Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    if your dealing tda and gose in a package, you better be lookin at a King Felix kind of return
    You'd snub halladay?

vCash
    what do you guys see us doing with Buehrle? i hate to say it but i really don't see him being happy and think he will be flipped but i'm curious who you guys think we could flip him for...
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash

Goldschmidt , Holiday, Holland

The only deal that makes sense is Arencibia + Happ/Cecil (Loogy)+ Sierra= Neise+ a prospect. Need to take a couple of more players off the 40 player roster.

This way if another deal comes to the table or a free agent comes to the table , you will have the room on your 40 player list.

Personally, would want to take Dustin McGowan off the list. As well Oliver will be needed to make a decision if he is going forward or retiring as well. Oliver has been superb , but a decision must be made for the 40 player spot..

vCash
    Buerlhe to Miami for Stanton and Nolasco

vCash
    ya like i said before, i read buerhle has 4 pitbulls and had to move further outside to another county or somtihn last in florida because where he wanted to live didnt allow pitbulls.......prob like another half hour or somthin outside haha. so hes gonna be REAL pissed when he finds out hell have to move to Quebec so he can take his pitbulls

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    mayyybe send him back to Chicago ( cubs this time ) along with some prospects for Garza .

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    what do you guys see us doing with Buehrle? i hate to say it but i really don't see him being happy and think he will be flipped but i'm curious who you guys think we could flip him for...
    To CWS for Gavin Floyd. He makes $9.5M this year iirc and is a FA next year. With the roughly $40M we'd save in this deal we can put it towards re-signing JJ and keeping our payroll flexible.

Next offseason Floyd can walk and be replaced by Hutchison.
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    ya like i said before, i read buerhle has 4 pitbulls and had to move further outside to another county or somtihn last in florida because where he wanted to live didnt allow pitbulls.......prob like another half hour or somthin outside haha. so hes gonna be REAL pissed when he finds out hell have to move to Quebec so he can take his pitbulls
    Buffalo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Buffalo.
    wouldn't he have to cross the border every day to come to work? that doesn't sound pleasant lol

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Honestly, i'd be very happy if we can get rid of Buehrle and spend that 48 mills he's owed the next 3 years on a younger pitcher or 2

I'm not a fan of him pitching in the AL East.. not a division where soft-tossing lefties usually thrive

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    wouldn't he have to cross the border every day to come to work? that doesn't sound pleasant lol
    He wouldn't have to see the dogs every day. Have a place in Toronto and in Buffalo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    Honestly, i'd be very happy if we can get rid of Buehrle and spend that 48 mills he's owed the next 3 years on a younger pitcher or 2

I'm not a fan of him pitching in the AL East.. not a division where soft-tossing lefties usually thrive
    He's been pretty consistent over his career and spent plenty of time with Chicago in the AL. He'll be fine.

vCash
    He wouldn't have to see the dogs every day. Have a place in Toronto and in Buffalo.

He's been pretty consistent over his career and spent plenty of time with Chicago in the AL. He'll be fine.
    i get what you are saying but most people who are passionate about dogs don't consider them to be like family.. they are family. i'm not saying that's going to happen but based on everything i am reading about him he is very passionate about his animals.

vCash
    Just a shot in the dark here, but with the idea that Johnson might not re-sign how about:

Travis D'Arnaud
    Josh Johnson
    Anthony Gose
    Roberto Osuna
    JA Happ

For:

R.A. Dickey
    Jonathan Niese
    Daniel Murphy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Just a shot in the dark here, but with the idea that Johnson might not re-sign how about:

Travis D'Arnaud
    Josh Johnson
    Anthony Gose
    Roberto Osuna
    JA Happ

For:

R.A. Dickey
    Jonathan Niese
    Daniel Murphy
    whooaa.. thats way too much .. and why would the mets deal dickey for another guy in the last year of his contract

props to vick27m

Ron Artest

vCash

He has always gotten lit up by the Yankees and Boston and I'm not sure he's a 16 million dollar pitcher the next 3 years

props to vick27m

Ron Artest

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast