Just a shot in the dark here, but with the idea that Johnson might not re-sign how about:

Travis D'Arnaud
    Josh Johnson
    Anthony Gose
    Roberto Osuna
    JA Happ

For:

R.A. Dickey
    Jonathan Niese
    Daniel Murphy
    What does this trade do for the Jays?
    Trade 3 of our top 5 prospects + a top pitcher in his prime for a

38 year old knuckleballer, a #3 starter, and Murphy...

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    What does this trade do for the Jays?
    Trade 3 of our top 5 prospects + a top pitcher in his prime for a

38 year old knuckleballer, a #3 starter, and Murphy...
    Haha, i know. That is gross

vCash
    Some of these trade offers and discussions take place are downright pitiful.

I don't think people understand the true value of a guy like Josh Johnson, just because the Marlins don't have a capable GM of getting good offers doesn't mean we have a dumb one that is going to sell low on a pitcher of that caliber.

For the past couple years we've been complaining about not having an ace and have really missed Doc's consistency, we get that filled and people want to look at the negative aspects of a guy instead of the greatness he can bring.

He's been injured before and the Marlins almost destroyed him because they rushed him back from his injury ignoring his set backs which ending up hurting him again.

He'll be fine now with a change of scenery it's not like he's Dustin McGowan

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    mentioned this in another thread but cuz i dont think buerhle will be stayin cuz hes apparently a ***** about geography n stuff would anyone do a deal with texas with buerhle and arencibia for matt harrison or a deal somthin along those lines ?

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    He has 4 pitbulls which are illegal dogs here. If he'll play here I'll gladly keep him.

vCash
    even in miami tho he moved further away because the county he was supposed to live in banned them also......now you have a huge province that bans them. He and his wife had petitions going in chicago and all this crap, really seems like his dogs are a HUGE part of his life.
    Between that and how hes really picky about where he plays I dont see him being happy having to play in Toronto but if he will play.....then im all for it

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    I tweeted Wilner about the pitbull thing, I wanna know if he knows anything about the situation.

vCash
    ^^ nice, everything ive read from news articles and tweets from insiders makes me feel hes a big douche about where he plays and all this crap......be nice if somone with knowledge would chime in haha

vCash
    Doesn't seem like a douche, he just likes his dogs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Just a shot in the dark here, but with the idea that Johnson might not re-sign how about:

Travis D'Arnaud
    Josh Johnson
    Anthony Gose
    Roberto Osuna
    JA Happ

For:

R.A. Dickey
    Jonathan Niese
    Daniel Murphy
    no offense, one of the worst trade proposals ever...Dickey had a fluke season, he aint pulling that off again...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    mentioned this in another thread but cuz i dont think buerhle will be stayin cuz hes apparently a ***** about geography n stuff would anyone do a deal with texas with buerhle and arencibia for matt harrison or a deal somthin along those lines ?
    When we first got him I wanted to suggest flipping him and JPA for Kinsler.

Or to the Whitesox with whatever else needed for someone like Adam Dunn and Floyd (who AA loves off)
    Then sign one of Marcum or McCarthy.

MB is solid and a really good number 3 on a good contract and his playoff experience and years as a staff ace can really help our young rotation but I just don't want anymore problem guys on the team and I hope he doesn't go out and say anything publically and kill his trade value.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    no offense, one of the worst trade proposals ever...Dickey had a fluke season, he aint pulling that off again...
    A fluke season...3 years in a row?

Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast