Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Lucic might get to 5.5.. Horton will get nowhere near that. One could probably argue Horton will get less than Marchand.
    I really wish Lucic would play like he can every game, or close to it, he would no doubt be worth 5.5 million but since he tends to idk not be there all the time i think he's more 4-4.5 range...obviously he would never go for that, but i wouldn't give him anything over 5-5.3....Horton is even worse because he is not worth over 5 even when he's going good, i wouldn't give him anything over 4.5 (hell i wouldn't give him 4.5)

vCash
    Alex Semin just got 7M and he's there less than Looch, you can bet that on the open market, he'll easily get 5-5.5

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    I agree
    I was responding to "him and Bergeron single handedly won us game 7 of the stanley cup" Hockeyras
    without using the quote because its a small thread
    We won game 7 4-0...Marchand and Bergeron each scored 2 goals and flat out dominated...ok...so Thomas had a shutout...he did great that game as well...but if you are saying that Marchand and Bergeron were not HUGE factors in us winning that game...you are just flat out wrong
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    We won game 7 4-0...Marchand and Bergeron each scored 2 goals and flat out dominated...ok...so Thomas had a shutout...he did great that game as well...but if you are saying that Marchand and Bergeron were not HUGE factors in us winning that game...you are just flat out wrong
    Game seven was Thomas' easiest game of the series. Marchand and Bergeron won game seven. And u know what else? They didn't quit on the team a year later.

Anybody else have this thought: if Thomas was planning in quitting for half the year (safe to assume after he moved his family mid year), do u think he was giving a 100% effort during the playoffs? I don't. I'm sure his numbers were ok, but I find it hard to believe that he was putting in 100% if he was already planning on quitting.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Game seven was Thomas' easiest game of the series. Marchand and Bergeron won game seven. And u know what else? They didn't quit on the team a year later.

Anybody else have this thought: if Thomas was planning in quitting for half the year (safe to assume after he moved his family mid year), do u think he was giving a 100% effort during the playoffs? I don't. I'm sure his numbers were ok, but I find it hard to believe that he was putting in 100% if he was already planning on quitting.
    Based on a few of the goals he let in during that Caps series, I would say it's safe to assume he was not giving 100%. He just didn't have the competitiveness and he wasn't nearly as sharp.

Unfortunate ending to a great career in Boston

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123